[Class Rep] Three Questions Regarding Our Wonderful Class

FeralPug

Duran'del here:

I'm going to add something. While we are in a good place in PVP, PvE is another matter.

DPS(PvE):

We could use a leap, especially since our "Gap closed" consists of either using grapple or berserker-charging them and spamming basic attack. Jet Charge would now be baseline, alon with Grapple, but be trained at level 45 instead.

Free rail shot would be an awesome buff, and bleed damage from RB should be buffed, plus overall damage from IM.

Prototype Cylinders for HEGC needs to be increased to 2%. Also, HEGC should have another effect that would make it a unique stance:

Increases tech and ranged accuracy by 3%. When your attacks critically hit, your tech bonus damage is increased by 1%, and the Cool down of Immolate and Rail shot is decreased by 1 second. Stacks up to 5 times and lasts 15 seconds.

Tank(PvP and PvE):

Power techs are not viable for NiM. We lack the arsenal of DCDs that Juggernauts have and the sheer mitigation of Assassins. An idea for a new CD that would take the place of Jet Charge(This ability would now be baseline) is Shield Overload. This ability would last 15s, and give the following effects:

-Shield Chance Increased to 100%. Automatic criticals would deal normal damage.

-Internal damage decreased by 25%.

-Armor increased by 50% for 5s after Shield Overcharge ends. All armor-decreasing debuffs would be removed and none could be applied for the remaining time.

I cannot speak for PvP except that we deal pitiful damage.our hardest hitting ability hits like a wet noodle. The damage dealt decrease in IGC should be changed to 2%. The Prototype Cylinders talent would be changed to increasing our shield and absorb by 5%.

Regarding your pve dps post ( no idea on tanking ):

Jet charge for everyone would be great!

Regarding how to improve our pve damage without affecting pvp, I think improving our dots would aid in that. More damage and lower duration of incendiary and rb would be the start.

Free rail shot: with ppa isn't it already free? Or do you mean remove the active ability and make it a proc ability?

The stacking of hegc sounds great.

Shoulder cannon needs some love too, for not disappointing the pvp crowd: increase the damage and remove the cool down but lower the fire rate ( say once every 6 seconds ) or make it a proc ability from our actions.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding your pve dps post ( no idea on tanking ):

Jet charge for everyone would be great!

Regarding how to improve our pve damage without affecting pvp, I think improving our dots would aid in that. More damage and lower duration of incendiary and rb would be the start.

Free rail shot: with ppa isn't it already free? Or do you mean remove the active ability and make it a proc ability?

The stacking of hegc sounds great.

Shoulder cannon needs some love too, for not disappointing the pvp crowd: increase the damage and remove the cool down but lower the fire rate ( say once every 6 seconds ) or make it a proc ability from our actions.

Yeah, I think we should get a bit of buffs for our DoTs. Rail shot costs 16 heat without PPA, so if RS was made free, maybe PPA would vent an additional 8 heat(total of 16 heat) or totally ignore armor and deal internal damage. I think the latter would be more likely. The Shoulder cannon suggestion is great for DPS(Maybe it would be a top-tier ability for Pyrotech?) But it would be extremely OP for Tanks.

You should totally try out tanking for PT. Its actually really fun because of the mitigation you get and its really easy to learn how to play. If you get a set of blue 66s eotha veracity implants and the [artifact] earpiece, you should set for 55 HMs.

PT tanks not viable for NiM? PT tanks everywhere laugh at you.

the idea for storm replacement is way OP also, be realistic, chances are in 3.0 we may gain another general def cd but atm we are fine.

We have absolutely no trouble with our PT tanks, if you seriously think that because we dont have as many def cds as a jugg or sin that makes us bad then L2P, passive mitigation for a PT is great if you want another cd use a clicky relic.

each tank class performs differently, so we cant have the passive mitigation a sin has but we dont take their spikes, we have better passive mitigation than a jugg so in return they have a better def cd suite. the thing about PTs def cd suite is the uptime you can have on them when rotating them all including adrenals.

As for dps, PTs still need some love, majority of the melee classes are pulling 10% more dps than the pure PT dps trees.

A quick way to fix PT dps is a roll back on all the nerfs we got because of the hybrid since its not viable anymore or at least rollback on "some" of the nerfs.

we have no "real" gap closer and perform equal lowest dps for melee in both dps specs, so something in the way of a gap closer of some kind would be nice.

our PT players in guild have been discussing lately about how a gap closer could be put into the dps specs.

A modification to and existing ability we have like how the threat dump for juggs was reworked could be possible.....

Storm - seems the obvious choice to make this a general powertech ability, but its so ingrained into the tank tree it shouldnt be touched.

For AP - modify torque booster to also increase the speed of hydraulic overrides up to 60%

For Pyrotec - modiify and existing in tree or add a new ability in tier 4 or 5 - grapple - if target is immune to pulls, you are pulled towards the target. otherwise target is pulled towards you.

i also think that. HEC needs some sort of change, atm it is only a 5% dmg increase, which is partly why you see the PT skank tank in pvp.

I've got my Rakata absorb adrenal and Nano-infused absorb adrenal, so I don't need clickies. Clicky relics suck. I've got Obroan Relics of Fortunate Redoubt and Reactive warding, so I'm perfectly fine.

L2P? Seriously? Is that the best thing you could say to support your claim?

Our taunt has flight time, which can and will screw up tank swaps, such as the Brontes or TfB fights. That needs to be removed.

Edited by TheSupaCoopa

Duran'del here:

I'm going to add something. While we are in a good place in PVP, PvE is another matter.

DPS(PvE):

We could use a leap, especially since our "Gap closed" consists of either using grapple or berserker-charging them and spamming basic attack. Jet Charge would now be baseline, alon with Grapple, but be trained at level 45 instead.

Free rail shot would be an awesome buff, and bleed damage from RB should be buffed, plus overall damage from IM.

Prototype Cylinders for HEGC needs to be increased to 2%. Also, HEGC should have another effect that would make it a unique stance:

Increases tech and ranged accuracy by 3%. When your attacks critically hit, your tech bonus damage is increased by 1%, and the Cool down of Immolate and Rail shot is decreased by 1 second. Stacks up to 5 times and lasts 15 seconds.

These are great for AP, but this does NOTHING for pyro (CD of pyro for Railshot is already 6 seconds by proc), which is better in PvE already. We could use a gap closer, but honestly it's going to be a minimal DPS increase at best. The DoTs need a buff.

TBH, we can't buff Railshot or Flameburst, because those are bursty attacks already. Pyro's DoTs should be the core of the spec, just under Railshot. Inc. missile should do double the current damage, but deal half the up front damage, and thermal detonator could use a 50% buff to it's DoT.

To further make it better, the CGC "DoT" needs to have a stacking effect, instead of a refresh factor. How it could work is that it lasts for 6-10 seconds, and each use of Flameburst increases the damage of that DoT by 100%, maxing at 3 stacks. It would NOT reset the cooldown/duration, as it wouldn't really be a DoT then. This is just a suggestion for CGC. My other suggestion is make Rocket Punch apply 20% more damage to the next 10 DoTs of the Pyro. Railshot would refresh the 3 stacks of Flameburst, and Flameburst would build the stacks. So you would use Flameburst 3 times, but after that Railshot would keep the DoT up unless it falls off, then you would have to rebuild it with Flameburst. To make this an overall DPS increase, flameburst would deal an additional DoT tick when you are at 3 stacks already.

Edited by Luckeyduckey

I got an actual good one:

ALACRITY AND ITS NEGATIVE EFFECT ON PROCS

With the proposed changes for patch 2.7, Mercenaries are getting an 8-second lockout on the Barrage proc, as the 8-second lockout is still a 9-second lockout in a build with 0 alacrity - probably to counteract the default 3% alacrity granted by Armor Piercing Cylinder. However, Pyrotech Powertechs are in a similar situation: They need to take Rapid Venting in order to have decent resource management, but taking the talent gives them alacrity, throwing off the PPA Proc and making it happen far less than it should - in turn reducing DPS AND heat management.

So with the knowledge that the developers are willing to make internal cooldowns not allign with the GCD so alacrity works better with it, is there any chance of procs in the Powertech trees being modified to allow alacrity without hurting it anywhere near as badly? Examples would include changing Particle Proc Accelerator to have a 5.5 second lockout instead of a 6 second one, allowing 9.09% alacrity before it starts messing with things.

I got an actual good one:

ALACRITY AND ITS NEGATIVE EFFECT ON PROCS

This is a very good point, and I think it's worth pursuing in our questions.

So far, the PVP question will focus on the tank tree. PVE tanking is 100% fine as is despite silly claims about not being NIM worthy, so I still think getting a set bonus tweak is the route to go.

The PVE question seems split between "Why don't we parse high?" and "Why is it so hard to get uptime on mobile bosses." I have a thought for the latter question. Free jumps could screw with PVP balance (Being able to grapple-jump to a white barred healer is a bad idea, if you want the healer next to you then you should not have white barred them), so let's play into our best DPS ability: being medium-ranged DPS. Pyro can run a 95% optimal rotation at 10m, and AP only needs 2 attacks in a 10 attack rotation to be at 4m. This makes kiting stuff and moving 15-20 meters for boss jumps pretty easy. What kills our DPS is the 20-30 meter runs. Similar to how Merc's get Power Surge to help with mobile DPS, PTs could get a similar ability that allows 1 Flame Burst or Immolate to be 30m range, on a 1.5 minute CD (I think that's the CD for Power Surge).

Remember language counts in these questions. "What do your metrics show for PVE DPS?" will get a significantly better response than "We need an increase in PVE DPS."

Yeah, I think we should get a bit of buffs for our DoTs. Rail shot costs 16 heat without PPA, so if RS was made free, maybe PPA would vent an additional 8 heat(total of 16 heat) or totally ignore armor and deal internal damage. I think the latter would be more likely. The Shoulder cannon suggestion is great for DPS(Maybe it would be a top-tier ability for Pyrotech?) But it would be extremely OP for Tanks.

You should totally try out tanking for PT. Its actually really fun because of the mitigation you get and its really easy to learn how to play. If you get a set of blue 66s eotha veracity implants and the [artifact] earpiece, you should set for 55 HMs.

Leave shoulder cannon alone! It is fine the way it is, firing rate every 6 seconds would screw its burst potential in pvp.

Leave shoulder cannon alone! It is fine the way it is, firing rate every 6 seconds would screw its burst potential in pvp.

We are trying to find a solution for both pvp and pve.

Shoulder cannon as it stands has low dps output in pyro and slightly better with ap.

I wouldn't mind a non crit 1-1.2k hit, off GCD and stun immune attack every 6 seconds (166-200 extra dps in full gear) at pvp and would benefit me more so at pve. Removing the cool down of this attack and giving the power loader ap talent a decrease in attack speed say by 1.5-2 seconds would greatly increase our pve dps in both specs while staying away from the burst insta-kill dps that pvp'ers will complain about.

Edited by OM-AR

the thing about PTs def cd suite is the uptime you can have on them when rotating them all including adrenals.

With the way current Operations are designed, this is more of a weakness, than an actual strength. Sure, we can have something up almost anytime to reduce incoming damage a bit, but if you look at the incoming damage profile of most fights in operations, there will be burst phases and phases where the incoming damage is quite low.

Therefore our 'strength' often isn't favored by mechanics, which is something that should be looked at. It's not game breaking with the current content, but it's frustrating if you can't play to your strengths.

Another thing, I would like to bring up: Eric has posted a schedule for the submission of the questions here.

As you can see, it's our turn on 14. March which is in 2 weeks.

This is especially important for Jerc, because he has to create a first draft of our nice questions at some point and it would probably help, if this weren't just one day before submission.

Lethality Tree:

Weakening Blast - Deals < 1400 dmg & put's 10 stacks on the target that causes 30% more dmg from the next 10 poison effects.

Corrosive Grenade - Affects up to 5 targets in a 5 meter range.

Madness Tree:

Death Field - Strikes up to 5 targets in an 8 meter range.

Deathmark - Death Field applies 15 stacks to affected targets, increasing periodic dmg by 20%.

Devour - Makes damage-over-time effects uncleansable.

Pyrotech Tree requires these abilities added.

Missile Blast - Put's 10 stacks on the target that causes 25% more dmg from the next 12 burn effects. Replace Volatile Igniter in tier 3 of pyro tree

Thermal Detonator - Affects 5 targets in an 8 meter radius. Is uncleansable.

Corrosive Grenade - Range 30m, no cd, 10 energy, 5m aoe

Vs.

Thermal Detonator - Range 10m, 15sec cd, 16 heat, single target

Gap Closer Idea.

Similar to Assassin's Phase Walk.

Powertech's can place a Grapple point that they can use Grapple on that will pull them to that position. Cooldown to be double Grapple's & to have a 30 meter range for both placement & use. It only goes on cooldown when used.

Question 1: The general consensus regarding PVE DPS is that we are underperforming in comparison to other classes. With the CGC-PVE hybrid gone as a result of the latest patch, the full-36 point builds are still behind. Some concerns in the trees include the alacrity granted by Rapid Venting, which can actually hurt the spec since it functions on a 6-second internal CD. Are there any plans to revisit the full AP and Pyro builds in order to tweak them (and not affect our current PVP state)?

I'm subbing a class right now and typing this from my phone, but it's a general idea. We need to start forming QUESTIONS, not statements.

Lethality Tree:

Weakening Blast - Deals < 1400 dmg & put's 10 stacks on the target that causes 30% more dmg from the next 10 poison effects.

Corrosive Grenade - Affects up to 5 targets in a 5 meter range.

Madness Tree:

Death Field - Strikes up to 5 targets in an 8 meter range.

Deathmark - Death Field applies 15 stacks to affected targets, increasing periodic dmg by 20%.

Devour - Makes damage-over-time effects uncleansable.

Pyrotech Tree requires these abilities added.

Missile Blast - Put's 10 stacks on the target that causes 25% more dmg from the next 12 burn effects. Replace Volatile Igniter in tier 3 of pyro tree

Thermal Detonator - Affects 5 targets in an 8 meter radius. Is uncleansable.

Corrosive Grenade - Range 30m, no cd, 10 energy, 5m aoe

Vs.

Thermal Detonator - Range 10m, 15sec cd, 16 heat, single target

Gap Closer Idea.

Similar to Assassin's Phase Walk.

Powertech's can place a Grapple point that they can use Grapple on that will pull them to that position. Cooldown to be double Grapple's & to have a 30 meter range for both placement & use. It only goes on cooldown when used.

Pyro is the only dot spec that has it's dots damage deal +30% in burn phases +30% surge. You want to add 25% bonus damage on top of that? I am not saying that pyro does not need more damage in PvE and I am not a big fan of its resource management, but currently, it is arguably the strongest single target spec in PvP. Any change in sustained damage has to come at the cost of burst damage. Straight out adding damage will be game breaking in PvP.

The PvE request for damage increase has to come in the format of less burst for increased sustained, or slight decrease in survivability.

Pyro is the only dot spec that has it's dots damage deal +30% in burn phases +30% surge. You want to add 25% bonus damage on top of that? I am not saying that pyro does not need more damage in PvE and I am not a big fan of its resource management, but currently, it is arguably the strongest single target spec in PvP. Any change in sustained damage has to come at the cost of burst damage. Straight out adding damage will be game breaking in PvP.

The PvE request for damage increase has to come in the format of less burst for increased sustained, or slight decrease in survivability.

Last thing I want is a PVP change. I guess make the PVE set bonus super awesome then?

Advanced Prototype & Pyrotech DPS in PvE content is more then 5% below all other advanced classes DPS, excluding Assassin's. However in PvP content Powertech DPS is at a competent level. What are the plan's to increase PvE output without affecting PvP performance?

Advanced Prototype & Pyrotech DPS in PvE content is more then 5% below all other advanced classes DPS, excluding Assassin's. However in PvP content Powertech DPS is at a competent level. What are the plan's to increase PvE output without affecting PvP performance?

Yes this question.

And:

PT tanks in PvP lack the burst defensives of Assassins (shroud) and Juggs (reflect). Further, PT tanks have a distinct lack of long CC compared to juggs (intimidating road - 6 sec mez), and sins (whirlwhind - 8 second cc). The classes all have 2 hard stuns but pts have no Mez/CC. To summarise, We neither have a burst defensive cooldown to stop large amounts of incoming damage or a CC/Mez that the other tank classes do and makes them very powerful in PvP. We understand that Powertech tanks are in a good place right now in PvE so a new defensive cooldown is probably out of the question for reasons of game mechanics. But a 6 - 8 second CC will have no bearing on PvE and will increase PT tank viability in PvP (especially Arenas). Both sins and juggs pick up stun talents in their tank tree...would there be any plans to give PTs a CC talent in their tanking tree in the future?

Yes this question.

