The Ebon Hawk Guild Summit Meeting Notes

llagana

When is the next meeting?

Is it Imperial & Republic? Or just Republics?

Thanks

The Community Guild Summit is hosted every first Sunday, so that places the next meeting on Sunday, May 3 @ 8pm EST. These meetings are OOC, and are open to any and all guilds (with a limit to 2-3 representatives), and any other interested parties. We address common, ongoing issues around the Server and discuss possible ways to instigate change, starting with everyone in attendance, and hoping they spread the word to their guilds and friends.

On that note, if people truly wish to see something come out of these meetings, it really all comes down to putting forth some individual effort. Not calling anyone out, but that's simply how these community things work out. We're a team, dammit!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well me and my Co-GM would definitely be interested in attending. I have my idea for a server event but so far only 5 guilds interested. We can discuss that there hopefully and try to spark up further interest. No entry fee or anything so it's really just to bring the guilds together, not make money or anything.

Community Guild Summit Meeting Minutes

8:00PM EST

Introductions of all individuals attending

Discussions

PvE

PvP

• Ranked PvP happens Wed & Sat starting at 9PM EST/Server for both solo
  • Rosetta organized OW PVP on Yavin the past week. Well attended and lots of fun. Thanks Rosetta!
  • Objective based OW PVP - brought up by Carmen
  • OW-PVP locations: Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Voss, Oricon, Ilum, Hoth, Yavin 4

RP

GSF

• GSF channel /cjoin gsf is still active
  • Seventh Virtue is trying to get regular GSF matches going for both factions. TEH is actually the most active GSF server and receives visitors from other servers in order to participate.

Other

Social Media

The next Community Guild Summit will be Sunday, May 3 at 8:00PM server/Eastern

Guilds in Attendance: Improper Ascendants, The Wild Gundarks, Republic, The Galaxy’s Outcasts, Temenos Knights, Seventh Virtue, Coruscant Coalition, Heroic Fate, Cliffside Armories, Imperial Raiders, Dark Lords of Korriban, Vigilant, Infinity

Greetings!

My name is Jedi Master Nwahs Nirom, friend of the Supreme Chancellor and leader of the secret Republic task force known colloquially as "Pax Republica".

OOC:

We are moving to Ebon Hawk in the next month or two. We are transferring our toons from Pot5 or leveling new mains using the 12xp.

My hope is that some of you out there may have heard of Pax Republica. We have been a SWTOR dedicated and active guild since 2 years before the game came out. Pre-release, we were known as one of the most active SWTOR guilds. We were the guild that started "The Guilded Cantina", if anyone remembers that. I bring this up not to brag, but to give some of our credentials as a guild that takes their position in the overall SWTOR community very seriously. We seek to make the community better with our positive, friendly, welcoming presence and the way we educate others to ignore trolls, make PUGs better by training newbs instead of flaming them, etc.

I was excited to join Ebon Hawk before due to the high population, but learning about these Guild Summits and the amazing community that is here, makes me want to join even more.

Pax Republica would be honored to join your Guild Summits, if we'd be welcome. We'd also like to be added to that Google Docs spreadsheet of Guild Contacts. We plan to be a very positive addition to your server. I am learning now that there are a few "Pax" guilds on the server... we apologize if that makes anyone uncomfortable, but we know there will be any problems on our end ruining other guilds reputations, etc. We take the quality of our members very, very seriously.

If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out the following websites, or PM me directly.

http://www.pax-republica.net

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533554

For the contact list:

Guild: Pax Republica (Republic guild, obviously. We do have a sith-alt guild called Pax Imperius, but we will probably be changing that name since Pax Imperius already seems to exist here, and we don't take our sith alts very seriously. In fact, many of us may be looking to join a Sith guild on Ebon Hawk as we may change our rule that you can only be in Pax republica and no other swtor guilds)

Guild Leader: Nwahs

Officers: Tastierkakes, Mazikeena, Kayllek

PvP: Casual

PvE: Not sure how to answer this. We have a raid team that is actively trying to progress through the HM content (we are currently 3/10), but I wouldn't call us hardcore by any means. I'd call us Progression though.

GSF: Light

RP: almost none (I'm pretty much the only guild member that likes to RP :))

Greetings!

My name is Jedi Master Nwahs Nirom, friend of the Supreme Chancellor and leader of the secret Republic task force known colloquially as "Pax Republica".

OOC:

We are moving to Ebon Hawk in the next month or two. We are transferring our toons from Pot5 or leveling new mains using the 12xp.

