• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I wanted to get to 50, so I could play the game

It's a well known fact that MMORPGs start at Max Level

A story based MMORPG probably starts at the min level. It is probably intended that you watch the story as you level in a story based MMORPG.

Once the people are done with the story are at level 50 you won't have this issue I suspect. Perhaps go roll an alt (try Republic if you did Imperial, or vice versa) and enjoy the story. Once people get to 50 switch back to your main.

You have a few options since your the one that put yourself in this position.

1: Take a break and wait for others that are enjoying their characters the way Bioware designed the game to.

2: farm money and mats until more people show up.

3: Make a new character and this time actually play the content instead of spacebaromh through it.

I grouped with a guy on day 2 he harrassed and cried the whole time because the rest of us in group watched the videos. He told us about 17 times in 30 secs to push the spacebar to skip the videos. When we made it into the instance he died every single pull and broke ever CC. You can find his level 50 in the fleet general chat 8 hours a day telling everyone how superior he is and how he knows everything.

What am I supposed to do now that I'm 50? There's no one else to even do anything with

I think we need free Server transfers, to consolidate the population, so that we can actually PvP, and Raid at 50

How about "Not rush to 50".

Of course there is nothing to do at 50, the game has been out for 3 days. There are hardly any 50's. It was your own fault for sprinting toward the finish.

There's a lot to do.

Your sig shows how you already feel about the game, thus I feel no need..

Pretty funny I have yo admit, bragging about being 50 at 22/12 is... well, 22/12 is actually LATE for someone who wanted to "race". Anyway, the guy just wanted to tell us that he is 50 already, so tell him "gratz" and send him on his way.

Gz man, bye. o/

Edited by Lord_Indomitus

Meh I don't see why everyone is so obsessed with end game content to the point they breeze through the game and attain max level... only to find out well, there isn't much to do at max level. SWTOR is new, and it probably won't be a while till more is added for the end game players.... so you either wait (until more players hit the 50 mark so EA/BW can see it as a big concern) or roll another toon.

What am I supposed to do now that I'm 50? There's no one else to even do anything with

I think we need free Server transfers, to consolidate the population, so that we can actually PvP, and Raid at 50

Um game was released 2 days ago, how about spend another few days and roll yourself another 50. I doubt many or any servers have massive lvl 50 battles right now, and if they did it's highly likely that end game raid content would be the first thing to get worked on. It's likely that there is prob an "polish pass" of some sort for the first 20 -30 levels of content, as that's where most like 80% of the player base is right now.

These threads are crazy ridiculous.

You are one of those same people that rushed to 50 in Rift and were on the forums complaining then weren't you????

Do what you did then.. Stand around letting your thumbs get pruney until the rest of us decide we want to catch up..

You want to play fast, fine.. That is your call.. But you also get to suffer the consequences of those actions. There is nothing here for BW to fix, it is all on you baby..

Peace.

No, I wanted to get to 50, so I could play the game

Unfortunately, there aren't really very many level 50s on my Server. There probably isn't any one Server with a high concentration of 50s either. That's why we need free Server Transfers, so that all of us who are 50 can consolidate on one or two Servers, and start Raiding/Rated PvP

It's a well known fact that MMORPGs start at Max Level, so I don't know why Free Transfers weren't already put in place to accomodate us (It would've helped with the Server Queues as well)

Yeah. MMO starts at max lvl. MMO that is on a market for like 6 month or so. This one have 3 days. And you think that other 50s would like to abandon their guilds just to be on one server with you, a "random" clearly ?

Better find a guild or you will be Forever Alone :)

Edited by Golarz

That may be true, but just for your reference, every single MMO that made content for the hardcore has been the market leader since MMOs began. Maybe Bioware should factor that in.

Name 1 hardcore MMO in the past 8 years that has "lead the market".

If you say WoW i'm going to hunt you down and slap you on the forehead for being silly.

WoW is about as hardcore as a late night rave playing Celtic chillout tunes.

"The king of casual" as it is known.

The best part about this guy/chick is in his forum signature. A post by them saying they don't like the game, yet they're 50. I can't imagine how you're 50 already, I spend almost all my free time playing and I'm only just hitting 30 :eek:. Does no one else go to work or sleep?!

No one to blame but yourself for speed-leveling up to 50. Roll an alt and wait, the people who actually enjoy the cutscenes and quests will be catching up in the next few weeks.

But again, it's all on you. When you decided to be one of the first 50s, you decided to be one of the first 50s.

Yep, and here it starts. Rushing to level 50 and then being bored. But then we were expecting people to do this and so this thread is also to be expected.

What I do wonder about is this.

Servers have the same game...therefore the same game content. How on earth would free server transfers give you something more to do?

Oh wait, or are you failing at PvP and do you want to go to a server with less experienced people?

You rushed to max level and have nobody to play with? How unsurprising, you'll just have to wait now. Next time engage brain before rushing, most people aren't going to be rushing so yeah, it's gonna be lonely.