2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a WHACK opening rotation.....

I know! I almost failed it totally. Thing with parses is, I tend to get the luck when something doesn't go perfect. I also failed to 'place' the last HS which I normally try to land at the end with just getting out of energy ... Forgive me, I specc'ed Concealment three days ago for the first time ^^

Edited by Vajet

I know! I almost failed it totally. Thing with parses is, I tend to get the luck when something doesn't go perfect. I also failed to 'place' the last HS which I normally try to land at the end with just getting out of energy ... Forgive me, I specc'ed Concealment three days ago for the first time ^^

No man, that's amazing! Good for you for pulling that out! :) Yeah, these Conceal parses seem to go by the RNG of Lacerate....Anything around 45% and above will get you 4k provided your Backstabs arent abysmally low or something along those lines. I need to parse even more now...

Edited by Transmet

No man, that's amazing! Good for you for pulling that out! :) Yeah, these Conceal parses seem to go by the RNG of Lacerate....Anything around 45% and above will get you 4k provided your Backstabs arent abysmally low or something along those lines. I need to parse even more now...

basically... if u get an average 30-38% lacerate you will stay in the 3900s, need some good laceration crits, and the rest just "good enough" 75% like his is not needed on BS with a 45 lac and 50% BS 55% shiv u get that much, thing is... that stupid laceration... i havnt had a good parse either since pts with it... and same happens with me when i do something stupid i am like **** going to restart i see the numbers and like 250 above usual like " -.- really" lol... then you do that perfect rotation and **** is like 22% laceration #Rage lol

basically... if u get an average 30-38% lacerate you will stay in the 3900s, need some good laceration crits, and the rest just "good enough" 75% like his is not needed on BS with a 45 lac and 50% BS 55% shiv u get that much, thing is... that stupid laceration... i havnt had a good parse either since pts with it... and same happens with me when i do something stupid i am like **** going to restart i see the numbers and like 250 above usual like " -.- really" lol... then you do that perfect rotation and **** is like 22% laceration #Rage lol

Ok, so im not the only one. The rotation is really clean and simple, but I have no idea how anyone gets 46-50% crit rating on that ability (lacerate). It's what makes the parse. For fun, I put on 300+ crit tonight parsing and the highest out of probably 40 parses was 43% and I was right at 4k until the last 10% or so of health. I had a #RAGE moment myself.

Edited by Transmet

Ok, so im not the only one. The rotation is really clean and simple, but I have no idea how anyone gets 46-50% crit rating on that ability (lacerate). It's what makes the parse. For fun, I put on 300+ crit tonight parsing and the highest out of probably 40 parses was 43% and I was right at 4k until the last 10% or so of health. I had a #RAGE moment myself.

f that i went 530 crit lol and didnt make it above 45%, only did like 2 goes, but was bad... #Rage bro #Rage

It's just RNG. There are no real surprises with that spec. I can do the same stuff over and over again and end up with 3800-4000k almost only based on crit luck. As for myself I parsed for several hours, hit like 5-6 parses in the 3925-3970s... I use ~200 crit rating, in my 'good' logs my crit value is above of what it should be based on my %crit. Probability... RNG doesn't even out within a short sample.

It's just RNG. There are no real surprises with that spec. I can do the same stuff over and over again and end up with 3800-4000k almost only based on crit luck. As for myself I parsed for several hours, hit like 5-6 parses in the 3925-3970s... I use ~200 crit rating, in my 'good' logs my crit value is above of what it should be based on my %crit. Probability... RNG doesn't even out within a short sample.

yeap basically thats it

TTK is actually 4' 33.705s with the new rule (start of combat - death of dummy now in the combat log). Great parse though, guess I've gotta hit the books again =P

Just an updated link to the final hit.

Aíøn - Marauder - Dotsmash - 11/2/33 - TTK 4m 15.121s 3935.61 DPS

Parse:

http://www.torparse.com/a/573669/time/1391269850/1391270105/0/Damage+Dealt

AMR:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/72945629-1a7b-453c-a0c3-fe3308fabdc2

oh my do you parse with attack adrenals and non biochem stims? people really do that? i know it is way cheaper now but das money wasted >.<... biochem FTW or nothing lol!

Exactly my sentiments! All of the ones I've ever posted here have been with reusable stims/adrenals. Occasionally I use a blue stim but they've never gone as well.