Space PvP Shout-outs!

Hanak

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout outs to the people that have to deal with Kerem and I being bossy and telling people where to go.

I always have a blast when we get good teammates. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but thanks so much for all the fun matches!

This is /Snickers/Knickers/Cashale and all the Cash's (I know, I have a lot of alts with dailies to do ;P)

Shout outs:

Rainous - Not only is he skilled, He's a nice guy. =p

Bossofbosses - Bastard! . . .lol, jk ((Only person I've seen do over 100k damage in a single game)

Jon-ik - For providing a good challenge pub side and for educating me on new gunship tactics

Yu-na - Smart flyer, deadly shooter

Courtney - I keep my eye on you when your on the opposing side

Hobbes - Yep. . . definately a skilled pilot

Nemarus - Love playing with you, hate playing against you >:p

Ashendelle - For her deadly sniping

Edited by Cashal

Kerem is one bad mofo. Pwnt me more than once last night and then just had a great match against him this morning.

Thanks!

Definite shouts out to Misa, Knickers, Hobbes, Rauken, Xeric(?) and every other Imp out there making things interesting. They were a little too one-sided early, and I'm glad things are evening out.

Thanks!

Definite shouts out to Misa, Knickers, Hobbes, Rauken, Xeric(?) and every other Imp out there making things interesting. They were a little too one-sided early, and I'm glad things are evening out.

Thanks! Though honestly, I'd venture to say republic still has the advantage more often than not. (Depends on the time of day)

But return shout outs to Kerem and Gevi!

Also Shout outs to Mal'ek - We had our little head to head not to long ago. It was easier when I was on your team (lol)

Edited by Cashal

Thanks! Though honestly, I'd venture to say republic still has the advantage more often than not. (Depends on the time of day)

But return shout outs to Kerem and Gevi!

Also Shout outs to Mal'ek - We had our little head to head not to long ago. It was easier when I was on your team (lol)

Shoutout back to you too man. Haha

Shout out to Knickers, Xeric, and Mister-Zero. Knocked us out of our winning streak. Good job!

EDIT:

Just did another match against you guys, have to shout out Keennzz this time. Seriously. On top of it.

Ah Lampert, you were a thorn in my side both of those games :)

Shout out to Knickers, Xeric, and Mister-Zero. Knocked us out of our winning streak. Good job!

EDIT:

Just did another match against you guys, have to shout out Keennzz this time. Seriously. On top of it.

Knickers, you can't leave us for the Imps! D:

Ah the following either make or break ( and sometimes both) my happy GSF feelings :cool:

Enemy Shout Outs:

Yu-na, Jon'ik, Courtney, Jenette, Brilo, Nemarus, Griff, Large, Cayn

Ally Shout Outs:

Rainous, Knickers, Selura, Ryyke, Siddian, Par'chin, Kamie

- Delphi

Edited by KhoasEternal

Oh man, Knickers!

You are a BEAST.

I don't know what you're rocking, but its scary!

-Obi.

He had a good teacher. :D Then again, a ship is only as good as the pilot at the controls, and Knickers rocks that dogfighting very well. We've also got a number of pilots that are coming up and becoming forces to be reckoned with. It's going to be very interesting once the pool size gets even larger.