Legacy KNIFE & OFFHAND? When?

dscount

Seriously.. it's starting to become very annoying that we can't move around our Offhand Armor/Barrels.

Yes.. I know you can move Slinger and Merc Offhand Barrel with the blaster (Dual).

But you can't say MOVE a Knife Offhand from one toon to another. Many times I've gotten an extra LOOT drop of an offhand that I could use on an ALT, but totally useless to my main toon. My PETS love the extra loot, but come on folks.

PLEASE ADD a legacy KNIFE and OFFHAND to SOMETHING...

I might actually BUY some Cartel Crap if it was LEGACY BOUND. Until then, not likely to purchase the Armor from CM.

Seriously.. it's starting to become very annoying that we can't move around our Offhand Armor/Barrels.

Yes.. I know you can move Slinger and Merc Offhand Barrel with the blaster (Dual).

But you can't say MOVE a Knife Offhand from one toon to another. Many times I've gotten an extra LOOT drop of an offhand that I could use on an ALT, but totally useless to my main toon. My PETS love the extra loot, but come on folks.

I might actually BUY some Cartel Crap if it was LEGACY BOUND. Until then, not likely to purchase the Armor from CM.

Pets ??

I agree with this should make moddable off hands for collections!

Unless it's restricted to a class, PCs can share anything Bound to them with their Companions, just not Alts.

They have to be able to fit into a particular slot, though. When you pull a barrel out of a vibroknife, it is specifically a "Knife" barrel, and it will only fit into knives. Not any other kind of offhand. I have a lot of alts and alt companions that could use this stockpile of knife barrels that I have but no way to send them.

They have to be able to fit into a particular slot, though. When you pull a barrel out of a vibroknife, it is specifically a "Knife" barrel, and it will only fit into knives. Not any other kind of offhand. I have a lot of alts and alt companions that could use this stockpile of knife barrels that I have but no way to send them.

Well actually it can also fint into generators and scatterguns. It just has to be a tech offhand that uses barrels.

If it came from the gtn, it won't have a slot attached to it.

Exactly, there is the problem. They are slot specific not just type.

Well, the next event should include offhand legacy rewards. Or how about adding them to the on going Bounty Hunting event?