Breasts, Butts, Big Hair and Lightsabres?

Samaul

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I am not alone in these sentiments. I lead a multi-gaming community with over 2,000 members in WoW, Guild Wars 2, PlanetSide 2 and SWTOR.

But are you a Certified Gaming Legend?

Dude, if you're trolling, it's too obvious. If you're not, it's just sad.

Edited by branmakmuffin

But are you a Certified Gaming Legend?

Dude, if you're trolling, it's too obvious. If you're not, it's just sad.

Well I am a member of the International Gaming Council and represent over 100,000 gamers world wide. Just so you know. So my truth is bigger than his.

Well I am a member of the International Gaming Council and represent over 100,000 gamers world wide. Just so you know. So my truth is bigger than his.

Well, I am the secret King of the Internet! Born in a CPU and raised by an old typewriter, I CONTROL ALL INTERNET GAMING!!! BOW BEFORE MY GLORY!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p

I also have long hair irl, and I haven't heard of this before either..

It's actually an ill-educated reference to the fact that in Victorian times women who wore their hair 'down' in public were considered to be 'loose'. Long medium or short had nothing to do with it.

Guild Summary

Phoenix Battalion

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Jung Ma

13 Characters

16 on Planetside 2 and none listed for WoW. Falls slightly short of the 2000 strong quoted above. Ah, thanks for the fun diversion this thread provided. By the way, OP, if you do play WoW with your 2000 strong army, none of which came to support you in this thread, do you not allow female Paladins? Because their heavy armor in WoW covers about what the dancer/slave outfit does in TOR. :D

I suspect they do a lot of open recruitment, and not everyone has to register on the site.

Which means a lot of those guildies don't give a <bleep!> and quite a few probably don't even know what the guild they joined is all about (not to mention all the never played alts, and accounts who have long since left the game).

It'd be funny to see the result if he ever says "C'mon guys! I'm ordering everyone to cancel their TOR accounts because of the sleaze and big hair!" - I suspect there will be a lot of "lolwut?" and "ok, cya - time for a new guild!" flying around.

Okay, so following the link provided in the OPs sig, I looked up his guild of 2000. 13 characters in his RP Guild for this game according to his guilds on webpage on guildlaunch.

Guild Summary

Phoenix Battalion

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Jung Ma

13 Characters

16 on Planetside 2 and none listed for WoW. Falls slightly short of the 2000 strong quoted above. Ah, thanks for the fun diversion this thread provided. By the way, OP, if you do play WoW with your 2000 strong army, none of which came to support you in this thread, do you not allow female Paladins? Because their heavy armor in WoW covers about what the dancer/slave outfit does in TOR. :D

Yes, I did find it odd that none of his fellow guild members were here to make their voices heard in support of his crusade...

Now I know why.

I know you're joking, but this attitude is still incredibly offensive since a good number of people in support of revealing outfits in this thread have been female. The OP's supposed girlfriend is not representative of all women.

That was incredibly offensive? I suggest you grow some thicker skin it was just a joke.

That was incredibly offensive? I suggest you grow some thicker skin it was just a joke.

The OP has been displaying some attitudes that are associated with victim-blaming, amongst other things, which is deeply offensive to a lot of people. So in the middle of quite a heated debate, the joke fell flat with them. I think it's understandable .