My hope is that some of you out there may have heard of Pax Republica. We have been a SWTOR dedicated and active guild since 2 years before the game came out. Pre-release, we were known as one of the most active SWTOR guilds. We were the guild that started "The Guilded Cantina", if anyone remembers that. I bring this up not to brag, but to give some of our credentials as a guild that takes their position in the overall SWTOR community very seriously. We seek to make the community better with our positive, friendly, welcoming presence and the way we educate others to ignore trolls, make PUGs better by training newbs instead of flaming them, etc.

I was excited to join Ebon Hawk before due to the high population, but learning about these Guild Summits and the amazing community that is here, makes me want to join even more.

Pax Republica would be honored to join your Guild Summits, if we'd be welcome. We'd also like to be added to that Google Docs spreadsheet of Guild Contacts. We plan to be a very positive addition to your server. I am learning now that there are a few "Pax" guilds on the server... we apologize if that makes anyone uncomfortable, but we know there will be any problems on our end ruining other guilds reputations, etc. We take the quality of our members very, very seriously.

If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out the following websites, or PM me directly.

For the contact list:

Guild: Pax Republica (Republic guild, obviously. We do have a sith-alt guild called Pax Imperius, but we will probably be changing that name since Pax Imperius already seems to exist here, and we don't take our sith alts very seriously. In fact, many of us may be looking to join a Sith guild on Ebon Hawk as we may change our rule that you can only be in Pax republica and no other swtor guilds)

PvE: Not sure how to answer this. We have a raid team that is actively trying to progress through the HM content (we are currently 3/10), but I wouldn't call us hardcore by any means. I'd call us Progression though.

Myself and a few other guys in my guild came over from PoT5 a while ago. I remember you and your guild. Are you bringing the entire guild over or are only some of you coming?

Greetings!

OOC:

For the contact list:

Hello Nwahs,

You would definitely be welcome to attend the Community Guild Summit, as they are open to all community members. Guild representatives are strongly encouraged!

We'll get your information added to the spreadsheet so people can contact you to get involved in PvP, PvE, or for recruitment purposes. I do hope your guild will add another positive component to our server, which continues to make it great. :)

Welcome to The Ebon Hawk community!

I look forward to seeing your guild in some warzones and operations. Talk to you Sunday!

I got a whisper from a stranger telling me about this. I would like to check it out.

The guild is <Spice Cartel>

I am the guild leader (Zur'ale)

Officers: Pames, Mizrakk

Imperial

PVP - Casual, PVE - Progression, GSF - Casual, RP - Light

How do we get the TS info?

Edited by Tevys

Will the same TeamSpeak from last month's meeting be used again?

We have new TeamSpeak information for the Community Guild Summit tonight:

republic.enjinvoice.com

password: popcorn

Channel: Community Guild Summit

See you there!

• 4 weeks later...

Has the Apocalypse started? or was the May 3rd meeting the final summit? or have people just been really busy this past month?

Now with joking aside, I'm always interested in reading the minutes. I've also become more active and may be able to make it to a meeting for once. I've been wanting to come to a meeting for over a year now but I have always missed it due to events, forgetfulness, and sometimes laziness. ^^;

I've been an officer and guild leader of a few guilds since the start of this summit, I've always been keeping tabs on this. But now I'm actually settled down as an official guild leader of Team Phoenix, and so I may be able to make it to a meeting. (I've said this before, mind you... but hopefully my punctuality has improved within the past year)

Don't worry, the reason my guild status has been changing is due to guild merges and leadership organization. I'm not a guild troll or anything... ^^;

I love my guildies and guild allies! *cries* (lol)

Not sure if we need to sign up anywhere beforehand, though.

Nope! Please just show up. :) However, we request that if you are representing a guild that you only bring a small handful of people instead of the entire guild, if possible. Just hop into the TeamSpeak3 around 8PM EST.

TS: republic.enjinvoice.com Password: popcorn Channel: Community Guild Summit

Has the Apocalypse started? or was the May 3rd meeting the final summit? or have people just been really busy this past month?

I'll be honest, I'm just terrible at posting minutes. XD The next meeting is Sunday, June 7th.

Now with joking aside, I'm always interested in reading the minutes. I've also become more active and may be able to make it to a meeting for once. I've been wanting to come to a meeting for over a year now but I have always missed it due to events, forgetfulness, and sometimes laziness. ^^;

Coming right up!