And:

PT tanks in PvP lack the burst defensives of Assassins (shroud) and Juggs (reflect). Further, PT tanks have a distinct lack of long CC compared to juggs (intimidating road - 6 sec mez), and sins (whirlwhind - 8 second cc). The classes all have 2 hard stuns but pts have no Mez/CC. To summarise, We neither have a burst defensive cooldown to stop large amounts of incoming damage or a CC/Mez that the other tank classes do and makes them very powerful in PvP. We understand that Powertech tanks are in a good place right now in PvE so a new defensive cooldown is probably out of the question for reasons of game mechanics. But a 6 - 8 second CC will have no bearing on PvE and will increase PT tank viability in PvP (especially Arenas). Both sins and juggs pick up stun talents in their tank tree...would there be any plans to give PTs a CC talent in their tanking tree in the future?

How about replacing jet charge talent with grapple and give grapple a 6 second cc. This will give tanks the cc and give the dps and tanks a gap closer.

How about replacing jet charge talent with grapple and give grapple a 6 second cc. This will give tanks the cc and give the dps and tanks a gap closer.

You clearly don't PvP....Do you like g etting 100% by snipers? Jet charge = No hydraulic overrides.....you don't get two gap closers because it is OP. Imagine being a sorc or merc facing a pyro....would be a complete joke...you would never get to cast because your knockback wouldnt work cause they would leap straight back to you.... its just so funny that DPS PTs QQ about the gap closer sooooo much. IT IS NOT THE PROBLEM it is your rotation....having a gap closer added WILL NOT help your PVE DPS as parsing they are 5% lower too! You need more sustained damage. If you want a gap closer play a mara or a jugg or role tank. PYRO AND AP WILL NEVER GET A CHARGE SO STOP ASKING FOR IT! GO ahead. more of you waste your suggestions with "gap closer" NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. I have been reading these forums for 2.5 years and since day 1 it was mentioned and it has never happened and it never will happen.

Forumulate a question. DOn't say WE NEED A GAP CLOSER. Waste of time. I feel like some of you read these forums once every 4 months and just make a random suggestion to troll me....

No grapple? I would rather die...this is what makes a PT a unique DPS. NO buffs needed to mobility to PT. JUst a buff to PvE damage....maybe something that only effects bosses....but no more suggestions...just questions to devs...we dont care about your suggestions anymore...and neither do the devs...they want to know "what's up" not "how can we make your class an insane killing machine that rolls everything" with 2 gap closers and insane daamge buffs that will basically nuke a whole team (definitely Lol'd at the 5 x thermal det damage - r u on drugs bro?)

I'm in favor of these two questions

I will say we might want to find a way in the first question to really, REALLY hammer the point home that we want ZERO changes done to PVP DPS. I know it already says so in the question, but I feel like we should be as subtle as hitting the devs on the head with a hammer on this topic. DO NOT CHANGE PVP DPS FOR PT'S.

So we have a sustained damage PVE question, a PVP tank question, what is our 3rd question going to be about? Are there any running glitches in this class that anyone can think of?

I'm in favor of these two questions

I will say we might want to find a way in the first question to really, REALLY hammer the point home that we want ZERO changes done to PVP DPS. I know it already says so in the question, but I feel like we should be as subtle as hitting the devs on the head with a hammer on this topic. DO NOT CHANGE PVP DPS FOR PT'S.

So we have a sustained damage PVE question, a PVP tank question, what is our 3rd question going to be about? Are there any running glitches in this class that anyone can think of?

A nice question to ask would be somewhere along the lines of:

Grapple's usefulness as a PT tank against a boss is very low. Shadows are still able to use their pull against a boss effectively due to the large amount of threat gained from using it. Would there be a way to increase threat generated by this ability for tanks without affecting DPS skill trees?

A nice question to ask would be somewhere along the lines of:

Grapple's usefulness as a PT tank against a boss is very low. Shadows are still able to use their pull against a boss effectively due to the large amount of threat gained from using it. Would there be a way to increase threat generated by this ability for tanks without affecting DPS skill trees?

Actually, that's a great point. A Sin's pull generates around 8k threat...PT pull = 2k threat. Would be nice for them to look into that, would help out PT tanks in PVE.

