1v1 class tournament, Start of dec

Aragost

Advanced Class VS Advanced Class results(Mirror):

Assassin/Shadow - Roudy

Marauder/Sentinel - Dariannz

Mercenary/Commando - Sky'lash

Juggernaut/Guardian - Foslab

Sorcerer/Sage - Moralist

Operative/Scoundrel - Idestroybads (Roudy's alt )

Powertech/Vanguard - Keubro

Sniper/Gunslinger - -

Class VS Class(Different) was not held yet.

I could swear I saw Brilljante fighting a sniper there, like 2 duels or so. Dont know how it went though. Someone must have seen this O.o Was on a stream hmm..

Edited by Bonsaikitten

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

exi

lets do some logical deductions

1) i beat u 1v1 as a sorc.

2) i've never beaten roudy as a sorc, even when i was wearing the bugged relic with full absorb

conclusion = shouldn't be using Once you get to my level in any sentence.

What..?

And a good Sorc should be beating an Assassin. The fact that you can't most of the time says enough.

What about HouseMD?

This is all arranged and fake. Because HouseMD is best. And you deny his title.

Gonna report this to the authorities!

2nd place. And btw he played as sorc healer against probably best dps sage at this server, both were alive at the end of 3-minute-duel, so in his spec atm he has proved to be 1st.

And House can wish you to die very often but he doesn't brag in every sorc/sage/pvp/server thread about being world n1 as a person above.

2nd place. And btw he played as sorc healer against probably best dps sage at this server, both were alive at the end of 3-minute-duel, so in his spec atm he has proved to be 1st.

And House can wish you to die very often but he doesn't brag in every sorc/sage/pvp/server thread about being world n1 as a person above.

proud to say so far ive never been wished dead by him. yet.

House is great, Evo... and an assassin should beat all other classes in 1v1 as they're the God among men at that. Sorcs are great at solo, yes, but assassins are better. If I recall correctly, the majority of tourneys that have been hold, it ended with an assassin in the finale. Not a sorc in the most instances. So please, use a valid excuse next time, Eximan.

What..?

And a good Sorc should be beating an Assassin. The fact that you can't most of the time says enough.

That is highly dependent upon the circumstances and specs. A full madness spec will probably have the advantage regardless if the sin gets to start in stealth or not, a sin out of stealth will probably be steamrolled, but for madness heavy hyrbids without a root, healers and lightning I'd give the advantage to the sin, especially if the sin starts in stealth.
....against probably best dps sage at this server
I know who I would place on my top five and he wouldnt make it unless two of the players I have in mind have quit for real, havent seen them in a while. And that doesnt take into account sorcs that may or may not have sage mirrors, that would place him even lower. Edited by MidichIorian

I know who I would place on my top five and he wouldnt make it unless two of the players I have in mind have quit for real, havent seen them in a while. And that doesnt take into account sorcs that may or may not have sage mirrors, that would place him even lower.

I don't know them, ( It was my IMHO, can be wrong )

And I said probably,

And do they still play? ( these sages )

Do they play ranked? ( with their sages )

Who are they? ( why these stars can't show up at tournament? Too good to duel? )

And your main is who? ( I'm sorry if you have already told it, but I'm just curious :) )

Ty :)

Edited by helloder

I don't know them, ( It was my IMHO, can be wrong )

And I said probably,

And do they still play? ( these sages )

Do they play ranked? ( with their sages )

Who are they? ( why these stars can't show up at tournament? Too good to duel? )

And your main is who? ( I'm sorry if you have already told it, but I'm just curious :) )

Ty :)

Sage/sorc is a highly limited class to duel on. Once you reach a certain level it will come down to gear and procs, there's not much room for fancy exi-tricks. Other classes have more stuff to juggle, making them a tad more interesting and dependent on skill.

Sage/sorc is a highly limited class to duel on. Once you reach a certain level it will come down to gear and procs, there's not much room for fancy exi-tricks. Other classes have more stuff to juggle, making them a tad more interesting and dependent on skill.

Can't argue with that. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.