The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

No toilet on my character's starship

Shastblu

Peace is a lie, there is only digestion.

Through digestion, I gain gases.

Through gases, I gain bellyache.

Through bellyache, I gain an urgency.

Through urgency, my chains are broken.

The Fart shall free me.

Sith and Jedi probably never get constipated. They can always Force Push things along.

BioWare seems to think characters in their games have no need for toilets

Shephard had a toilet in his quarters. I don't think the rest of the crew had one. So, i am guessing there would be a huge line in front of his room in the morning.

I see a bed to sleep in, an armory, a holoterminal, and other necessities. But nowhere to poop. What are Blizz, Skadge and I supposed to do? Just hold it all through hyperspace?

To be fair, all of those other things are actually used at times. Do you really need to watch your character relieve him/herself?

I'd rather call it ForceFart

Sith Warriors have Force Burp,so there is no reason they can't have a Force Fart as well.

But yes the Escape Pod is the toilet.When it is too much full of dropings ,urine and stink ,you just eject the escape pod and replace it.This happens during server maintenance time.

Edited by Kaedusz

George Lucas determined that people in his universe do not possess naughty bits, bodily functions, adult emotions, logic, or any other human traits.

We have Anakin born by immaculate conception, but in the same trilogy he has natural hanky-panky twins out of wedlock, so I don't what to believe