Space PvP Shout-outs!

Hanak

Cynfor here again. Wanted to tip my hat to all the preferred players who have started flying. Also, shout out to Airron, Ashendelle, Jisella (sp?), and Balon. had a lot of fun playing against you four in the majority of my matches last night. Don't think I won a single one against any of you but it was still fun.

Oh, so THAT'S who you are! Definitely one of the ones I always look out for. If I don't, you just tend to appear out of nowhere. And I always wind up in sat chases with you. Excellent, albeit frustrating, flying.

Good flying to you as well. If I'm not keeping an eye out you suddenly rocket into my six and then I can't seem to shake you.

Edited by Caernos

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout-down to veterans who have been using ion railgun lovetaps all over the place, even against new players.

Additionally, can we get fewer Burst Laser Cannon scouts dominating and 3-capping new pilots? It's not necessary, and it's just going to thin out our population and make it harder to get pops.

Shout-down to veterans who have been using ion railgun lovetaps all over the place, even against new players.

Additionally, can we get fewer Burst Laser Cannon scouts dominating and 3-capping new pilots? It's not necessary, and it's just going to thin out our population and make it harder to get pops.

I don't 3 cap on purpose, but I'm not going to HAND anyone anything. You don't learn anything by having things handed to you, you have to work for them. You learn from losses and mistakes. GSF has a huge learning curve which should be obvious to any realistically-minded player from the very first game that they play.

Also - if you don't like burst lasers, here's an idea - stop trying to fly head to head with a scout that uses them. I can't hit for beans from max range (damage drops from 800 to 300-400 if that), I have a huge tracking penalty at range, and I MUST be within 3-1km from you in order to do decent damage.

In other words, stop getting so close to me!

PS - I know i'm one of the people you're talking about, you make it painfully obvious every time I fly against you and you sic 3-4 people on me. You see this? That is what my six looks like nowadays. Note how I'm about 50km off the node, and STILL being chased. Your teams do it, other pub teams do it - everyone loves to pick on me now.

Thanks, man. Thanks!

Edited by silvershadows

Shout #1- I think swtor should do a piece on me. If anyone asks why, "Cause I'm so friggin good."

Shout #2 , Knickers, I hate you, I hate you so very much.

Shout #3 Highjinks for making me the other week chase you around for 5 minutes without me shooting you down. :p

shout #3 To everyone that sits there and let's my nice railgun name "Beefcake 3000" turn you into smoke and ashes.

And if you take most of what I said seriously, then I can take you on a snipe hunt. They're lots of fun!

PS - I know i'm one of the people you're talking about, you make it painfully obvious every time I fly against you and you sic 3-4 people on me. You see this? That is what my six looks like nowadays. Note how I'm about 50km off the node, and STILL being chased. Your teams do it, other pub teams do it - everyone loves to pick on me now.

Thanks, man. Thanks!

I totally love to pick on you, just as much you love to pick on me!

=P

Delphi

Cynfor here. Played a lot of games tonight. Hard to remember who I flew against.

Highjinks, Badbeard, Deltaxis, Delta, Griff, Elian, ****noshi and a bunch of others that I can't remember. Fun times flying against all of you. Couple of rounds it definitely felt like provoked some ire from you all, but still fun regardless.

Also, shout out to Sharreena (Sharpen, can't remember the spelling) on the imp. Good command and coordination those couple of games.

Edited by Caernos

Cynfor here. Played a lot of games tonight. Hard to remember who I flew against.

Highjinks, Badbeard, Deltaxis, Delta, Griff, Elian, ****noshi and a bunch of others that I can't remember. Fun times flying against all of you. Couple of rounds it definitely felt like provoked some ire from you all, but still fun regardless.

Also, shout out to Sharreena (Sharpen, can't remember the spelling) on the imp. Good command and coordination those couple of games.

Its Sharreen. =) and thank you! Its great teaming with you!

=P

Delphi

Ha! Everytime I see you in a game, I think, "Alright, headed to A - and Delphi will be too."

You're a pretty high priority target for me because even if you aren't sniping ME, you're gonna kill about half my team if I don't take you out pronto.

Hey, saw you a bunch of games - I think more than a few - do you have another toon with a cyn' name?

I wasn't annoyed with you or anything, but kept targeting you because I knew you were one of the better pilots on your team and I was trying to help my newbies out, hehe.

Apparently, someone in the games you were flying in was quite sure that I hack, even went so far as to log onto Republic side, send me this tell, then log off immediately so I couldn't respond.

I know I should be amused, but I'm actually a little insulted people think I need to hack. Also - if I was hacking you'd think my hit percentage would be higher than 50 percent, lol!

Great games tonight, everyone - and as always <3 to all the Sabers who've been flying on my wing :D

Edited by silvershadows

=P

Delphi

I think nowadays everyone on the repub side wants to pick on you. I have to laugh at these ops chats "There's Delphi! We got to get Delphi." Didn't you know you won the popularity contest?

Must say that I like gunship to gunship dueling with you, but you definitely get the better of me most days.

I think nowadays everyone on the repub side wants to pick on you. I have to laugh at these ops chats "There's Delphi! We got to get Delphi." Didn't you know you won the popularity contest?

Must say that I like gunship to gunship dueling with you, but you definitely get the better of me most days.

I have noticed the increase of love coming my way from Pub side and I do my best to teach your new flyers to love me too LOL. Yay for being popular? =)

At least most of the time, when I sneak up on you, I just smack, I don't torpedo. XD

I'm usually in a quandary when I'm shooting at Delphi.

If I just shoot, she probably won't die before she flies away.

If I go for the cluster lock, she'll fly away quicker.

WHAT DO I DO?!?!!!

Shout outs to Kvikorama and Hanak as well as Osidix and Momji. Had some really close and tough games with you all tonight. Was a lot of fun.

Agreed. Lots of honorable but intense combat tonight :) Though I can't wait for Bypass' incoming nerf... my poor Blackbolt never knew what hit her, Osidix! D:

Agreed. Lots of honorable but intense combat tonight :) Though I can't wait for Bypass' incoming nerf... my poor Blackbolt never knew what hit her, Osidix! D:

Some really solid games tonight. The team may or may not have suggested to "keep Shayd in check" at the start. I do feel bad using bypass sometimes, but I get killed by it just as often as I use it. I draw the line at ion tapping though, that's just one thing I refuse to do that is blatantly OP.

Shout outs to my wingman Jon-ik and my gunship rival Delphi as well!