Tatooine, Danger in the Streets (Bonus)

Brene

Just wondering, what do you think your response will achieve? That I'll immediately respond "What does it matter to you what I post? These are the general forums and this is game related." Edited by Brene

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to hear other people are having the same problem, I'll move on from this quest.

So where's the place to properly report these issues? This is a great game and I'm happy to help make it better by reporting bugs. I don't know if griping about it on the forums will help, but it does help other players be aware that it's not just them.

Thanks,

- sd

I had the same damn issue with this quest. I found a circular building where three of the exchange Inf. mobs spawn- I am not currently ingame, so I do not have coord. Available. Needless to say I got four of the quest drops in the matter of three respawns.

Good luck, and I hope this helps.

Just wondering, what do you think posting about this is going to achieve? That they'll immediately respond "We'll get right on that!"?

Indeed - multiple threads on other topics that have hundreds of posts from hundreds of users don't get a response from Bioware.*

*Galactic support is their speciality.

Yeah had this issue on my main char, slow respawn time and didnt drop the quest item.

However, when i came to do it on an alt, I thought screw this, lets look around. If you run into randomn buildings around town, there are loads of the quest mobs, kill them. A good place to look is in and around the buildings where all the Crew Skill vendors are.

Point to note, as already mentioned. If you get the Quest item of a mob spawn, move on, it wont drop it again!

Yeah had this issue on my main char, slow respawn time and didnt drop the quest item.

However, when i came to do it on an alt, I thought screw this, lets look around. If you run into randomn buildings around town, there are loads of the quest mobs, kill them. A good place to look is in and around the buildings where all the Crew Skill vendors are.

Point to note, as already mentioned. If you get the Quest item of a mob spawn, move on, it wont drop it again!

If your talking of the code part you can get codes from the same guys. I just did it while doing WZ matches, just kept coming out killing the same 2 while I waited for my next WZ

If I remeber correctly, the quest requires you 5 thingies the mobs drop.

Well each mob drops it only once. So you have to find all five mobs to get them.

That is not correct: I collected four of the quest items from three mobs over the course of three respawns.

The above poster is correct...there are more enemies in random buildings around the area...took me 10 minutes or so to get all 5 as I went and just looked for more mobs and then went back to the same ones afterwards. I think the mobs should be in groups of 3, however, because they only spawn by themselves currently.

• 1 month later...
I found I had a much-improved drop rate after I left Mos Ila to do a few quests. Came back and found it was about 50%. Before that, it was 10%. Anecdotal evidence, of course, but might still help someone who stumbles across this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the opposite problem. I was performing this quest, and for some reason it was automatically abandoned. I didn't ask to abandon it, and I didn't get all five items.

It seemed to simply close itself after I either died one too many times, or completed a separate quest.

This isn't the first time this has happened. Any thoughts?

• 8 years later...