1v1 class tournament, Start of dec

Aragost

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure it was that bad? Didnt you get the opener in every game against Roudy? And didnt he fail to get a 100% win cus of lag when he low slash-mind crush? Just saying

my thoughts, especially after watching Zaer's recording. I guessed he lagged there when he slashed him, it was Roudy's win 100%.

Are you sure it was that bad? Didnt you get the opener in every game against Roudy? And didnt he fail to get a 100% win cus of lag when he low slash-mind crush? Just saying

I got every opener (in the entire tournament, mind you) because of a trick, there's nothing more to that than simple game mechanics.

And yeah, but that happened to both of us at one point or another.

Honestly, argueing that Roudy and me are far apart is ridiculous.

We both have our qualities, and we're both human. **** happens, in and outside of our control.

I'd like to leave it at that. Have a good night.

There is no better entertainment on this forum than the self-claimed best Shadow on this server, Evolixe.

Keep going, please.

Excuseslove said his word, he is not best shadow..

His new title is Roudysnotfarapart.

Let's keep it close to the authors vision as possible, please :)

P.S. +1 for keep going, solid read.. 9,5/10. :)

Edited by helloder

Well I've almost perfected the ninja flip on scoundrel now :) It doesnt do anything but it looks freaking awesome.

You mean the jump at the same time as you press roll just to look good? :p

Excuseslove said his word, he is not best shadow..

His new title is Roudysnotfarapart.

Let's keep it close to the authors vision as possible, please :)

P.S. +1 for keep going, solid read.. 9,5/10. :)

Are you actually serious..? God you are so dumb.

Edited by Evolixe

Yes, yes, exuseslove! Did you learn to swear people like this while serving food at your job?

Born in the country with arguably best education system, went to work in fast food. So not dumb are u :rolleyes:

Or it's just one of your tricks?

Yes, yes, exuseslove! Did you learn to swear people like this while serving food at your job?

Born in the country with arguably best education system, went to work in fast food. So not dumb are u :rolleyes:

Or it's just one of your tricks?

What are you even talking about.. Do you even know what a Grocery store is?

You just proved to be even dumber than I thought.

No of course, nothing matters, because it's just a videogame. Barely being able to press the buttons on your keyboard, how could that possibly affect your play?!

You're naive.

It's really stupid how some of you are reacting to this, you say it's a game but you act like a child about it.

Why don't you just drop it anyways?

I said my peace and you still want to drag me into a gosh darn argument about something that is none of your business..

What are you even talking about.. Do you even know what a Grocery store is?

You just proved to be even dumber than I thought.

But wait

Alright, this might sound strange to those who go to know me as the arrogant *** I used to represent on the forums here.. but I want to change.

Rather than trying to out-troll, out-argue or otherwise show intimidating behavior I rather start helping out others.

At the same time, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone I ever thrash talked or offended in any way whatsoever.

I will still have the occasional burn in warzones, can't help that really, just ignore it if it's not for you.

This has been going on long enough, time for some change.

~Exi

Much confused

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Excuseslove, nothing can hurt you more than realization what have been given to you ( education ) and what you do for a living, selling food is even easier than preparing it.

Mongoloid guys that came from deep Asia, who never saw a PC in their life take this job in Moscow as it is the easiest to get.

That's why you try so hard to argue here with pretty much everyone, and get so butthurted when you realize no one buys your self imposed "supremacy", you ego desperately need some boost, but you fail again and again to provide it.

Keep on failing ;)

Edited by helloder

Excuseslove, nothing can hurt you more than realization what have been given to you ( education ) and what you do for a living, selling food is even easier than preparing it.

Mongoloid guys that came from deep Asia, who never saw a PC in their life take this job in Moscow as it is the easiest to get.

That's why you try so hard to argue here with pretty much everyone, and get so butthurted when you realize no one buys your self imposed "supremacy", you ego desperately need some boost, but you fail again and again to provide it.

Keep on failing ;)

Eh, right.

Once you get to my level you can call me out. Untill then you can just stay bad and shut up.

Eh, right.

Once you get to my level you can call me out. Untill then you can just stay bad and shut up.

:D

exi

lets do some logical deductions

1) i beat u 1v1 as a sorc.

2) i've never beaten roudy as a sorc, even when i was wearing the bugged relic with full absorb

conclusion = shouldn't be using Once you get to my level in any sentence.

So who won this can any one make a list....

Or is it not ended yet.

The organisation table shows the winners so far from each AC, Darrian(mara), Moralist(sage), Sky'lash(merc), Roudy(Sin), Fosl'abs(jug), and any I forgot, fight tomorrow at 7pm london time for the AC vs AC finals. Not been able to post recently as preffered, back to normal now.

So who won this can any one make a list....

Or is it not ended yet.

Advanced Class VS Advanced Class results(Mirror):

Assassin/Shadow - Roudy

Marauder/Sentinel - Dariannz

Mercenary/Commando - Sky'lash

Juggernaut/Guardian - Foslab

Sorcerer/Sage - Moralist

Operative/Scoundrel - Idestroybads (Roudy's alt )

Powertech/Vanguard - Keubro

Sniper/Gunslinger - -

Class VS Class(Different) was not held yet.

Edited by Wonkanerd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.