My concealment Op is so Op its not even fun to play

HexDecimalUK

with respect I'm not talking about ranked, just regs. and saying everyone i beat is noob is a pretty wide call-out what you're basically telling me is your just awesome and anyone not on your level who prefers warzones isn't entitled to have an opinion round here.

Basically what it comes down to yeah :)

Have you ever had a buddy you 1v1'd in a game, any game and its just like you try and give them a chance as best as possible but really your just toying with them, Thats how my Op is now, in terms of tactics against any class itas more one sided than a madness sorc vs a VG jug that didnt take the overwhelm or unstoppable skills, and damage wise every target might as well not be wearing gear at all. Since the patch iv solo'd multiple players using vanish/sap and flash bangs on nodes/doors, iv walked away from marauders, powertechs, even lightning sorcs with full health and at first i was feeling like my hard work mastering the class while it was "unviable" was being rewarded and that i was simply skilled but it was long after i really warmed up on the class before i just walked away from fights thinking what is wrong with this picture, Iv gotten good at a class for nothing because its so easy a monkey could play it now and own ppl with the simplist PVE playstyle and next month its getting changed so much that my entire playstyle that i worked for so long on is totally invalid. TY EAware for dumbing down yet another good game to appease the lowest common denominator.

Before the Op took hard work to play but no more than any other class, i played it more often than most of my level 55s and never felt like i was at any disadvantage now i dare not even touch my other classes because i know exactly whats coming for me, ME! or so to speak.

Now im seeing how they are going to rebalance them and its like, whats the point? how will the Op stand out from any other melee? it had a perfect trade off between casuing resolve and burst damage you hit them hard but white barred them as quick so you had to be cunning and use the environment to your advantage, pick your situations, and now its just a rinse and repeat free kill rotation that is as satisfying as going to tatooine and solo ganking a lvl 20 clicker. And before you come at me with cure acid, this and trinket the second stun that, the acid does not clense most of the time and by the time you do get back on your feet your almost dead and all they need to do is re apply the acid with back stab, chiv, lacerate, overload shot GG they dont even need stealth to do that as the role procs evasion which sheds any root or dot and blocks incoming ranged and melee attacks but if you think you can handle that and apear to be doing so, they can always vanaish and hit you with that 9K hidden strike/lacerate.

Anyway my point is they were fine how they were and if your really feel they wernt then maybe an auto crit should just be worked into the previous build to give them some consistency.

Anyway that's my thoughts on the subject, just wanted to toss that in on the pile as one of the few Players running a DPS Op pre-patch

You haven't been playing the right ppl...ops are dangerous in very specific situations. There is so much ranged AoE and probes floating around I find it hard to believe your running around in 8 mans facerolling everyone. maybe in arenas...

The buff really wasn't that great and I have no issue on any class that's in equal gear dealing with even good ops from full health. Ops are finishers and solo artists so they are supposed to "seem" op based on the targets your picking.

I just realized the OP plays on my server. He tunneled me and failed to kill me on all the times he opened up on me and I'm playing an undergeared vengeance jugg atm lul. Guess he's not as op as he seems to want to believe lol.

tunneled? i fail to see how attacking an objective is tunneling but OK and for the record its was an Op on his team that's topped me while my own team ran like lemmings to their death at the far node. And you are really halariouse bro. I have no idea who you are and then in that WZ you just rage at me over general and now you in here laying it on. im no one mate, im the poster of one thread outlining my own thougts on a class and your leading your own campaign against me. well who ever you are i absolutely envy your life and the full day you have spent giving me your undevided attention.

and PS it was a 2 attempts on you, well 3 actually but i got you the first time.

Edited by HexDecimalUK

So doing /laugh and making fun of you in general chat is raging now? Cool beans.

"whats wrong hex, you mad you focusing me?" <-your words

then i didnt fraps the whispers that you sent me on 3 different toons after i ignored you because well, you seem to be a bit of a weirdo i mean who stalks ppl like that over simple forum posts? and now ofcourse you're here carrying on?

And btw the OP doesnt say that i solo "everyone" it just says that i am getting solo kills that i feel i shouldn't have got or at least so easily as i do" nor does it say i beat every class though iv defeated each AC at one point and another i certainly dont win em all, infact warrior AOE stuns and mando knock backs are always a bane but nothing i cant handle with all my CDs up so long as my head is screwed on. remember, i suck at Op! i was the first to admit this

But like i said i don't know what you think iv done to you for you to make things this personal and really recommend you see this for what it is, written words on a forum between 2 randomers.

