Vette Quest - Star of Ryloth

DregorThule

So, I have gotten this quest from Vette. It says to go to Nar Shadda. There is no quest marker on where to go or who to talk to. I've been all over the spaceport and couldn't find the guy mentioned in the quest text. I even went into his hangar. Nothing. I have Vette with me. I feel like I must be missing something stupidly obvious, but I'm at a loss. I'd like to be able to continue the story with her.

Any help?

When you get to nar shaddar, you load in infront of the sith warrior elevator in a room off the main room.

There are four lifts in there, the sith warrior one behind you (as you load in), one directly infront of you, and two more the other side of the room.

You want the one the other side of the room, one says imperial agent or bounty hunter (cant remember which), the other is the one you want. Just go down to the hanger and the mission starts.

So, I have gotten this quest from Vette. It says to go to Nar Shadda. There is no quest marker on where to go or who to talk to. I've been all over the spaceport and couldn't find the guy mentioned in the quest text. I even went into his hangar. Nothing. I have Vette with me. I feel like I must be missing something stupidly obvious, but I'm at a loss. I'd like to be able to continue the story with her.

Any help?

The quest is up the elevator right next to the Bounty Hunter spaceship elevator.

Trying to do this and isn''t showing any points on my map. I tried the elevator but the phase was red so I couldn''t do anything.

I have Vette with me. I left the planet and came back, even relogged and no change. I tried this button that was on the quest called ''Reset'' and that did nothing except make the reset button grey out.

Trying to do this and isn''t showing any points on my map. I tried the elevator but the phase was red so I couldn''t do anything.

I have Vette with me. I left the planet and came back, even relogged and no change. I tried this button that was on the quest called ''Reset'' and that did nothing except make the reset button grey out.

Yep, was the same thing happening to me. I wish I could tell you how I managed to fix it, but I have no idea. Just logged on the next day and there it was.

Same thing for me, have done everything mentioned in this thread to no avail. Even waited a few days to go back and it is still red. Hopefully it gets fixed sooner than later.

I think they already fixed it. Mine is fixed at any rate, as well as several others. I'd suggest just waiting a couple days more, as due to people starting to report being able to get in I feel safe in assuring you that it's being worked on.

I've tried everything from resetting it to relogging and nothing has let me enter the mission door yet. Guess I have to wait a few days and see. I submitted a GM ticket as well.

*EDIT*

moving on and progressing my class story as well as giving vette more gifts unlocked the instance for me and I was able to complete it.

Edited by Asaomar

I've tried everything from resetting it to relogging and nothing has let me enter the mission door yet. Guess I have to wait a few days and see. I submitted a GM ticket as well.

*EDIT*

moving on and progressing my class story as well as giving vette more gifts unlocked the instance for me and I was able to complete it.

Maybe it is level based then, but it's green to me. I don't know. Submitted a GM ticket anyways.

For those of you experiencing the "red portal."

If you look at your quest, the first objective is "Travel to Nar Shardaa."

What you need to know, is make sure that Vette is your primary companion. Travel to Nar Shadaa (or if you're there, you have to leave, not just go to your ship but actually fly to a differeny system and come back).

When you step off your ship, Vette (as she is pre-selected) will automatically pop up beside you. The quest objective will change to "Speak with Chada Bliss."

It will then track properly, and the entrance will be green because you're on the correct step.

For those of you experiencing Taunt being on the minimap but not in the game... I got nothin.

For those of you experiencing the "red portal."

If you look at your quest, the first objective is "Travel to Nar Shardaa."

What you need to know, is make sure that Vette is your primary companion. Travel to Nar Shadaa (or if you're there, you have to leave, not just go to your ship but actually fly to a differeny system and come back).

When you step off your ship, Vette (as she is pre-selected) will automatically pop up beside you. The quest objective will change to "Speak with Chada Bliss."

It will then track properly, and the entrance will be green because you're on the correct step.

For those of you experiencing Taunt being on the minimap but not in the game... I got nothin.

Did exactly what you mentioned, still no update.

Try this.. Go meet Darth Baras (as I'm guessing your class quest line has asked you) and he will send you back to Nar Shaddaa. When I landed on the planet, my quest objective updated.

As for the problems with Taunt.. well, let's just say the gang isn't there yet, and you should just have a seat and wait for them. :p

Edited by Maulie

Try this.. Go meet Darth Baras (as I'm guessing your class quest line has asked you) and he will send you back to Nar Shaddaa. When I landed on the planet, my quest objective updated.

As for the problems with Taunt.. well, let's just say the gang isn't there yet, and you should just have a seat and wait for them. :p

That worked thanks! Had to start the Taris portion though before it updated.

When I finally finished the quest was when i haven't more quest at Narshada ( except Star of Ryloth ) and after 1-2 days ( Real life time ) I come back to Narshadaa and finally work the mark at the map.

For Taunt..... yes, only must wait AT the chair.... lol.

Quest is still bugged...

I try in different way...looking for the couch where i must seat, just finding ont with a "meeting point" when i mouse over it, but no interaction...

I have tried going down from my ship with active Vette...but still nothing...

In every case i'm still at "Go To Nar Shaddaa" fase...

Can someone tell me how do this quest or we must wait untill next no ETA down waiting for this Fix?:mad: