Queues to log in???

ThaNuls

Queues are just totally unacceptable.

Game crashes - need to get back to raid waiting, queue time 20 minutes - it just doesn't work.

Queues need to not happen period - or the game is unplayable in my book. Now the servers crashed so can hope it is just a bug and not a thing that will happen again.

About 30 seconds - a minute before the server crashed for everyone, this guy on the fleet told us all

"There is a problem with the server, if you do not log out and download the patch you are at risk of losing your accounts"

"So Please do so"

I believe his name was RedJack or Redlance, or something with Red as the first part of the name.

Possible hack? How would he have logged in to tell us there was a patch if no one could log into the server?

As an update, The Shadowlands is now unavailable and we're working on bringing it back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks Amber and oh yeah I lost 100 million credits do to this can you give it back to me.. yeah yeah thats the right story no really :)

Most likely he was just trolling because he read the issue on the dev tracker and assumed the server was coming down. I didn't even know there was an issue till I got booted from the server and checked the dev tracker. Hopefully it comes back up soon so I can finish my dailies.

Most likely he was just trolling because he read the issue on the dev tracker and assumed the server was coming down. I didn't even know there was an issue till I got booted from the server and checked the dev tracker. Hopefully it comes back up soon so I can finish my dailies.

Maybe, but there was no patch, and at that point all that was posted on the dev tracker was the issue with the queue.

It's Gremlins....true story.

I was there... no, really.

btw, finally got to Oricon today (set aside today for a nice long gaming session)

and Shadowlands decides to go belly up :rolleyes: -

however, the Oricon moon is a lot of fun to play. well done BW! looking forward to getting back to the action!

(I got twin light sabers and I'm not afraid to use them :p)

Edited by magecutter

Happened to me two I was on the server doing a mission then I was kicked out when I gotten kicked out I saw the server gone to green on population and then after I reloged back to the server page to update it gone offline whats going on?

Yea I did Orcon also fun two wish it was little more harder to play when going against the trash but I am sure BW has reasons.

Edited by Tooie

Thanks for the link gamer hmm no ETA so its possible the server maybe down for the rest of the day unless they can fix the problem in a few hours. the Last mmo I played call World of Warcraft the servers were down for few hours and sometimes down for the whole day from either server crashes or the new expansion releases and problems erupt.

Thanks for the link gamer hmm no ETA so its possible the server maybe down for the rest of the day unless they can fix the problem in a few hours. the Last mmo I played call World of Warcraft the servers were down for few hours and sometimes down for the whole day from either server crashes or the new expansion releases and problems erupt.

I follow their twitter and the longest I've seen a server down for is maybe 2 hours. They do a pretty good job here.

At the beginning the servers where down allot but i imagine they got enough practice after 2 years... but then again it's Still an EA company and EA has a bad track record server wise...

i see everyone complaining about this and bioware comes out with a generic answer saying thank you for reporting the issue and we working on it. In other words they dont know what happened and they will take several hours to fix the issue. Epic fail bioware at least keep us updated