Is 2.4 the deciding factor for anyone else?

KarmaForce

I've only been with the game since the end of last year, as a sub. IMO, almost everything in general has gotten worse and I'm sick of it. I really enjoyed this game at one time, but like SWG... I feel totally ignored and under appreciated. The list of perks for being a sub has been shrinking every month and the amount of recycled or broken stuff has gotten out of control with no hope of reigning it in.

ANYONE ELSE about to pull the plug?

What steps should I take to preserve my account? If it's still here next year...:rolleyes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

/5char

This update has a little more than just a pvp update:cool:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it will consist of some class rebalancing and a new op/55 content. I think it will be a good example of what to expect and deal with for at least the next 6 months.

Edited by CommunityDroidEN
Rudeness

I'm pretty sure you don't count as anyone.

Anyways....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it will consist of some class rebalancing and a new op/55 content. I think it will be a good example of what to expect and deal with for at least the next 6 months.

I will correct you since you are wrong and you asked for me to. They aren't doing class balance until 2.5 or 2.6

I dont do PVE so the PVE content does nothing for me. And since bioware is giving F2P unlimited warzones with 2.4, this is what makes me end my sub. No longer will need it. Just buy an extra Skill bar and The Ability to wear Artifact equipment. Will see how ranked Arenas are And if those aren't very fun then will just not log in to the game until new PVP patch is made.

The Bastion / Jedi Covenant

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel

Anyways....

But... you do count. Hmm... how does that work?

I've only been with the game since the end of last year, as a sub. IMO, almost everything in general has gotten worse and I'm sick of it. I really enjoyed this game at one time, but like SWG... I feel totally ignored and under appreciated. The list of perks for being a sub has been shrinking every month and the amount of recycled or broken stuff has gotten out of control with no hope of reigning it in.

What steps should I take to preserve my account? If it's still here next year...:rolleyes:

i have subscribed since day one with two accounts, and I have rage quit a couple times and come back, I love star wars.... but yeah its just not doing it for me anymore.

if the super secret space project is fail, I may call it a day. . i still haven't completed trooper class though so that is my motivation to log in atm... outside of that... meh. im not even sure why i play . perhaps its time to go outside, or buy the new consoles coming out.

Makeb was ok, but not enough. new pvp arenas might keep me interested for a month.... but i want more. im greedy, and the star wars universe is big, and I feel like the content bioware gives us now is really just fluff.. tons of cosmetics and pets, crappy little reputation theme packs. nothing extraordinary and impressive that really immerses the player into the star wars universe....... and good on them i guess, they are out to make money and i gave it to them, but even now... the novelty of the store has worn off.... so where do we go from here....?

Anyways....

I'm pretty shure being rude to other forum members is against the rules. I would recommend editing your post before you get reported.

Not for me, though I am looking forward to some new pve content. I quite like the pace they have of new content, as casual I'm getting to see most of it apart from the nightmare ops which I can live without. I'm looking forward to what comes after 2.4 fingers crossed the sssp is a full blown expansion with free flight space and customisation for the insides of our ships.

TBH No,

Although I dont feel appreciated as a sub, following biowares failure to deliver on the end of July appreciation award and the unnanounced 1 day CM dye cockup.

Although 2.4 has no appeal for me as I dont like PVP, my Sub will be continuing until ESO is released, unless the following is changed in the meantime, in which case i may well run both:

1. A better dye system with primary,seondary and tertiary colour dyes.

2. Dyes which are on collections tab.

3. Better looking (ie more SW Flavour Armor Sets) in CM as direct purchase rather than gamble packs.

4, More Story Content.

5. Hood Toggle/clipping fix and/or all Masks working with hoods (ie Phantom set).

2.4 is not the deciding factor on if I keep this game going or not - the deciding factor for me is competition and as soon as something comes out that is better and will take up my time I'll jump ship in a heartbeat.

I had high hopes for 2.4 as I do PvP (although not solely). Arenas etc - this is going to favour the premades even more than the current 8 man zones.

By this stage of the games development we should have twice as many 8x8 WZ's to mix things up - but we don't, so I don't see what 2.4 is going to bring to the table with regards "wow factor".

No thanks, I still have my fun.

Appreciation... I still receive what I was told will receive for my money.

Nothing more, nothing less... 2k CC dyes may be stupid or genius (as Iphone5 - Iphone5C swap from Apple) but as for Iphone I don't care about them, I am not forced to use them & I already have 2 characters in pure black with in game loot/craft items.

Main perk of sub is QoL from F2P transition on... still not see it gone away (0 seconds FP & 10 min. QT are good news).

Recycled content is base on every MMO and it is here from beginning - caves for example... when it become annoying part of game, will be time to leave (as I left other MMOs).

The red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of 2.4 being moved around and sucking.

So yea, you'll huff and puff cos it's bad and then you're gonna go do arenas with a guy named Vlad healing you.

Edited by aeterno

Patch 2.4 will be disaster because they launching it without any balancing to classes so people with OP classes will have extra comms and rating as they have it since start. They will made this balancing after patch 2.5 which is too late for such "project" like arenas ... But just my opinion.