Crazy idea, put the PvP mission terminals in the PvP Warzones

illgot

Not that it will do any good, but please post this in Suggestion Box. I am so sick of having to go to the Fleet every day just to pick up (and then, an hour or two later, turn in) my gaddam dailies.

LOL, I hate picking the quest up then forgetting I completed it until the next day after the daily reset.

What is the exact purpose : to get the quest or validate it ?

If it's to get the quest, the quest terminal is welcome, as it give some some quality of life improvements... Although flashpoints could get the same "love"

If it is to validate the quest when completed, I say no. You'll see guys joining a WZ, get their reward and leave.

If you want to improve the reward part, making it like Galactic Star Fighter would be more appropriate.

Even more crazy idea:

auto-accept any kind of repeatable quest the moment that you start doing it.

Start GSF without the daily or weekly.. bam, auto-joined.

Start PvP without the daily or weekly... bam, auto-joined.

Start any FP or OP without the weekly... bam, auto-joined.

We are living in a sci-fi world and travel thousands of lightyears from one end of the galaxy to the other and back.... yet we cannot accept a mission remotely. :rolleyes:

What is the exact purpose : to get the quest or validate it ?

If it's to get the quest, the quest terminal is welcome, as it give some some quality of life improvements... Although flashpoints could get the same "love"

If it is to validate the quest when completed, I say no. You'll see guys joining a WZ, get their reward and leave.

If you want to improve the reward part, making it like Galactic Star Fighter would be more appropriate.

Unless it is very late at night people that do this won't matter. They will just get replaced by others waiting in queue.

Edited by illgot

It's not hard to get quest. Everytime someone asks for share, I share it, and everytime I ask for share, someone will share it. But turning it in? They could do same thing like they did with GSF dailies: when they are complited, they are automaticly turned in and reward windows just pops-up.

The reason they made you have to grab them from fleet was to make sure that the game was still an MMO. They wanted fleet to be the place you start your day at, and they wanted you to end your day there too. If they are insistent that people spend time at fleet, it would be lovely if you could at least pick up the mission in the warzone, and then you just went to fleet to turn it in. In an ideal world, it would auto finish just like GSF.

Not that it will do any good, but please post this in Suggestion Box. I am so sick of having to go to the Fleet every day just to pick up (and then, an hour or two later, turn in) my gaddam dailies.

I agree 1000% with this!!! GREAT suggestion. Also, allow the GSF quests (daily and weekly) to be picked up from the Hanger menu.