Let's GET BOIWARED - Pick your favorite momentum and build the best combo

Groncho

Best BioWare ***** up to date!

* Failure to release ranked war zones

* Removing ranked war zones completely

* Stun bubbles

* Smash

* No merc/mando interrupt for approx. a year

* Accidentally releasing 2.4 early and players having to re-download game.

* Hero engine (Illum fiasco, lag, FPS problems. etc....)

PICK one or more and have fun!!!!!

Use of the Hero engine is and will forever be their biggest screwup. Why? It so severly limited what can be done with the game that it will never reach anything but (at best) 25% of it's potential. Bioware will never be able to fix this game properly and add the content it needs because of it.The choice of Hero ruined the game before development really began.

Yeah, just flat out removing 8v8s was a terrible idea. No idea why on earth they did it.

I think the idea is, because normal WZs only allow 4 man groups they belive making the ranked stuff 4 v 4 arenas they'll be more able to bring more people into them

Mhm.

BTW I noticed you mentioned Ansalem in your sig. He got perma'd from the forums, didn't he? From what I saw, he was kind of a **** in-game. :p

Yeah, he got perma'd on the forums. He's kind of a ****, but he's our **** ;)

I think the idea is, because normal WZs only allow 4 man groups they belive making the ranked stuff 4 v 4 arenas they'll be more able to bring more people into them

Yeah, but I don't get why you would just flat out remove something. That's like removing 16 man raids because more people raid 8 mans due to the difficulty of getting 16 people together. :confused:

It's not like people won't play arenas if they keep 8v8s in. I have the feeling that a lot of PvPers would be happy to do both ranked 8v8s and 4v4s, kind of like how WoW players do multiple arena sizes.

Best BioWare ***** up to date!

* Failure to release ranked war zones

* Removing ranked war zones completely

* Stun bubbles

* Smash

* No merc/mando interrupt for approx. a year

* Accidentally releasing 2.4 early and players having to re-download game.

* Hero engine (Illum fiasco, lag, FPS problems. etc....)

PICK one or more and have fun!!!!!

-No merc/mando interrupt for approx. a year

simply because that makes some bosses really tough (like Malgus and his "Unlimited Power").