This game badly needs mods and macros.

Zingas

I would not mind having some kind of social macros. As far as combat macroes goes...meh. Rather they did not add those. Personal damage calculator would be nice - but would not want one for the whole group. Just leads to epeenism (nice word).

I do agree with you though that having customizable UI that you can move and resize things would be real nice.

Also it would be nice to have somekind of "message or sound effect" thing when you proc something. The proc things that appear on your buffbar are so small its really hard to keep an eye out for them when you pvp. Pve you can stare at them all day since you are not really moving or anything.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so a BIG

NO

to mods and macros.

just make the UI more customizable... but please Bioware DO NOT allow MODS....

I don't even understand why this is still an argument. They already confirmed there will be addon support in a future patch. There will be macros and a combat log. Scream all you want, but they actually have their heads screwed on straight, thank god.

I don't even understand why this is still an argument. They already confirmed there will be addon support in a future patch. There will be macros and a combat log. Scream all you want, but they actually have their heads screwed on straight, thank god.

They did?

Tis' good news.

Do you have a link to the post? Because last I heard, the word was "no."