Space PvP Shout-outs!

Hanak

I'm no longer impressed. Come get your easy kill if you want it. It doesn't make you a better pilot.

The first couple times I (as Kelril) saw Rhint in a strike, he outflew and outfought me. I learned some tricks from him. I've also seen him repeatedly dogfight successfully in his Quarrel, with light lasers.

I kinda wish he'd go back to the strike, I want to try that match-up again. But don't say he's not a good pilot.

Rhodogast / Kelril

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first couple times I (as Kelril) saw Rhint in a strike, he outflew and outfought me. I learned some tricks from him. I've also seen him repeatedly dogfight successfully in his Quarrel, with light lasers.

I kinda wish he'd go back to the strike, I want to try that match-up again. But don't say he's not a good pilot.

Rhodogast / Kelril

I didn't say he wasn't good. I said the easy kills won't make him better.

;)

Only got in a few matches this morning, but one was a fantastic TDM that I think ended 49-43 or something. Imps fell behind at first, but then we caught up and overtook in the last two minutes.

Shout outs to Susana, Simairi (again), and Zakaros. And on my side, way to go Zigfreud :)

Way to wake me up in the morning.

I didn't say he wasn't good. I said the easy kills won't make him better.

;)

No, I just enjoy them. It's like how lobster doesn't get you any thinner, but it's still damn tasty.

*grin*

Kelrilgast, if you'd like that Strike matchup sometime, I'd be happy to oblige you! Was I flying my Clarion?

Haha that was a fun night. I hope you won't call us scrubs again anytime soon :D

You have my personal word on that. ;)

Special thanks to the Pubs that didn't seem to mind my flying a Mastered ship to confirm what I already knew - flying the damned thing is boring.

Shout out to Swansea and Renegade-one. Very, very, very tough Domination match tonight. Cannot stress how tough that was. Its also hard to believe how evenly the sats were divided, right up until the very end there. A fun game.

Shout out to Swansea and Renegade-one. Very, very, very tough Domination match tonight. Cannot stress how tough that was. Its also hard to believe how evenly the sats were divided, right up until the very end there. A fun game.

Thanks! Swan isn't active on the forums, but I'll pass it on to him tn when I get outta work! We must've played like 20 domination matches yesterday! Great fun though

While I welcome our new Jung Ma transfers, I really wish you guys rolled Impside. Republic was and always has been stronger on TEH ... now I'm afraid the Imp GSF side is quickly collapsing. :( You may find yourselves doing nothing but wargames soon, and it's beyond my power to stop :(

And every time someone in your team (whether in guild or not) resorts to using a Seismic/Interdiction Minelayer every time a Domination match gets the slightest bit competitive, it just makes it worse.

This isn't a threat or complaint or anything. I'm just saying that the Imperial side was already tenuous, and now another well-organized and skilled premade has shown up. Eclipse Squadron and I can only be on so much, and honestly we have always welcomed pilots of all skill, so we're not going to be able to give consistent competition, especially in Domination.

I would say, new JM Transfers, that if you haven't gotten too attached to your Republic characters, you might consider rolling Imp instead. I think it would create a more healthy balance of competition on the server.

Edited by Nemarus

Do you mean another group in addition to Aimbot/Swansea/etc? If so, yeah, imperial definitely needs the support. There's plenty of native Ebon Hawk pub pilots who can let loose if there's actual competition to be had, a lot of us have been holding back a bit or playing imp from time to time to try to even things out, but that only goes so far.

On a slightly more positive note, I think some of our imports are already impside. Vrix and Tavawl - I really look forward to facing off against you more, and flying with you when I'm impside. Imps need more excellent gunship pilots and you clearly have that down.

Also, everybody on both sides who hasn't done it yet, /cjoin gsf

Rhodogast / Kelril

Shout out to Waefi and Olosh, who are getting quite good at the minelayer-killing business - with a Star Guard and Novadive no less. Olosh so far has not QUITE had the DPS to reliably kill me before the sabotage probe wears off, but it's certainly in the ballpark.

Rhodogast / Kelril

Yeah, it's absolutely demoralizing to run up against ATLEAST 3 interdiction minelaying bombers.

As much as I loved GSF, I likely wont be queuing for anymore than the daily.

Enjoy your Wargames, Republic.

Good games, TEH. It's been loads of fun. Shoutout to my favorites -- you know who you are. (Hint: it's a lot of you.)

My sub is over, though, and I've had enough fun. 1500+ games is enough to justify quitting before Fleet Admiral, I think.

You aces, shoot some guys for me, yeah? And the rest of you, shoot some aces for me -- remind them that they're not as untouchable as we like to think.

-Armond

Good games, TEH. It's been loads of fun. Shoutout to my favorites -- you know who you are. (Hint: it's a lot of you.)

My sub is over, though, and I've had enough fun. 1500+ games is enough to justify quitting before Fleet Admiral, I think.

You aces, shoot some guys for me, yeah? And the rest of you, shoot some aces for me -- remind them that they're not as untouchable as we like to think.

-Armond

Been a pleasure flying with you Mae'thon. Best of luck to you!

While I welcome our new Jung Ma transfers, I really wish you guys rolled Impside. Republic was and always has been stronger on TEH ... now I'm afraid the Imp GSF side is quickly collapsing. :( You may find yourselves doing nothing but wargames soon, and it's beyond my power to stop :(

And every time someone in your team (whether in guild or not) resorts to using a Seismic/Interdiction Minelayer every time a Domination match gets the slightest bit competitive, it just makes it worse.

This isn't a threat or complaint or anything. I'm just saying that the Imperial side was already tenuous, and now another well-organized and skilled premade has shown up. Eclipse Squadron and I can only be on so much, and honestly we have always welcomed pilots of all skill, so we're not going to be able to give consistent competition, especially in Domination.

I would say, new JM Transfers, that if you haven't gotten too attached to your Republic characters, you might consider rolling Imp instead. I think it would create a more healthy balance of competition on the server.

It's sad to see that Imp Side isn't doing well with GSF players. I've seen Kerem play with you before on his alt and I'm so tempted to try out an Imp character as well to try and help out the population imbalance but I've become rather put off by Imp side RP that I'd rather not make a new character for GSF. :( Also, I'm not that good, I just get carried by Kerem most of the time. :p

Maybe I'll try and brainstorm up a character for some GSF one of these days if you don't mind me tagging along in a crummy strike fighter. But my heart belongs to the Republic. <3

Them damn dirty 'migrants

http://i.imgur.com/X5sS7sa.jpg

Also of our JM pilots. The only bomber pilot is Swansea, Pylan might fly it for bonus req but he's kinda our support.

Edited by tommmsunb

Had some good matches with imps. Don't remember names, but good fun.

Btw, Dedi, you're pretty annoying sometimes. You're like a fly that keeps buzzing me that I can seem to swat.

Why thank you sir! Been seeing some real close games of late, either that or just complete blowouts, you just never know what you are going to get around here sometimes.