nerf something

KiMagista

Tbh I think the only class that qualifies for a nerf at this point are the Assault PTs. Scouperative DPS just needs to be altered, not nerfed.

As for buffs, I think some minimal buffs apply for Balance Sins/Shadows and Sage/Sorc DPS.

+100 :i_wink:

Edited by Mega_Fallos

Tbh I think the only class that qualifies for a nerf at this point are the Assault PTs. Scouperative DPS just needs to be altered, not nerfed.

As for buffs, I think some minimal buffs apply for Balance Sins/Shadows and Sage/Sorc DPS.

The very only class that applies for a nerf, not only at this point but for quite a long time, are operative medics. All other classes and speccs follow the rock/paper/scissors scheme more or less nicely.

The problem with operative medics is that you can't make them work in both PvE and PvP. So either you balance them for PvP which makes them not viable in PvE, or you leave them as they are now, i.e. balanced in PvE but completely game breaking in PvP. Actually, they'd have to be redesigned from scratch.

Edited by Cretinus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.