Cancelled sub again

DarthRaistlin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update. I was getting curious and this saved me from having to PM you to check on your subscriber status. Finally, I can relax and get some sleep.

Be sure to let us know the moment you subscribe again. Or if you buy any CCs. I'm terribly interested in all the ways you spend money on entertainment.

thank you for taking ground pvp away with GSF. Ques are way to long to pay for. should have made gsf pve.

Im serious right now. This made me LOL, no joke.

Its only been 3 days since GSF came out, what do you expect?! Everyone wants to try GSF out in the first week or so. After that it'll stabilize again. And what do you mean queues are long??? On my server both GSF AND ground PvP queues have been popping in 4 minutes or less And even if queues do take long to pop, how is that Bioware's fault? Its not like they can force people to not queue up for GSF.

Personally, if you are this ignorant, then I, for one, am glad you're gone. Good Riddance.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Thanks for the update. I was getting curious and this saved me from having to PM you to check on your subscriber status. Finally, I can relax and get some sleep.

Be sure to let us know the moment you subscribe again. Or if you buy any CCs. I'm terribly interested in all the ways you spend money on entertainment.

Finally someone who asks the questions we all want to know!

if you don't mind I would also be interested if you do any of the following:

Wow, it's amazing that players still want to focus on the new content 2-3 days after it's released. I mean, aren't they supposed to be locusts? They should have gobbled up GSF by now, had their fill, and gone back to the ground game.

2 days is way more than enough for that.

Oh... wait....

Reactionary OP is reactionary and not thinking clearly. Relax, play some GSF, or PvE, or watch TV, or whatever and check on the situation in 2-3 weeks. It will balance out again unless GSF is far superior to ground PvP, which I expect it is not.

Edited by DarthTHC

if you ONLY play this game for ground PVP, you really picked the wrong game

What DOH said, Warzones are a part of SWTOR but hardly the meat. More like one of the buns, or maybe the lettuce and tomatoes... I suppose that PvE Space combat would be the mustard...

thank you for taking ground pvp away with GSF. Ques are way to long to pay for. should have made gsf pve.

How impatient can you possibly get? GSF is the new shiney toy so of course people will take advantage of it upon release. However, if you actually gave it another 2 or 3 weeks you will probably see things normalize once again. Remember the double exp this past weekend and how difficult it was to find ops in fleet? Same concept and all people had to do is wait it out.

I'm sorry but your little tantrum here is extremely juvenile and seriously lacking in foresight.

Edited by Oneirophrenia

Warzones are a part of SWTOR but hardly the meat. More like one of the buns, or maybe the lettuce and tomatoes... I suppose that PvE Space combat would be the mustard...

the true meat is playing dress up and finding the perfect dye for your favourite companion's pants.

warzones are french fries

PvE space would be a strawberry sundae, or cherry

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

the true meat is playing dress up and finding the perfect dye for your favourite companion's pants.

warzones are french fries

PvE space would be a strawberry sundae, or cherry

Hmmm, if Warzones are french fries, then Class Story is the meat, and Flashpoints and Operations are the buns.