You clearly don't PvP....Do you like g etting 100% by snipers? Jet charge = No hydraulic overrides.....you don't get two gap closers because it is OP. Imagine being a sorc or merc facing a pyro....would be a complete joke...you would never get to cast because your knockback wouldnt work cause they would leap straight back to you.... its just so funny that DPS PTs QQ about the gap closer sooooo much. IT IS NOT THE PROBLEM it is your rotation....having a gap closer added WILL NOT help your PVE DPS as parsing they are 5% lower too! You need more sustained damage. If you want a gap closer play a mara or a jugg or role tank. PYRO AND AP WILL NEVER GET A CHARGE SO STOP ASKING FOR IT! GO ahead. more of you waste your suggestions with "gap closer" NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. I have been reading these forums for 2.5 years and since day 1 it was mentioned and it has never happened and it never will happen.

Forumulate a question. DOn't say WE NEED A GAP CLOSER. Waste of time. I feel like some of you read these forums once every 4 months and just make a random suggestion to troll me....

No grapple? I would rather die...this is what makes a PT a unique DPS. NO buffs needed to mobility to PT. JUst a buff to PvE damage....maybe something that only effects bosses....but no more suggestions...just questions to devs...we dont care about your suggestions anymore...and neither do the devs...they want to know "what's up" not "how can we make your class an insane killing machine that rolls everything" with 2 gap closers and insane daamge buffs that will basically nuke a whole team (definitely Lol'd at the 5 x thermal det damage - r u on drugs bro?)

Ok, i dont know if your trolling or not, but if you are just stop. Powertechs NEED, 100% NEED a gap closer. It is without a doubt 100% bonafide needed. I dont care if we lose Hydraulic Overrides, but for christ sake give PT DPS Jet Charge! PT DPS is almost as mobile as a friggin Sorc or Merc! I even have talent ideas for AP, and Pyro that will synergyse with Jet Charge and the specs.

Hydraulic Overboost - Activating Jet Charge gives you Hydraulic Overboost, which increases your movement speed by 30% and makes you immune to Physics for 4.5 seconds. (AP Talent replaces the HO +4 duration talent)

Fuel Leak - Activating Jet Charge creates a trail of fuel that ignites from your jetpack, causing anyone near it to ignite for 6 seconds dealing ~600 Elemental damage. (Pyro Talent)

Both of these talents would be useful. I would even have Harpoon removed, or made tank only to replace it with Jet Charge because Leap > Pull

Ok, i dont know if your trolling or not, but if you are just stop. Powertechs NEED, 100% NEED a gap closer. It is without a doubt 100% bonafide needed. I dont care if we lose Hydraulic Overrides, but for christ sake give PT DPS Jet Charge! PT DPS is almost as mobile as a friggin Sorc or Merc! I even have talent ideas for AP, and Pyro that will synergyse with Jet Charge and the specs.

Hydraulic Overboost - Activating Jet Charge gives you Hydraulic Overboost, which increases your movement speed by 30% and makes you immune to Physics for 4.5 seconds. (AP Talent replaces the HO +4 duration talent)

Fuel Leak - Activating Jet Charge creates a trail of fuel that ignites from your jetpack, causing anyone near it to ignite for 6 seconds dealing ~600 Elemental damage. (Pyro Talent)

Both of these talents would be useful. I would even have Harpoon removed, or made tank only to replace it with Jet Charge because Leap > Pull

The "Fuel Leak" talent would be a very interesting mechanic. Activate it the run around scorching the place, it would offer a very dynamic mechanic.

Iam sorry man, but i agree with Koozie here, i would rather have hydraulic overrides than jet charge....

Dont you understand that giving us a leap is going to send us down to nerf list? If you want stupid leap go play warrior/knight classes.

- this is what iam talking about, you need to have PVP balance in mind when suggesting changes to a class! Edited by ReclaimerDonar

If PTs were to all get jet charge there would be basically no "exclusiveness" to any melee class. I agree with what koozie said 100%. I think a set bonus change is the right direction. Not to say that pvpers will run that set bonus with the current bolster but, what about a 15% crit chance to flame burst/ion pulse for the 2 piece and 4 piece stays the same.

I think that since Power Surge had its CD reduced, Explosive Fuel(Which is a stupid name) should have its CD decreased to 1 minute. Tactics could get a 15 second CD decrease talent.

And Coolant needs to be changed to a 5% Internal damage decrease or something.