Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

In Game Barber Shop

Bobbidy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree whole heartedly there is no need. Really there is no need for any of us to be here. But we are here, asking for something small, and insignificant - but thats what pacerfederation does - we fight for those who ask and our in need of help, whatever need it may be, small or large.

In this case you could be right, maybe there is no need to implement this feature. But I however, sympathize with these fellow players who have written their thoughts and have mostly been sincere in asking on this thread.

example :

I would like to see this added, mainly because a few days after we started something was done that changed the appearance of my girlfriends twi'lek, the headband that she selected was removed and BIOWARE has refused to address the situation. Adding a barbershop feature would allow her to at least fix what they have yet to do.

And as a paid subscriber and to the rest who are upset with the character's appearance and our upset with lack of selection available from the beginning - adding a basic modification feature such as editing your appearance by some penalty if need be - would make a WORLD of difference.

this is so, we don't have go back delete and remake it all over again - this could save alot of people time, and energy and in the end it would make swtor a much friendlier environment for all.

Edited by vosspacer

I used to have hair, then I got a hood. I looked bald for a large number of levels and to be honest, I kinda started to like how my character looked bald. Then I got a robe without a hood and he suddenly regained his massive head of hair... I didn't like his hair anymore though. It would have been nice to just shave it off. So yes, I would like to see a barbershop, so that when I have decisions and thoughts like that, I can go forward with it.

Now, we should find out what cities they could add shops or vendors like these - obviously on your default starting world - in the beginning would be almost absolutely necessary. But having this social aspect would bring a more immersive game experience.

A barber or whatever they call it in a galaxy far, far, away would be cool but I'd also like to see armor dyes! Because having armor with mismatched colors is yuk!

or a armor look system similar to DCUO perhaps? mix matched armor does look horrible. Nothing sucks more to be walking around wearing armor then you have to drop that chest piece and wear a tacky t-shirt that has more points...

Edited by Criscon

or a armor look system similar to DCUO perhaps? mix matched armor does look horrible. Nothing sucks more to be walking around wearing armor then you have to drop that chest piece and wear a tacky t-shirt that has more points...

Nothing is worse - when you have a face you didn't want or a look you accidentally picked and you get to level 12 without noticing it - and you see a different character than what you originally wanted. Armor is small talk - that at least serves a function - I could care less what my armor looks like - as long as it does dmg and keeps me alive !

**** that!

They will have character customization via $$$$$$.

20 dollars for a full shizzle.

It's all about the benjamins.

Just gonna say this. WoW has both a barbershop and option to pay real money to change your name, look, faction and class. Oddly.

**** that!

They will have character customization via $$$$$$.

20 dollars for a full shizzle.

It's all about the benjamins.

I want both dyes and a barbershop.:cool:

Edited by Chromiie

Just gonna say this. WoW has both a barbershop and option to pay real money to change your name, look, faction and class. Oddly.

I want both dyes and a barbershop.:cool:

Name,Look(appearance), race, faction... No class.

If that were so I would have lvld so many pally tanks up then go to one of the origional 10 classes. With panda x-pac comming out there will be 11 classes (Monk is NEW). None the less there is no class change. Sorry.

Experience. About $500 spent one these changes with my main.

Edited by Inkrest

Hopefully when they add it, they add race-specific hairstyles (that don't suck) for all the races who have the same haircuts as humans.

Yes, Race-Specific is good, they should just admit they didn't spend much time with this part of the game - they didn't realize that we are stuck with these selections and a lack of variety makes it difficult to find something unique and personal to you. I noticed the borg race hair cuts are exact same to human - which borgs shouldn't really have hair at all. Why not be more creative and have cables or implants on the head instead of hair - I think star trek did a good job of dressing their borg race.

Yes! a barber shop is exactly what will fix this game, they should spend their time and money making a barber shop instead of fixing bugs, and quests.

Actually now that I think about it they should make Barbershop online the mmo, think about it, you can go get a perm, then go to the mall, then get some higlights and stuff.

that would be sooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! a barber shop is exactly what will fix this game, they should spend their time and money making a barber shop instead of fixing bugs, and quests.

Actually now that I think about it they should make Barbershop online the mmo, think about it, you can go get a perm, then go to the mall, then get some higlights and stuff.

that would be sooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!

You know they can multitask, thats why they have an entire dev team working on the game. I think PvP and endgame content should take a bit more priority, but a barber shop is pretty much a standard MMO feature in MMOs these days...cant be without it...same with the guild bank....oh...where is our guild bank?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.