SWG : Intrepid / Starsider Check in!

BloodToxin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Banz, did that scrub VigX really name himself after me? I'm flattered. Shame he's still terrible.

I got your *********** scrub bud. And yes, my Legacy name is "Ariaskiller" because I earned it camping your *** until u logged out a number of times in galaxies and just wait till I'm 50 in this. I only rolled on this server because I found out u did and I WILL be making your TOR gaming experience unenjoyable...

Thats a promise.

Edit: I'm terrible? Kid i used to *********** destroy u. By the way, heard you exploited the warzones to hit 50. Now there is the scrub I remember. Talked all that **** on Nekko for using double sliced weapons and here you are exploiting to reach max level. Bravo

Edited by Turribles

Wow Banz, did that scrub VigX really name himself after me? I'm flattered. Shame he's still terrible.

I only just saw that now haha, He did say something about doing it but thought he was joking. He did it only because he loves you though as you can tell from his polite post!

Btw i'm doing nothing but Warzones this weekend, hopefully catch you in there if you do some too!

I got your *********** scrub bud. And yes, my Legacy name is "Ariaskiller" because I earned it camping your *** until u logged out a number of times in galaxies and just wait till I'm 50 in this. I only rolled on this server because I found out u did and I WILL be making your TOR gaming experience unenjoyable...

Thats a promise.

Edit: I'm terrible? Kid i used to *********** destroy u. By the way, heard you exploited the warzones to hit 50. Now there is the scrub I remember. Talked all that **** on Nekko for using double sliced weapons and here you are exploiting to reach max level. Bravo[/QUOte]

Excellent post, precisely what I was hoping for. You are nothing (certainly not any good at this game) if not entertaining. So glad you decided to put my name on every single one of your characters, I love the gesture.

Maybe next time you're in a warzone with me you can actually stay the whole time, instead of leaving in the first two minutes like pretty much every other CoN baddy out there.

Banz, tell Xandrila or whatever he/she really really needs to unbind that s-key. Really. It's embarrassing. Especially if he/she is going to make really grainy videos of him/her maybe beating people in our guild in warzones except no one can tell because you can't make out any of the details. S-keying is a major no-no.

Excellent post, precisely what I was hoping for. You are nothing (certainly not any good at this game) if not entertaining. So glad you decided to put my name on every single one of your characters, I love the gesture.

Maybe next time you're in a warzone with me you can actually stay the whole time, instead of leaving in the first two minutes like pretty much every other CoN baddy out there.

Banz, tell Xandrila or whatever he/she really really needs to unbind that s-key. Really. It's embarrassing. Especially if he/she is going to make really grainy videos of him/her maybe beating people in our guild in warzones except no one can tell because you can't make out any of the details. S-keying is a major no-no.

I think he likes the S key too much, It's hard enough trying to get him to level to 50. Was also nice to see you in the warzone earlier, even though I got my **** pushed in, it was good stuff.

Most of the time I can get away without trying to juke it but I knew against you guys you'd be on top of your game so thought i'd try it atleast. Have been playing a bit more with Astin lately, he makes a good ball carrier in Huttball.

Don't you have something to go exploit?

Of course I left the WZ idiot, you had a premade of 50's and the team on my side was all 10's, 15, 32, etc. Oh, don't forget I had you to 20 percent before ur scrub teammates came to aid you. You're 50 and I was 42. Real skills you have there.

http://i.imgur.com/m9Ame.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zKF0C.jpg

I wonder, if CoN gets stomped this hard by a pretty undergeared b team group with me sitting on my couch a yard away from my monitors, doesn't that make YOU the scrub guild?

At least they didn't leave though!

http://i.imgur.com/DaWSm.jpg

Can't wait for rated warzones so I can see this more often. If Bioware doesn't make them cross-server it's going to be pretty boring.

Don't you have something to go exploit?

That's your area of expertise broham, why don't you let me in on what all the good ones are? Warzone exploit? Is that the one they fixed while I was working during early access? I *totally* hit level 10 and did warzones while I was busy loading hospital files and fixing all of our integration errors.

Nah brah, I leveled a consular to 40 in beta (I was in in July, remember?) so I spacebarred the entire story and didn't sleep a whole lot. Real hard. ;)

I've got a couple of IAs already and considering a server to roll Republic. I know there are a few Intrepid guilds on Space Slug but i think it's designated PvE.

It's a high pop server so there's no lack of people on the republic side but I think the imbalance is at least 2 to 1 in favor of the imps. Can't go two feet on ilum without running into 3-4 sith, and you'll never get a 1v1. All good though