Legacy Title - A Special Snowflake = pure genius

JimG

With the new Life Day Event, one of the legacy titles you can get is "A Special Snowflake". And who says the devs don't have a sense of humor? lol. Now, all the special snowflakes can become official! Of course, the irony is that most of the players will end up with this title so it won't be very unique, haha.

I'm so pleased you posted this. Not only is it the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard someone call another poster, I LOVE that it is now a title in-game!!!! I was LOL'ing IRL when I saw that title :D

same, the defenders on these forums r very guilty of using that nonsense as an insult, its very sad rly. Yeah i did lol irl too its ridiculous but funny too

I will, of course, do what I can to get this title. I wonder, if I don't make it this year, will it be back next year?

Is it "exclusive" or "limited?" :t_tongue:

See this year it will be special snowflake, next year it will have to be "exclusive snowflake"

and then go back and change last years (this year) to "limited snow flake"

This game has gone to the casuals.

Devs are only sealing the coffin picking on the very sentiment that pushed alot of the actual "gamers" away from WoW.

For anyone who's worked (yes omg, i used the word work) for a hard to attain item/title/mount/pet in any MMO, to inevitably have to share with everyone sucks.

Half the fun of having these things are usually a combination of the item being rare and looking cool.

EA/Bioware have completely moved away from this ideal and its sad for anyone who enjoys farming content for such rewards.

This game has gone to the casuals.

Devs are only sealing the coffin picking on the very sentiment that pushed alot of the actual "gamers" away from WoW.

For anyone who's worked (yes omg, i used the word work) for a hard to attain item/title/mount/pet in any MMO, to inevitably have to share with everyone sucks.

Half the fun of having these things are usually a combination of the item being rare and looking cool.

EA/Bioware have completely moved away from this ideal and its sad for anyone who enjoys farming content for such rewards.

yea the gaming industry is being destroyed by casuals

As a lover of Arrested Development, I have to agree that the chicken dance emote is the greatest thing ever put in the game. :D

Heh, and it is gender specific. Did you guys notice that? The dance will be different if you are male of female. LOL. Just like the show actually GOB for the male and Lindsay for the female.

Having said that "A Special Snowflake" may be the best title we get for the entire run of the game. Lol

Edited by Rafaman

With the new Life Day Event, one of the legacy titles you can get is "A Special Snowflake". And who says the devs don't have a sense of humor? lol. Now, all the special snowflakes can become official! Of course, the irony is that most of the players will end up with this title so it won't be very unique, haha.

Agreed, its hilarious.

i disagree, many apologists use this word wrong 99% of the time, like go grab a dictionary and look up what it means bc i don't think means wat u think it means...

that being said, I wouldnt be against it tbh

I must point out how hilarious it is that someone talks about using a dictionary and yet is incapable of spelling simple words correctly. You are on a forum, not texting, actually take the time to type properly.

I must point out how hilarious it is that someone talks about using a dictionary and yet is incapable of spelling simple words correctly. You are on a forum, not texting, actually take the time to type properly.

I dont have to. im not here to impress anyone. Dont like wat I have to say? L2ignore_function.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.