PLS BUFF VANGUARDS AND PT's

Groncho

What do you want buffed? Shield, AP, Pyro? Do you want DPS addressed, survivability or both?

just the hybrid back so i can tank while burn...and really i want to have now 3 buttons to push instead of 4

And btw...can u guys Give us the protection relics bug (the defensive ones) but as a Tier 1 talent ? (One point of course)

just the hybrid back so i can tank while burn...and really i want to have now 3 buttons to push instead of 4

And btw...can u guys Give us the protection relics bug (the defensive ones) but as a Tier 1 talent ? (One point of course)

I mean, shouldn't Rail Shot just be included when I Flame Burst?

Kidding? 4k/tick flamethrower and 3k shoulder missile is low damage? 25% damage reduction. 25% crit chance, 8 seconds of 2k HPS are bad cooldowns?

Do you need to burn snipers on the arena in 3 seconds, not 4???

I even not talking about 7k fully penetrating rail shots in pyro.

Kidding? 4k/tick flamethrower and 3k shoulder missile is low damage? 25% damage reduction. 25% crit chance, 8 seconds of 2k HPS are bad cooldowns?

Reread the thread again, go sit in a corner and think about it, then come back and tell us where you went wrong.

Yes! This thread is absolutely ridiculous! I simply fail to believe that people could be so stupid to want an already OP class to be buffed!

:rolleyes:

Too much stupid on the pvp forums this morning. More then me brains can handle. So I will simply post here. The vanguard tanks aspect does NOT need buffed. If they buffed us up we would be insanely op. As far as dps, I have nothing to say on the subject, since I do not run a dps vanguard.

Yeah PTs should get a stealth move. In kotor there was a mission mandolorians shadows where the bh were stealth. I want that.

And PTs should have get jetpack evasion where they fly in the air avoiding all tech/force abilities while flipping off the enemies.

Yes! This thread is absolutely ridiculous! I simply fail to believe that people could be so stupid to want an already OP class to be buffed!

:rolleyes:

1. The tank tree is not OP. It hasn't been looked at since 2.0. In the meantime jugg and sin tanks received a lot of attention, and PT tanks went to the bottom of the barrel. Defense, mitigation, threat, and damage needs to be looked at.

2. PT pyro gets alacrity with the heat venting ability, and it screw up our rail shot proc and DPS quote a bit. It's stupid and it needs to go. (Remove alacrity from 'Rapid Venting')

So yeah. It needs to be looked at, but mostly the tank tree.

1. The tank tree is not OP. It hasn't been looked at since 2.0. In the meantime jugg and sin tanks received a lot of attention, and PT tanks went to the bottom of the barrel. Defense, mitigation, threat, and damage needs to be looked at.

2. PT pyro gets alacrity with the heat venting ability, and it screw up our rail shot proc and DPS quote a bit. It's stupid and it needs to go. (Remove alacrity from 'Rapid Venting')

Are you f*cking kidding me? You just COULDN'T see that I was being sarcastic?

@foxmob - I wholeheartedly agree - take this guy ^, for an example... :rolleyes:

Lol wut :rolleyes:

I'll take your post OP and :

1) Grapple is off Resolve

2) PT to get 'charge' as baseline

3) All PT abilities that are currently 4m increase to 10m

4) Kolto Injection can now be used any time

5) Carbonize duration increased to 3.5sec

If you cant kill people as a Tank PT/VG in PvP, or if you even die as one, you should just quit this game now while you save your money. Tank PT/VG is pretty much the MOST OP class in PvP, if anything it could be nerfed a bit in the damage department for PvP, but for PvE it needs a bit MORE threat to make PT/VG a good tank.

If you cant kill people as a Tank PT/VG in PvP, or if you even die as one, you should just quit this game now while you save your money. Tank PT/VG is pretty much the MOST OP class in PvP, if anything it could be nerfed a bit in the damage department for PvP, but for PvE it needs a bit MORE threat to make PT/VG a good tank.

lmfao if srs quit the game your self.