Don't worry, the reason my guild status has been changing is due to guild merges and leadership organization. I'm not a guild troll or anything... ^^;

I'll leave that to a few other people on the forums. . . who have a special place. . . in my heart. >.>

Community Guild Summit Meeting Minutes

8:00PM EST

Introductions of all individuals attending

Discussions

PvE

PvP

• Ranked PvP happens Wed, Sat, & Sun starting at 9PM EST/Server for both solo
  • Use /enemies to set up ranked
  • OW-PVP locations: Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Voss, Oricon, Ilum, Hoth, Yavin 4
  • Next OW-PvP location - Oricon - May 29th - 8:00PM EST

RP

• RP forums: http://ebhawk.enjin.com/forum Kept up to date by Vivek. Utilize the chat box to communicate with other RPs. Numerous activities available. Space monopoly!
  • Sokan Academy - open to all classes. Will be teaching light saber forms, battle forms, etc. Times/dates will be posted on SWTOR forum.

GSF

• GSF channel /cjoin gsf is still active
  • Seventh Virtue is trying to get regular GSF matches going for both factions. TEH is actually the most active GSF server and receives visitors from other servers in order to participate! (fun fact!)
  • GSF on Wednesdays - all day
  • Contact Studleedorite on Imp side for lessons!

Other

Social Media

The next Community Guild Summit will be Sunday, June 7th at 8:00PM server/Eastern

Guilds in Attendance: Republic, The Galaxy Outcast, Valor, Army of Light, The Defender Program, Knights of Sokan, Thirteenth Legion, The Stygian Order, Simpletons, Non-Violence, The Galaxy’s Outcasts, Temenos Knights, Pax Republica, Vaiken Initiative, Republic Honor Guard, Enclave of the Jedi, Reign of Darkness, Imperial Raiders, Coruscant Coalition, Blue Harvest, Seventh Virtue, The Core, Unicorn Stampede

<Scrub Squad> would like to be in on the guild summit!!!

<Scrub Squad>

Guild Leader: Chicot (me)

Officers: Pelican/Braddock (Im sure you guys know him)

PVE: none really

PVP: high

GSF: light

RP: quite a bit

Fashion: we are actually the highest rated Fashion Progression guild in the world, across the game!

Website: none atm, we are small and rebuilding, Pelican and I are roommates most of the guild lives on the same street.

Good evening,

My name is Daniel and I'm currently assigned as Interim GM for <Ex Inferno> (Rep)/ <ExInferno> (Imp), covering for Cntrl that's away until late august and Mu'ten that has moved to GW2 Leading Officer inside the Ex Inferno community. We are trying to reestablish our guild on both sides and I'd like to please have the guild info updated on the Google Spreadsheet and I'd also like to attend to the meeting tomorrow evening along with one or two other guildies that will soon be applying for Recruiting Officers on the guild and it'd be productive for us to have them there as well.

I asked for an invitation on the Facebook EH server group and Steam Community too.

Thanks a lot.

<Ex Inferno> (REPUBLIC)

Guild Leader: Ras'al'ghul (REP) - myself

Officers: open positions

PVE: average

PVP: light

RP: none

<ExInferno> (EMPIRE)

Guild Leader: Sarah'm (IMP) - myself

Officers: Oobinoob; Omegakaoz (soon-to-be)

PVE: average

PVP: light

RP: none

Edited by Trefilio

Hey, Trefilio, for future reference, you actually want to post that information in the Guild Contact List discussion thread. We got you this time :D

For everyone else, the next Community Guild Summit is tonight!

Quick Information

Host: Adexi (Republic)

Who: Anyone

What: Meetings to improve the SWTOR experience

Where: Teamspeak3: republic.enjinvoice.com || Password: ASK ADEXI

When: First Sunday of the month @ 8pm EST

Introduction

The Community Guild Summit is a monthly meeting for guild representatives and members of the Ebon Hawk Community to come together and discuss ways to improve the Server and the players' experience. All interested parties should attend with the mindset that change only happens when everyone puts forth the effort on an individual level. There is no magic bullet. This is a group-wide effort.

Attendance

Although the Summit is open to all interested parties, we kindly ask that guilds limit attendance to two or three representatives to minimize crowding. We hope that you would relay relevant information to your guild in a timely and prompt manner.

The Summit is hosted over Teamspeak3 and is a requirement for attendance. However, Teamspeak3 does support an IM system for those who are incapable of voice chat.

Flow of Summit

The general flow of the Summit is as follows:

Introductions

Player vs. Environment Discussion

Player vs. Player Discussion

Role Play Discussion

Miscellaneous Discussion

Closing Notes

Participation

As previously mentioned, the impact of the Summit is wholly dependent on individual participation and investment. To ensure all voices are heard and that we stay on point, we recommend: (1) when bringing up an issue, have a possible solution in mind, (2) this is not a place to discuss game mechanics, nor a place to vent or complain, and (3) making a personal effort to see things through.