1v1 class tournament, Start of dec

Aragost

Skyrush & Sky'lash is up for testing.

/sign

You should really rename one of your chars to Sky'skills :D

Just for teh lulz

On topic: Considering signing up... But I really don't know, probably will get my *** handed to me by Sky here :o

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should really rename one of your chars to Sky'skills :D

Just for teh lulz

On topic: Considering signing up... But I really don't know, probably will get my *** handed to me by Sky here :o

You're much more likely to win if you sign up then if you just decide you'll lose.

Also, it will finally prove to some of us that you actually play this game and don't just sub for the forums :p

You're much more likely to win if you sign up then if you just decide you'll lose.

Also, it will finally prove to some of us that you actually play this game and don't just sub for the forums :p

Uh, d-do you actually mean I have to PLAY the game? :eek:

That's ridicolous!

More on topic though, I would not be able to make it, anyways, as I've got me sports in the evening, so no go there ;)

But if I had the time to it... Then I'd perhaps survive my first opponent (entirely depending on who it is, I'll be fine if it's the dude that's trying to make a boat with his solo queue ranking), but get a solid run for my money (literally :D) in the second round.

But no. Unfortunately, not possible for me to participate.

And a last question, are the matches going on YT? Because I'd like to see how Lamefish fares...

Edited by ToMyMa

Rules updated again, heal specs allowed on a timer.

Uh, d-do you actually mean I have to PLAY the game? :eek:

That's ridicolous!

More on topic though, I would not be able to make it, anyways, as I've got me sports in the evening, so no go there ;)

But if I had the time to it... Then I'd perhaps survive my first opponent (entirely depending on who it is, I'll be fine if it's the dude that's trying to make a boat with his solo queue ranking), but get a solid run for my money (literally :D) in the second round.

But no. Unfortunately, not possible for me to participate.

And a last question, are the matches going on YT? Because I'd like to see how Lamefish fares...

Every evening is sports? I was intending to stagger it through the week for different classes, because 20people dueling each guy 3times is going to be too long for one evening.

Well i am not skillful, definitely not a rival to the people who signed up above,

but that kind of events are too rare to miss and i would like to see that action in person. :D

Renegat guardian.

P.S. Will sent credits to Saciela next time i log in.

P.S.S. If my char will lose arm,half of his body or his good name during this, my attorney will make you pay :phttp://i41.tinypic.com/15f40w2.jpg

Edited by helloder

Rules updated again, heal specs allowed on a timer.

Every evening is sports? I was intending to stagger it through the week for different classes, because 20people dueling each guy 3times is going to be too long for one evening.

Yup, I'm a busy man :D

Well, in the evening at least

Since you are not answering on skype, Saciela, I'll put it here - I will only be availible to play from 3rd of December +, since Im still away on 2d.

Not been on until now, thats fine, its looking like too many people to fit into one evening anyway and since noone else has mentioned not being available on a specific day then having sins fight the day after is no problem.

wich day are the Sniper/Slinger planed on?

id like to join with my IA Nermal but i have to plan my workshifts....

As of now, the onky specific date is that shadow/sins be the 3rd or later, so if you let me know a day I can put snipers on it