Hey DRAMA.

easeyway

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you're trying to say. I could name at least 3 other sins that were just as smart as fluffy in objective warfare but did a hell of a lot better in fighting as well.

No need

and yes, if some Harbinger players were playing on alts ... it means that those players were good enough too

Galactics are funny, 20posts about how they must be smarter because they reroll to fotm, 3 references to being german in each post, followed by a declaration of how little a **** they give.

Then they cry when someone mentions them being german ingame apparantly, lovely.

To be fair on that part... since a few days after some guilds from the different german servers transfered to ToFN for ranked competition, hilariously idiotic comments like "*********** nazis" popped up in chats and on streams. It was not the germans starting to point out their nationality.

The whole mentioning of it in this thread is what followed out of "lovely" incidents like these.

For me personally, there is trashtalk I usually do, there is trashtalk I would only do while being among friends and there are things you just never say to total strangers...

Before this gets too off-topic, just wanted to chime in here.

The Drama team had the best record on the PTS Arenas (98-1 or something crazy). Our team had one of the top records (55-2) on PTS, and we got blown up by Drama. Currently mostly the same team on the Bastion is roughly 50-50 against <Don't Panic> and probably a 25-30% win ratio against <Hey I'm MVP>.

Wish you guys just transferred over to the Bastion :)

The problem with the West Coast is that the US continental connections don't even come close to the standard of the European. So playing on a EC server is fine, the ping is increased compared to playing on an Irish server of course, but as soon as you try to cross the contient to play on a WC based server it's all going to hell. The ping is more or less doubled but that's the "ok" part. What isnt ok are the spikes and packet losses so it can go from being a decent expereince to all of a sudden resembling P2P with a really laggy host.

So why arent the Bastionians simply transfering to POT5 instead? That would increase your player pool and open up for the possibility that Europeans would play you, something I don't see happening, or atleast not on equal terms, as long as you are staying on the West Coast.

Before this gets too off-topic, just wanted to chime in here.

The Drama team had the best record on the PTS Arenas (98-1 or something crazy). Our team had one of the top records (55-2) on PTS, and we got blown up by Drama. Currently mostly the same team on the Bastion is roughly 50-50 against <Don't Panic> and probably a 25-30% win ratio against <Hey I'm MVP>.

Wish you guys just transferred over to the Bastion :)

Not sure why you are so pumped playing against blatantly OP comps with people that hardly think about what they are even doing.

Yeah i get that, but what do you mean with

blatantly OP comps with people that hardly think about what they are even doing.

Are you saying that drama are playing with op setups and that they dont know what they are doing?

Or am i getting this wrong?

Edited by Xelereth

No competition for the swedetechs.

#swedetech #swagtech #fotm #yolo #swag #WINNING

Are you going to copy paste that into as many threads as possible? And now that you're at it, could you put it into your sign too? :p

Edited by ToMyMa