Breasts, Butts, Big Hair and Lightsabres?

Samaul

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahahhahaha! First of all, you do not have a girlfriend. The fact that you felt it was necessary to justify your indignation by announcing a girlfriend is all the evidence needed on that score. Second, once you move out of your mom's basement, you'll realize there's this whole wide world out there where people don't have to conform to your idea of what is proper or right. It's called the real world. This game reflects aspects of that real world because the people who make it live in that real world. Women have breasts, butts and hair...and in Star Wars some carry lightsabers. As a matter of fact, so do men.

And jog bras? Seriously? You typed that with a straight face? Come on. Sports bras allow women to exercise comfortably. Or do you think they should be running in corsets and petticoats? I didn't think the Amish had wi-fi. Are you stealing from the next town over or what?

Thank god I didn't roll toons on a RP server. Must be QQing about lore and "in-character" violations all day long.

Edited by Nothing_Shines

As a Jane Austen fan, I have to question what they were saying that bothered you so much. Were they being polite to each other? I can see how old fashioned manners might well freak out people who are used to starter planet general chat.

Married couples were probably calling each other "Mr. Bennett" and "Mrs. Bennett."

I've never read Jane Austen, but I have enjoyed most the movies and shows based on her books, particularly the Pride and Prejudice mini-series featuring Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy.

As a female player, I mostly play male characters, due to the "sleaze" in most MMOs.

However, a player is entitled to how they dress their avatar, even RPing in their underwear ...

Well, that does sound rather general. I think it's safe to state that sleaze can be easily avoided in this game as most female armour is not revealing. So do you play more female characters in SWTOR?

So.... back to the hair.... what does big hair have to do with it? Is big hair sleazy?

I'm getting self conscience. :D

I think OP is likely sitting back in his chair, comfortable that he has started a serious flame war, laughing at all of us:) I do not expect him to return unless this starts petering out

I think OP is likely sitting back in his chair, comfortable that he has started a serious flame war, laughing at all of us:) I do not expect him to return unless this starts petering out

I was just thinking the same. And to be honest, you have to give him props for making a 44-page (for now) troll thread. :D

Well sure, in martial arts you need to wear clothing that is appropriate to your fighting style.

Leather pants and a tight top provide friction protection from falls, and girls have sensitives in the upper area that can get in the way of their fighting moves, hence the whole amazon archery amputations of olde thing.

I did not see Mace wearing skeletor's cod piece and he-man's top, nor did I see yoda in a miniskirt.

I also cant remember any of the troopers in slave outfits, nor can I remember any imperial officers wearing mandalorian boots and silk robes.

and Han never had to wait for his clothes to drop from a raid boss. If he wanted a new shirt, it was a few credits from a vendor, not 2.5 million from an auction house. and changing shirts did not change his ability to shoot stormtroopers one bit.

Edited by ivanhedgehog

and Han never had to wait for his clothes to drop from a raid boss. If he wanted a new shirt, it was a few credits from a vendor, not 2.5 million from an auction house. and changing shirts did not change his ability to shoot stormtroopers one bit.

Outside, three years after the destruction of the second death star.

Han and Leya stand over the the dead body of a cyber dread dope rancor which Leya shot with one thousand five hundred and twenty three shots from her hold out blaster while Han had just stood there and took the beating.

Han tries to cut upon the rancor with a giant knife.

Han: Well, your highness, as you wouldn't happen to have a lightsaber? If anything they are good for cutting open dead beasts.

Leya: I know it's cold out here, Han, but don't you think we have better ways to keep each other warm than the testines of a dead rancor? I am not my brother, you know.

Han: Old smuggler trick. It's not the testines, it's what you find inside of them.

Han tears the rancor open and dives into the insanely smelly testines. A liver of the size of Leya baggage flies out. Leya turns away in disgust and tries to get a comlink to R2 in to pick her up, but is interrupted when a giant, indistinguishable piece of rancor insides clad in tarry blood hits her face.

Leya: Why, you stuck up,... half-witted... scruffy-looking ...nerf-herder!

Han: Who's scruffy looking? Look what I found princess!

A dirty figure vaguely reminding of Han and smelling like one would wish to be in a trash compactor holds up a pair of shiny boots in perfect condition and start putting them on. They are massive, have several blinking lights, a drink holder and a cigar box.

Leya: So this is why the Falcon looks so used up. There are those place people call "shop", it's where you buy things. That has something to do with "civilization".

Han: Oh, you don't know half of it. Those boots make me smarter and shoot better. I've flown from one end to the galaxy to the other and if I know one thing that can control all things, it's shoes from a dead rancor.

Leya: Right. I suppose they do. And I know someone who's gonna spend the smuggling themselves in the hidden cargo compartments. Given the alternatives I am not so sure whether kissing my brother was the worst idea I ever had.

Han: Fine. But we both know you'll come running to have another look at my shoes, before the hyperspace coordinates are computed. I think I am gonna unslot the cigar box and the drink holder anyway and put them into another pair of boots. And ask mister glowstick in which dead moff's underwear we found his latest lightsaber.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

As a female player, I mostly play male characters, due to the "sleaze" in most MMOs.

However, a player is entitled to how they dress their avatar, even RPing in their underwear ...

One of the main differences between this and other MMO's (in my opinion, of course) is that in many of the other MMO's, the sleazyness is forced upon anyone playing females.

Want platemail? Sure, but if you play female you'll still just have cover on your *****, shoulders and groin.

But in SW:TOR, you get to choose (mostly) if you want to expose yourself or not.

Here we have a dude complaining about armor and I just want something like Darth Talon's look.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090916130014/starwars/images/6/68/Darth_Talon_LECG.jpg

Gimme thigh high boots and what I can only assume is some sort of gravity defying push up bra!

Also, body tattoos. I mean, we get the head tats, why not the body ones?

Edited by Faolon

Here we have a dude complaining about armor and I just want something like Darth Talon's look.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090916130014/starwars/images/6/68/Darth_Talon_LECG.jpg

Gimme thigh high boots and what I can only assume is some sort of gravity defying push up bra!

Also, body tattoos. I mean, we get the head tats, why not the body ones?

I would kill for her boots on some of my characters.....

I think he was referred to as "Admiral Tarkin".

Um, no, he was always Grand Moff Tarkin, the Rank goes back all the way to the first movie, has appeared in the books and the comics, and even the "Droids" cartoon. All that changed is that Darth Vader nows outranks Moffs and Grand Moffs, and apparently always has (so please ignore Tarkin ordering him around).

Um, no, he was always Grand Moff Tarkin, the Rank goes back all the way to the first movie, has appeared in the books and the comics, and even the "Droids" cartoon. All that changed is that Darth Vader nows outranks Moffs and Grand Moffs, and apparently always has (so please ignore Tarkin ordering him around).

Vader had his own agenda, which clearly involved letting Tarkin seem to be in charge.

Oh, but the emperor put tarkin in charge, so Vader still had to listen to his orders.

Hierarchy in the Empire was not always as simple as your rank.