You made the mistake,..

RakeshZeal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. The daily cost for a subscription is about $.50.. I am sure you all can search the couch cushions for that.. There is no need to bust Bioware chops over something as small and trivial as this.. So they made a mistake.. I am sure you all have made mistakes too.. How many of them have you paid others for?? Better hit the couch soon.. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Customers are angry for good reason, do a little something to restore some faith/trust.

Would you like your $.25 as cash or check?

Please. It's not about real time currency equivalents. This is major screw up and it's not the first time this has happened in some degree recently. This wasn't just some unavoidable malfunction, either.

Well.. The daily cost for a subscription is about $.50.. I am sure you all can search the couch cushions for that.. There is no need to bust Bioware chops over something as small and trivial as this.. So they made a mistake.. I am sure you all have made mistakes too.. How many of them have you paid others for?? Better hit the couch soon.. :rolleyes:

Add those up to each sub and your looking at $200,000+

I ask not for a refund, Im simply ask a few people to stay late and push a patch that wasnt ready to begin with.

Agreed. Customers are angry for good reason, do a little something to restore some faith/trust.

Please. It's not about real time currency equivalents. This is major screw up and it's not the first time this has happened in some degree recently. This wasn't just some unavoidable malfunction, either.

Please. It's a minor mistake that inconveniences players for an evening. There's no guarantee for 100% uptime and 0 mistakes. **** happens. I'm sure no other MMO has patching issues on occasion.

Please. It's a minor mistake that inconveniences players for an evening. There's no guarantee for 100% uptime and 0 mistakes. **** happens. I'm sure no other MMO has patching issues on occasion.

They do, and they've always given a free day or two of game time along with a sincere apology.

Why do you hate the idea of good customer service? :rolleyes:

Normally, I would agree with you.

Thing is.. this is the second bite in the apple in the last week. They just borked up the patcher recently.. and now they did it again.

They need to do something to demonstrate good will this time IMO.

Add those up to each sub and your looking at $200,000+

I ask not for a refund, Im simply ask a few people to stay late and push a patch that wasnt ready to begin with.

You asked for compensation... Go read your own post if you don't believe me..

It is really getting sad, all these people that demand a refund or compensation, every time Bioware makes a little mistake.. Does any other game give out a refund or game time?? WOW has made tons of mistakes.. I am still waiting on game time from them.. So far in the 2 years I have been playing this.. I have received an entire month free.. That is more than I have ever received from WOW for over 5 years..

Seriously.. These threads are pathetic.. Like none of us make any mistakes.. It is really just sad is all..

They made a mistake.. So what.. They have publically apologized.. Give them a break.. They don't owe any of us anything.. We at least owe them some respect and decency.. They kind we should extend to any human being.. :)

Thing is.. this is the second bite in the apple in the last week. They just borked up the patcher recently.. and now they did it again.

Exactly. Bioware needs to do this for themselves as much as us. Good PR is never a bad thing.

So they made a mistake.. I am sure you all have made mistakes too..

We'd be fine if major screw-ups and a genuine lack of care were one-offs or isolated incidents.

Unfortunately, this is a pattern of behavior for the developers of this game. A wonderful game, ruined by either gross incompetence or a massive lack of funding/staffing.

:o

Push 2.4 today. Compensation is due.

Compensation for what? Maybe losing ten minutes of playing time? The mistake did not affect you at all therefore you do not get anything. I could see if they broke the servers for two days, but not this. Go look in the car for the two cents you missed out on :p.

Faith is easily shaken in this game. And why am I not surprised lol.

I agree, but I doubt that they'll blanket give everyone game time or CC or anything. I think people affected will have to call customer service and complain :(

I just don't have that much faith in Bioware's goodwill these days, I suppose.