SWG : Intrepid / Starsider Check in!

BloodToxin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple Diamond? If so, I remember chasing a friend of yours all over the wilds outside of Theed with you hurling insults at me...and then I killed him.:p Fun times. Too bad this game didn't have a similar BH system.

Edit: I only recognize maybe two names. Who the hell are you people?

Heya Ginaz, Fis' here. I've got a toon on Kaas City along with alot of the old SoH folks from Intrepid, and I have another on Wound of the Force. Both are Sith named Fis.

:)

Xykatti Xykk.

Really spent most of my time as a hobo on Lok. Was part of LRA on Intrepid, but with the NGE things kinda dissolved and once we were forced to move, everyone kinda went their separate ways. Be nice to be in a guild of old Intrepidians.

Wound in the force is the place to be for intrepidians looking for top tier pvp. Got con on the sith side and intrepid (lotta sgo members rolling with us) on republic. If you consider yourself a pvper and you're not on here get with the program.

Still waiting to bump into you in a warzone! Granted i've not done many yet but I have been seeing Intrepid people in most of the ones i've been in which is great.

Tower/ Katsumoto from good ole Intrepid here. Was in FaTaL (the Original with Kenzo, Darkcrow, Burandt etc), Dark Storm, Jed-i and Gegn (Geigen City)

ALOT of the old Gegn boys ended Prophecy of the Five server, though some are missing! While yeah im having fun in this game, so far no MMO has compared to the good times I had over the 7 years in SWG :(

Edited by Tower