The Ebon Hawk Guild Summit Meeting Notes

llagana

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Coruscant Coalition has been hosting these (or trying to at least) since August 2016. As my posts since then indicate, anyone can message me via this site and I will send you the info for our ts server.

Only 2 guilds were in attendance for December's meeting, Imperial Raiders and the Coruscant Coalition.

Player vs. Environment Discussion

Talked about the 5.0 new content. Don't forget /allies for folks looking to raid

Player vs. Player Discussion

No events known at this time. Warzones have a bonus on galactic command atm. Switch out the mastery crystals in your old PvP gear

Role Play Discussion

No events known at this time. Best to check http://ebhawk.enjin.com/ in the RP section (I believe Vivek maintains this info)

Galactic Star Fighter Discussion

GSF is part of galactic command--maybe q's will pick up again

Miscellaneous Discussion

Closing Notes

Guild contact document

Next meeting: Sunday Jan 8, 2017 at 7pm eastern -- message me here for ts info.

Edited by lashalla

• 1 month later...

The Coruscant Coalition will continue to host these meetings for however many guilds attend. A guild did contact for ts info, which was sent, but they did not attend the January meeting.

Only 2 guilds were in attendance for January's meeting, Imperial Raiders and the Coruscant Coalition, even tho we waited 45 minutes to see if anyone would show late..

Talked about the new content. Looking forward to changes to Galactic Command boxes. Don't forget /allies for folks looking to raid

No events known at this time.

Role Play Discussion

No events known at this time. Best to check http://ebhawk.enjin.com/ in the RP section (I believe Vivek maintains this info)

GSF queues have been picking up.

Miscellaneous Discussion

Seems like more folks have moved to TEH from other servers lately.

drexel.enjin.com has music--check it out;

Closing Notes

Guild contact document

Next meeting: Sunday Feb 5, 2017 at 7pm eastern -- message me here for ts info.

Edited by lashalla

Sorry I was not aware of the Summit.

I am Public Relations Officer (PRO) for my guild and look forward any and all future inter-guild and community conversations :D

I wish we could agree on ONE site, or ONE forum/Embassy that we can all see server news together. Like an Embassy system where the most active and willing guilds can reliably come to see what everyone is up to.

Maybe we can start on http://ebhawk.enjin.com/forum/m/17460172/viewforum/3282443

Edited by ChidoriOokami

This particular effort was started in 2013, as the first post states,

The Community Guild Summit is a monthly meeting for guild representatives and members of the Ebon Hawk Community to come together and discuss ways to improve the Server and the players' experience. All interested parties should attend with the mindset that change only happens when everyone puts forth the effort on an individual level. There is no magic bullet. This is a group-wide effort.

It met pretty regularly with many guilds in attendance (as you can see by the pages in this thread) until about 10 months ago. Reports and info were posted widely when more folks were involved. I've stuck to keeping reports at this spot, as it seems to be the most consistent location.

I'm just trying to keep the spirit and effort alive., but am certainly open to options. And if someone else wants to take up the banner and effort, I can certainly assist or step aside.

The Community Guild Summit is a monthly meeting for guild representatives and members of the Ebon Hawk Community to come together and discuss ways to improve the Server and the players' experience. All interested parties should attend with the mindset that change only happens when everyone puts forth the effort on an individual level. There is no magic bullet. This is a group-wide effort.

It met pretty regularly with many guilds in attendance (as you can see by the pages in this thread) until about 10 months ago. Reports and info were posted widely when more folks were involved. I've stuck to keeping reports at this spot, as it seems to be the most consistent location.

I'm just trying to keep the spirit and effort alive., but am certainly open to options. And if someone else wants to take up the banner and effort, I can certainly assist or step aside.

I wlll be glad to help :D do you have an enjin that i can contact you with? Or kik?

hello, i have been wanting to attend the recent meetings, however because i only recently re subbed for all the expansions, i only recently got access to the forums. is there any way to contact you regularly outside of the forums?

Which guild are you from? ;o make sure you're not only on swtor.com but also on one of the TEH enjins

I appreciate you keeping these going. :) I started working on a Ph.D. program and dropped off the Earth for a while because I was SWAMPED between working full time and my 6 credits last semester. I'd love to sit in on the next Summit, if possible. Can you send me a PM here or in game on Adexi with the date and TS info?

Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Even tho this month's Guild Summit falls on SuperBowl Sunday, I hope that folks will turn out for a (quick) meeting.

Sunday, 2/5/17 @ 7pm eastern--message me on this site for the teamspeak info.

See you then!

Edited by lashalla

The Coruscant Coalition will continue to host these meetings for however many guilds attend.

Only guilds were in attendance for JFebruary's meeting, (Imperial Raiders, Jedi Hope and the Coruscant Coalition).

Talked about the 250% XP boost and CXP boost starting 2/7. Had more luck finding groups for ops on imperial side rather than pub side lately

No events known at this time.

Role Play Discussion

No events known at this time. Best to check http://ebhawk.enjin.com/ in the RP section,

GSF queues have been picking up.

