Space PvP Shout-outs!

Hanak

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ole Porkins the leeroy jenkins of gsf!

I thought the abstinence one was funny too...

All you aces just remember your only blowing people up because of the many porkins' out there

I'd like to think I'm blowing up the Baron Fels of the Sith Empire, thank you very much.

Not sure about Rhint, but I think it's Scrab's skill that should be envied, not his ship :)

And nice flying with you Scrab ... though I feel like it's going to be hard for either of us to put up 20+ kills when we're in the same match ;) Only so many targets! Also, stay away from my Damage Overcharge!

Trust me - the ship is disgusting too. I know this INTIMATELY. :-p

One last shoutout for a while - to EVERY pilot who straps in, launches off, and flies their best regardless of skill level or challenge presented. But I think I'm burned out on this stuff so I'll see y'all back up there in April!

(A special thank-you to the teammates and opponents I had in my last GSF match, who allowed me to fly around the map unhindered taking photographs. We really do miss a lot of detail out there blasting away at one another. I saw a mesa arch crumble!)

I finally created, and worked through bugs, just to post here.

First; I want to shout out to the imps. I'm not going to be able to name everyone who gets my heart pumping, but: Ded'i, Rainous, Delphi, Kamie, Knickers (And more), you guys make the game FUN. Thanks for that, and as much as my death count goes up when you're about, I like to see you about.

For my Allies:

Damidez (Irialle), Large, Rhint, Jon-ik, Courtney, and again, More (Including my guildies in the 13th Legion). You people make it a race. I love to fly with you, and will do so any time.

This part of the game has become my joy, and you all make it that much better. (And me just a little bit worse at it :p)

I wanna say a shout out to everyone that does this, you all are pretty good at this and it is more enjoyable to play now. Imps and Reps that do GSF, you got my respect. Also, I am looking to do GSF more often with people that are up for doing it a lot since it has made SWTOR much more fun now.

Hey Y'all Its Rainous,

Just wanna say sorry for my over extended disappearance from the game for about a month. However I am back and Flying through a space battle near you lolz. Many shout outs to all the Pilots out their both Imp and Rep alike. However I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge the queen of Space. My wingman or rather Im hers but Delphi bad *** GS from Hellz.

Rainous.

Shout to Wrath, had some great pro caps with you this morning, and to you, Imperius, cause' I know you giggle like a school girl flying that tank you call a bomber around dropping bad things behind you. Edited by Nomaad
error

Big time shout out to Ramoana, love having you in our matches, going afk, again, again, again, again, again, again, and again, with your mad /park ship in some little cave piloting skills we on imp side are so lucky to have you as a teammate, keep up the good work Ramoana. We are all so proud of you.

Hey Y'all Its Rainous,

Just wanna say sorry for my over extended disappearance from the game for about a month. However I am back and Flying through a space battle near you lolz. Many shout outs to all the Pilots out their both Imp and Rep alike. However I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge the queen of Space. My wingman or rather Im hers but Delphi bad *** GS from Hellz.

Rainous.

KNEW you two were in cahoots. Just KNEW it. :p

This. Things are more even, but Rep side still has a greater pilot pool which lends more toward having a few more aces.

This may just be my experience, but itt also seems like Republic wins slightly more in Domination, while Empire wins slightly more Deathmatch. Perhaps due to more frequent premade with voice communication on Republic side which, while useful in both modes, makes an even bigger difference in Domination.

Though I'm personally more adept at Deathmatch than I am at Domination, so perhaps that skews my observation set :)

Edited by Nemarus