Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer

TaitWatson

Seems like it is mostly just flats, I am fine with that. Nar Shaddaa and the capital world are good places for that, but how about adding Corellia to the options too?

Since crafting will also provide decorations, I hope that multiple crafting prefessions will get different things they can craft. But I guess this will also not be happen during the early access already?

Also I guess I cannot have a flat on Dromund Kaas with my Jedi? Also, will I get those strongholds for the whole legacy or can I have individual houses for each of my characters? Does Prestige count per character or is will that legacy wide?

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guild capital ships? Legacy bank? Too technically difficult, my ewok! :D This looks fantastic! :D Is it me, or does the inclusion of the Trooper stuff maybe mean we might be able to replay our class stories?

Yup I think BioWare are cheeky little monkey lizards. I wasn't expecting guild ships and legacy bank either. very good keep up the great work monkey lizards!

So I take it if I stay subscribed ( which I have done ) , it seems I will receive 500 CC and then 1000 CC , so a total of 1500 CC. Can you confirm this Eric , obviously in between drinking your mocha ?

Cheers ,

BadOrb.

Seems like it is mostly just flats, I am fine with that. Nar Shaddaa and the capital world are good places for that, but how about adding Corellia to the options too?

Since crafting will also provide decorations, I hope that multiple crafting prefessions will get different things they can craft. But I guess this will also not be happen during the early access already?

Also I guess I cannot have a flat on Dromund Kaas with my Jedi? Also, will I get those strongholds for the whole legacy or can I have individual houses for each of my characters? Does Prestige count per character or is will that legacy wide?

Corellia is a war zone. As is Balmorra and Taris and others. Hopefully they expand. I dunno if I'd want a house in a war zone. Even if it's a game and nothing would ever really happen to it.

Quesh is obviously the place that everyone will want to live. I want to live as a hermit in the farthest reaches of Hoth.

Go ahead and joke, but my Chiss Sniper girl would love to live on Hoth. She struck up a romance with a Chiss officer there, you know.

Go ahead and joke, but my Chiss Sniper girl would love to live on Hoth. She struck up a romance with a Chiss officer there, you know.

Hmm, That brings up questions that would turn this into an 'M' rated game... I think I will just keep these inside my head :rak_03:

• Dev Post
Yup I think BioWare are cheeky little monkey lizards. I wasn't expecting guild ships and legacy bank either. very good keep up the great work monkey lizards!

So I take it if I stay subscribed ( which I have done ) , it seems I will receive 500 CC and then 1000 CC , so a total of 1500 CC. Can you confirm this Eric , obviously in between drinking your mocha ?

Cheers ,

BadOrb.

*sips his mocha*

Excellent question BadOrb. You are correct, if you stay a subscriber throughout, you will earn an extra 1500 coins. Note that you will get these coins in addition to your monthly subscriber allotment.

-eric

I wasn't joking about Hoth (though, I might have been about Quesh). I want my merc to live on Hoth, my sin to live on Korriban, and my sniper to live on Corellia. My pub characters can be homeless for all I care. :D

*sips his mocha*

Excellent question BadOrb. You are correct, if you stay a subscriber throughout, you will earn an extra 1500 coins. Note that you will get these coins in addition to your monthly subscriber allotment.

-eric

With a total of 2,100 coins for that particular month. That'll go a long ways toward buying whatever CM decorations/furniture is out there when it launches.

Corellia is a war zone. As is Balmorra and Taris and others. Hopefully they expand. I dunno if I'd want a house in a war zone. Even if it's a game and nothing would ever really happen to it.

Consider it to live close to the working place! Some republic players might consider Correlia their homeworld and some Imperials would like to live there as a sign that they occupy this world.

*sips his mocha*

-eric

That's a freaking lot of cartel coins...lets see who the first to complain about it will be...

Yup, I was happy to see that a lot of decorations are going to be looted, crafted, earned, or purchased (with credits). I don't think anyone was questioning the eventuality of decorations on the cartel market, but I'm happy to see that they're giving plenty of options in how to gain said decorations.

Also, same on the guild ship. If we don't have enough credits already to purchase the guild ship I'll probably be covering the costs myself.

So what are you guessing on cost of a nice guild ship? Over/under? 100 mil?

I know it's just speculation, but it's fun.

Unless a mod cares to comment...? :)

So what are you guessing on cost of a nice guild ship? Over/under? 100 mil?

I know it's just speculation, but it's fun.

Unless a mod cares to comment...? :)

Looking at the cost of unlocking rooms on Nar Shaddaa(mentioned 1.5mil for unlocking 3 rooms), I can't see a Guild Ship being anywhere near 100mil.

I'd say 5mil, maybe 10mil.

*sips his mocha*

-eric

O wow excellent and I thought about the subscriber CC's after posting , good to know , thanks for the confirmation.

Now how many mocha's can a monkey lizard ingest ? Not too much now , be good :)

So I will receive 1100 + 1500 CC's for those two months , phew that is a lot , well it's 2600 CC's of a lot.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Watch the official Galactic Strongholds announcement trailer and get ready to customize your personal Strongholds and launch your Guild Flagship in the new Free-to-Play Digital Expansion, Galactic Strongholds, coming this summer!

Watch Here!

ok, wait what... BW just take all my money now, both my legs (below the knees please, i need a way to get back and forth from the computer to the bathroom). holy cow! this marks off several of my wishes for this game!

player housing

guild flagships

legacy storage

i'm stoked! (yes i'm that old lol)

This is amazing! The work you lot have put in, and the fact you've been listening to your players is brilliant.

But will I be able to live on Tatooine now? ;)

If you want to be the next Hermit I have to track down, I'd suggest somewhere more thrilling like Nar Shaddaa:rak_01:

O I thought of one more important question.

The free pad on Nar Shadda is that one per account , per character or per server please ?

Next thing is they will announce chat bubbles , i can only dream.

Cheers,

BadOrb.