GSF instantly upset me for the following 2 reasons

Rawrifficuss

1. GSF progression is per character, not account wide. Extremely disappointed in this.

2. I am unable to adjust the sensitivity for the aiming reticule. Just a tiny movement and it goes all the way left, right, up , down making it very difficult to aim accurately. Since this is basically just a War Thunder but in space you should just copy War Thunder and have the reticule locked in the center.

My only 2 issues atm.

1. GSF progression is per character, not account wide. Extremely disappointed in this.

So you can't use your alts to help you blast through the progression and actually have to work for it? Oh ****. Heaven forbid someone have to actually work for something.

2. I am unable to adjust the sensitivity for the aiming reticule. Just a tiny movement and it goes all the way left, right, up , down making it very difficult to aim accurately. Since this is basically just a War Thunder but in space you should just copy War Thunder and have the reticule locked in the center.

Now that's actually an issue. Give it a few months at least and EA will think about adding the capability to adjust the sensitivity.

Actually, the only thing I was dissapointed in was that the purchasable ships were not account/legacy wide...

1800cc seems steep for a ship only one character can use (at least now that we are used to the collections system)

I agree. But at the same time, outside of one for each faction, there's no reason to play GSF on multiple characters.

Just down from here there is a whole thread for vitriol. Having said that, I can agree that the targeting thing may be an issue, but...

The advancement thing....that's a bit of a toughie, it should be per ship class, not per character, since the ships are the characters of GSF.

So you can't use your alts to help you blast through the progression and actually have to work for it? Oh ****. Heaven forbid someone have to actually work for something.

This isn't a valid counterpoint. Alts don't "help blast thru progression," it's more of a convenience issue that you have to be logged into your GS main to make any progress, which may not be the character you want to be on while waiting for a raid to form, crafting, etc.

This isn't a valid counterpoint. Alts don't "help blast thru progression," it's more of a convenience issue that you have to be logged into your GS main to make any progress, which may not be the character you want to be on while waiting for a raid to form, crafting, etc.

I am told that someone asked why progression is not legacy-wide, and the response was that they had wanted to do it that way, but there were technical issues with getting it to work. If that's true it's rather unfortunate. Hopefully it's something they can put in later on. Merging all of your progress to the highest level for each ship or something.

While I'd love it if progression was Legacy wide, they would need to create Legacy wide missions (or another solution along these lines) because otherwise yes, it would help blast through progression, being able to do the daily and weekly missions on multiple characters.

On this train of thought, I don't think that simply increasing the experience, credits and requisition gained after a match could be an alternative to the daily and weekly missions since they also serve the purpose of motivanting people into playing this content regularly. Same thing about the Daily Bonus Requisition which, while giving an incentive on playing regularly, such inducement isn't as great as one that also rewards experience and credits.

My only 2 issues atm.

You can adjust your mouse sensitivity through

1)Windows settings

2) if you use a specialized mouse for gaming, you most likely have a software/driver to adjust it as well

Most Razer Mice will even have a button solely dedicated to lower or up your mouse sensitivity

If this is a huge thing for you (or if it "INSTANTLY UPSETS YOU"), , you should consider getting one.

I agree. But at the same time, outside of one for each faction, there's no reason to play GSF on multiple characters.

Well if you wanted to use GSF to add some XP to an alt then yeah you might want to play on different ones.

Also if you are doing this or that like crafting or lowbie pvp on an alt or something maybe you want to hop into some pvp space w/o logging out/in.

So just a few reasons why you might play on different characters.

Actually, the only thing I was dissapointed in was that the purchasable ships were not account/legacy wide...

1800cc seems steep for a ship only one character can use (at least now that we are used to the collections system)

Yeah it's incredibly lame hopefully they will change it, GSF seems like a mini version of world of warplanes or something so not having prem ships on all chars is really bad idea.

And throwing out everyone else ?

You DON'T want casual people in SWTOR, do you ?

i have VERY old logitech mouse without any super-duper functions, and i have absolotely no problem with targeting. It seems that years playing Freelancer gave me an edge over ppl not used to this type pf controling space fighter ;) it's not hard peps, just get used to it :) also, i don't see why ship/fleet points should be acount wide while planetary commendations f.e. aren't ;) there's really no reason to play GS on all alts, and there's no reason NOT to. Ive only did like 8 or 9 missions by now and im half-way to 2nd fighter, so its not that hard :)