Space PvP Shout-outs!

Hanak

A special shoutout to everyone that flies without the benefit of voice chat. I'm not saying anything bad about the VoIP crowd or anything - I'm just saying the ones that don't fly with such a benefit and still do well deserve special recognition for the additional skill displayed. ;-)

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A special shoutout to everyone that flies without the benefit of voice chat. I'm not saying anything bad about the VoIP crowd or anything - I'm just saying the ones that don't fly with such a benefit and still do well deserve special recognition for the additional skill displayed. ;-)

I don't fly with voice chat...

I just have my wingman sitting next to me. Does that count?

Maybe we should change that.

+1 to Axcill on Pub side for locking down C in a tight Domination match - it's hard to sit tight and defend when you're a lethal sniping machine, but without that lockdown we wouldn't have won 1000-997. Good on ya.

+100 to the Imperial pilots. Way more heart out there - it's more than just the usual suspects trying and it shows. Keep up the space murder.

+5 to Fiveoffive and Teech on the Imp side for getting out there and fighting when no one else would. Lotta heart, guys.

Yah I second that, by far the most pathetic display I have ever seen in any gsf match I have ever played in, kudos to you teech and fiveoffive.

+5 to Fiveoffive and Teech on the Imp side for getting out there and fighting when no one else would. Lotta heart, guys.

Completely agree...

It was sad but I started working on a cap ship turret at the end... got it to 50% in about 3 minutes. (Hey at least I was considered to be "contributing".)

Scrab and Rhint, your respective ships are disgusting. I both loathe and envy the pair of you.

Not sure about Rhint, but I think it's Scrab's skill that should be envied, not his ship :)

And nice flying with you Scrab ... though I feel like it's going to be hard for either of us to put up 20+ kills when we're in the same match ;) Only so many targets! Also, stay away from my Damage Overcharge!