wait....

wait....

wait....

wait....

wait....

wait....

wait....

Throw.

I'm not sure you could have made this any more dull and unenjoyable if you tried. GG Bioware. :(

is that all you're doing in game, throwing snowballs? how about doing other activities and when you see a player, throw a snowball. the time flies...

But it is so much more fun and constructive to complain about EVERYTHING.

Serious, OP .... People asked for an event... you got one. Take it or leave it. You are not supposed to be a special snowflake within 10 minutes... and it already is possible to make it in just one day.

is that all you're doing in game, throwing snowballs? how about doing other activities and when you see a player, throw a snowball. the time flies...

^ This.

If you're choosing to do nothing but farm the parcels on fleet, that's on you. Go play the Gree event, go to the Daily areas, heck go run FPs since you can throw the snowballs at NPCs too. This event is what you make of it.

^ This.

If you're choosing to do nothing but farm the parcels on fleet, that's on you. Go play the Gree event, go to the Daily areas, heck go run FPs since you can throw the snowballs at NPCs too. This event is what you make of it.

There should have been an achievement for pelting 500 sandpeople on Tattooine called 'A Snowballs Chance on Tattoine'.

the alternative is

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

<achievement>

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

snowball

<achievement>

QQ its over so fast.

I went to Tatooine, threw snowballs at all NPCs in outpost Salara or whatever the name is. Then I QT'd to Anchorhead, snowballed the NPCs near the taxi station. After 10 minutes QT'd back to the outpost...

It took me exactly - on the minute! - 3 hours to get 100 parcels.

The waiting time passed quickly due to me solving crosswords in the meantime.

Now I am a special snowflake. Everything is good.

Well... in real life:

Throw snowball.

Bend over to get more snow.

Compact snow

Compact snow

Compact snow

Throw snowball.

Repeat ad nauseum...

Yeah, but unless your a perfectionist, it doesn't take a full 15 seconds to make a snowball. Maybe 10 seconds, and that's pushing it.

As for the "event" itself, in my own opinion I do feel a bit let down. Granted a huge snowball fight is fun, but the cool down kind of kills it. Especially with the low drop rate on the parcels.

When I heard that BioWare was actually doing a Life Day event this year, I kind of imagined it would be something like Republic is trying to spread it to others and celebrate and the Empire would be trying to ruin it for them and so on.

Only thing that annoys me in the event is that there aren't that many things to buy with the parcels. There's only two mounts, and one of them requires parcels and gree helixes (which means my lowbies can't get them). I got 37 parcels today, and felt that it was just a little too easy.

Maybe I should try to get that Christmas-like mount for all of my alts... :jawa_evil:

Use them on NPCs during questing ... easy solution.

RPing ideas may get more than a page ... but yet easy way above.

Use them anytime. Heh. I have 45 parcels without even trying.

I'm 4 Helix away from that Sphere speeder which is nice.