Edited by HexDecimalUK

Operatives are alright now, bit OP in PvE.. but otherwise fine. I initially thought the changes would have bigger impact but they really did alright. Even though I still think the survivability was and still is a bigger issue than the damage.

You're still going to get asskicked by a suprerior player if he doesn't screw up.

Operatives are alright now, bit OP in PvE.. but otherwise fine. I initially thought the changes would have bigger impact but they really did alright. Even though I still think the survivability was and still is a bigger issue than the damage.

You're still going to get asskicked by a suprerior player if he doesn't screw up.

As i said they should have just been given some kind of auto crit, maybe on one lacerate? or explosive probe? i dunno but its that consistency they lacked. right now i just think the hidden strike belongs and much bigger cooldown because its kind of unfair that i can repeat that massive opener so quickly into a fight

with respect I'm not talking about ranked, just regs. and saying everyone i beat is noob is a pretty wide call-out what you're basically telling me is your just awesome and anyone not on your level who prefers warzones isn't entitled to have an opinion round here.

Lol, you didn't read did you?

There are two scenarios there, not just one. Don't really know why you seem to think that I only said you can exploit bads, but in cased you missed it, I said you can exploit people who have used their CDs/off guard.

So again, congrats. You found the spec that is designed to exploit the derp and the person who is out of defenses/off guard, as that spec should be.

But most of us here understand the logical fact of it not being an issue with the spec, but an issue with the standard of player. Your DPS fails outside of those two scenarios, don't overestimate yourself. However, there is a massive amount of stupid in WZs, and considering the decent players can easily be found without a CD or caught off guard all the time in a WZ, it's like open season for your spec.

Edited by ZooMzy

No its more just the random crap that I've seen you spew all day in general chat plus the posts on these forums outside of this thread as well. Crap like "no class should be able to 1v1 and kill someone" was my favorite in general chat today.

I dislike people who want to nerf a class, especially one they play themselves while the class itself is struggling to barely be viable and because of people like you the spec is going to be garbage in 2.7. You think people laugh at concealment in ranked now? Come 2.7 you may as well delete the class if all you do is dps.

My exact words were Ops shouldn't be able to solo a player as easily as i do, which you would know from the screen shot you obviously took before coming into the forum with this story right?

Lol, you didn't read did you?

There are two scenarios there, not just one. Don't really know why you seem to think that I only said you can exploit bads, but in cased you missed it, I said you can exploit people who have used their CDs/off guard.

So again, congrats. You found the spec that is designed to exploit the derp and the person who is out of defenses/off guard, as that spec should be.

But most of us here understand the logical fact of it not being an issue with the spec, but an issue with the standard of player. Your DPS fails outside of those two scenarios, don't overestimate yourself. However, there is a massive amount of stupid in WZs, and considering the decent players can easily be found without a CD or caught off guard all the time in a WZ, it's like open season for your spec.

this is why i felt they needed an auto-crit instead of just a damage boost, so far as know Ops and Mercs are the only ones now that don't have this and i have heard that they are least viable but i dont know this as fact. i cant comment on arenas because i do prefer warzone's and i think its pretty unfair of you to shout me down with that. I'm not arguing with you about their viability outside regs and only wish 8v8 ranked was still going on because IMO warzones, arenas, story and raids is too much to balance 8 classes for at once but that's whole other issue.

PS really if you think im wrong i am open to it, explain to me, i am here to learn as well as give my opinion and when people just try and deny me the first amendment , i just laugh!

As i said they should have just been given some kind of auto crit, maybe on one lacerate? or explosive probe? i dunno but its that consistency they lacked. right now i just think the hidden strike belongs and much bigger cooldown because its kind of unfair that i can repeat that massive opener so quickly into a fight

Massive opener? have you been in a wz with a sorc or sage healer on the opposing team? Your opener is trash hitting that damn bubble. If and op doesn't kill me in the first 4 gcd which only might happen in lowbie pvp he is toast or normally its a stalemate and they run away if I don't die fast enough. Ops are good for killing idiots, noobs and dying players.

Massive opener? have you been in a wz with a sorc or sage healer on the opposing team? Your opener is trash hitting that damn bubble. If and op doesn't kill me in the first 4 gcd which only might happen in lowbie pvp he is toast or normally its a stalemate and they run away if I don't die fast enough. Ops are good for killing idiots, noobs and dying players.

So basically ops are OK as long as their unlucky with their crits? and what op is going to attack a bubbled sage?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.