Miscellaneous Discussion

Seems like more folks have moved to TEH from other servers lately.. There's another group streaming music events/parties in-game.

drexel.enjin.com has music--check it out;

Closing Notes

Guild contact document

Next meeting: Sunday March 5, 2017 at 7pm eastern -- message me here for ts info.

Well don't I feel like a pleb for forgetting about this...... Damn RL keeping me busy. Hopefully myself or someone from my guild can attend.

A couple things I wanted to make mention of:

PvE: There is going to be a lot of renewed interest with the upcoming 5.2 changes. I know quite a few people that plan to come back and jump head first into things. So if you are a budding PvE guild looking to get your feet wet in old and new operations, let it be known. There are plenty of people on this server willing to help you and your guild out I/E; mechanics/gearing/raid tips. Don't be afraid to seek people out and ask questions. Too many people are stuck with a certain degree of pride that makes life so much more difficult for them.

PvP: Myself and my guild <FOTM> spent last month hosting several OWPvP events to quite a large response. I intend to keep this going, if only to give people something to do outside of grinding for gear. I also have an upcoming 1v1 tourney later this month that I plan to hopefully make a monthly thing. If anyone has ideas or suggestions you know where to find me. Always looking for help as well.

GSF: This is still a thing?

Sorry again that I didn't make it to the meeting. Hopefully we can renew people's interest in these meetings!

Great point about the PvE interest--sure hope you're right!

And yes, GSF is still a thing. Maybe because of Conquest...I generally get a pop within 15 minutes (usually less).

Having this month's meeting on SuperBowl Sunday wasn't my brightest move :)

Anyways, mark your calendar NOW--Sunday, March 5, 2017 @ 7pm eastern!

• 4 weeks later...

It's the first Sunday of the month, so it's time for the Guild Summit!

-Sunday, March 5, 2017 @ 7pm eastern! Either message me here or in game (Thornguy or Thonful, pubside) for the teamspeak info.

Hope to see you then.

Another first Sunday and another sparsely attended Guild Summit.

Only guilds were in attendance for (Imperial Raiders, Coruscant Coalition).

Having Uprisings as part of Conquest a positive change.

No events known at this time. Warzones queues are popping fairly regularly in the evenings and weekends.

Role Play Discussion

No events known at this time. Best to check http://ebhawk.enjin.com/ in the RP section,

GSF queues are popping fairly regularly, with waits on weekends of no more than 15 minutes.

Miscellaneous Discussion

Nothing.

Guild contact document

Next meeting: Sunday April 2, 2017 at 7pm eastern -- message me here for ts info.

Edited by lashalla

Hello there! This is King, from the Imperial guild Dark Rage.

We've never really taken any major part in the community before, but, with new leadership, we're spreading some lines out.

About time we got in on the deal.

Throw me a line with the info, and feel free to chat to me, if you see me online.

Character name is "Kings Main" (Inventive, right?)

Edited by Obi-Tap

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

This is Isrefeal, guildmaster of PegCom Shadows. Is this still being held? if so I would be interested in trying to attend one or more if possible. If you wouldn't mind putting the ts info up I would like to get involved.

Thanks!

The April Ebon Hawk Guild Summit will be held Sunday, April 2, 2017 beginning at 7pm eastern time. You can message me here for the teamspeak info OR in game under Thornguy (pub side) or Thornrose (imp side).

Hope to "see" you then!

Another first Sunday and another sparsely attended Guild Summit.

Only guilds in attendance were Imperial Raiders, Coruscant Coalition.

Having Uprisings as part of Conquest a positive change. Looking forward to new op, even if it's being rolled out in stages.

No events known at this time. Warzones queues are popping fairly regularly in the evenings and weekends.

Role Play Discussion

Still am seeing GSF queues popping fairly regularly, with waits on weekends of no more than 15 minutes.

Miscellaneous Discussion

Nothing. TS info was sent via private message on this site when requested.

Guild contact document

Next meeting: Sunday May 7, 2017 at 7pm eastern -- message me here for ts info, or send message in-game to Thornguy (pub) or Thornrose (imp)..

Edited by lashalla

• 1 month later...

The May Ebon Hawk Guild Summit will be held Sunday, May 7, 2017 beginning at 7pm eastern time. You can message me here for the teamspeak info OR in game under Thornguy (pub side) or Thornrose (imp side).

Hope to "see" you then!

Well, for another month this Guild summit was attended by just 2 guilds, Coruscant Coalition and Imperial Raiders. We discussed the same points as previous months when we met, but just 2 guilds/2 people does not a server summit make.

I will make one more try next month....Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7pm eastern. Teasmspeak info is:

ny.gamersvoip.net:10103

OR

107.155.101.149:10103

pw summit

Channel: Ebon Hawk Guild Summit

pw summit

Edited by lashalla

• 4 weeks later...
Well, for another month this Guild summit was attended by just 2 guilds, Coruscant Coalition and Imperial Raiders. We discussed the same points as previous months when we met, but just 2 guilds/2 people does not a server summit make.

I will make one more try next month....Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7pm eastern. Message me here or in game [Thornguy, pub-side, Thornrose, imp-side] for teamspeak info.

I'm putting this on the calendar as a reminder to attend! :)