SWG : Intrepid / Starsider Check in!

BloodToxin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only person you need to worry about is not 50 yet scrub. I didn't exploit like you to hit max.

zzzzzz

come up with something new every once in a while, this whole "HE CALLED ME A CHEATER SIX MONTHS AGO SO I'M GOING TO CALL HIM ONE BACK EVERY POST" thing is getting a little old.

How about you actually get some results in WZ's against us and post something? We're not unbeatable, a TFH group just got a 4/4 voidstar tie with us, should be doable for you no? Except for the part where CoN hasn't shown anywhere near the skill level that TFH has.

First off, nice job on the 3cap. :cool:

Secondly do you get much Huttball as Republic? It's my fav Warzone. Don't know what it is about the game but I tend to enjoy it alot more.. well when people know how to throw a ball :D

First off, nice job on the 3cap. :cool:

Secondly do you get much Huttball as Republic? It's my fav Warzone. Don't know what it is about the game but I tend to enjoy it alot more.. well when people know how to throw a ball :D

we rarely rarely get it. It's all void star and alderaan. I like huttball myself, it requires a different sort of teamwork than the other two. Alderaan would be my favorite if it didn't have a million issues, I get more framerate lag and ability delay there than anywhere else.

It's pretty clear the game requires more warzones though, three is not enough as they get old and boring very quickly. Also needs rated warzones, current system only rewards time invested instead of skill and that doesn't interest me in the slightest since I have school+work+some semblance of a social life. I'm still only rank 42 and probably will not hit rank 60 within the next month. :)

zzzzzz

come up with something new every once in a while, this whole "HE CALLED ME A CHEATER SIX MONTHS AGO SO I'M GOING TO CALL HIM ONE BACK EVERY POST" thing is getting a little old.

How about you actually get some results in WZ's against us and post something? We're not unbeatable, a TFH group just got a 4/4 voidstar tie with us, should be doable for you no? Except for the part where CoN hasn't shown anywhere near the skill level that TFH has.

You talk too much man.

And we are not talking about the past, people in CON caught u exploiting the WZ and someone from your guild even confirmed it.

Keep acting like you're innocent.

we rarely rarely get it. It's all void star and alderaan. I like huttball myself, it requires a different sort of teamwork than the other two. Alderaan would be my favorite if it didn't have a million issues, I get more framerate lag and ability delay there than anywhere else.

It's pretty clear the game requires more warzones though, three is not enough as they get old and boring very quickly. Also needs rated warzones, current system only rewards time invested instead of skill and that doesn't interest me in the slightest since I have school+work+some semblance of a social life. I'm still only rank 42 and probably will not hit rank 60 within the next month. :)

Yeah more Warzones would be awesome. Also I hear rank 50-60 is quite a ***** to do. I know Astin hates it lol.

You talk too much man.

And we are not talking about the past, people in CON caught u exploiting the WZ and someone from your guild even confirmed it.

Keep acting like you're innocent.

Here's something to try then:

Assuming you actually believe I cheated, you can have your guild all report me and if I actually did cheat, judging by the hair trigger bans Bioware handed out to all those folks who went to Ilum too early, I will be banned.

Now, I'm going to also assume that you already tried this, and as I am presently not banned, the simplest explanation available is that I did nothing wrong. Also the correct answer, since I was gone for most of the first day of early access and for various other reasons.

Now, if you actually bothered to research the whole warzone "exploit" you're referring to (do you even know what it was?) you'd probably stop slapping your dick on your keyboard. If you want to know more, I can further "enlighten" you (aka **** on your face). Feel free to ask!

Lyn-me from Intrepid , playing on Tarro Blood

with Celgorn and a few people from WoW , and Brakor/Vanis who was on Intrepid as well

Made a toon on Wound in Force just to say Hi to the most loveable person in this thread

Someone find Banz some pink hawt pants and get some screenies!

Lyn-me from Intrepid , playing on Tarro Blood

with Celgorn and a few people from WoW , and Brakor/Vanis who was on Intrepid as well

Made a toon on Wound in Force just to say Hi to the most loveable person in this thread

Someone find Banz some pink hawt pants and get some screenies!

Yeah sorry I just vanished. Game booted me out as I entered a warzone so I just went to bed instead :p

So Arias looks like your guild follows your exploiting habits. **** guild was getting rolled so bad in illum that they had to start trying to exploit on top of the base.

Real classy group of people u roll with. Then again, It is you we are talking about so I guess its to be expected.

Edited by Turribles

So Arias looks like your guild follows your exploiting habits. **** guild was getting rolled so bad in illum that they had to start trying to exploit on top of the base.

Real classy group of people u roll with. Then again, It is you we are talking about so I guess its to be expected.

Whats wrong Arias, no snappy comeback or excuse for their actions? I dare you to try and claim they were not exploiting, I made sure i took screenshots.

Edited by Turribles

Holy heck Vig is that you?!?! LOL i dont think I have seen or heard from you since you unlocked your jedi back in swg! ( We were all sitting in Bestine at the time just chatting away when you unlocked and decided to show the group of us well outside the walls of town lol)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sup Peoples, I know were a bit late this convo, but here we are!

The best of DLE is all on one server (both sides even, although we play our Repub's more often) Jung Ma. Thats right, from our glorious leaders Butcho and Vyper / Lord Havoc to little ol' me. We got the old band here as well, with the exception of a few who we lost over the years. We still got some of your favorites like Nelood and Jacobin as well as a few new friends.

All old DLE and Rival guilds are welcome to come say and hi and check us out. We still love to PvP and were still good at it of course. So don't be shy, message me if your interested.

Laters yo