Who's coming back in 2.4?

Bonsaikitten

p.s. I'm looking forward to see a lot of competition on arenas after 1st October.

HUA, is there anything you can't do? I mean besides not even remotely reading what Gerrager said and just agreeing like a blind puppy. Should #Come at me bruh.

REBELZ! 凸ಠ益ಠ)凸

Also, Bell'ona won't be coming back.

For Gerrager <3<3 Edited by Sarano
Adding text

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, couldn't have said it any better.

Signing for every word.

Feta, I cant really believe that you're taking all dat "Warmonger vs b-teams" stuff such seriously. Every good player should see a simple difference(coming from his experience) between server domination with 4-5 other very-very good teams with very competetive players who are literally "breathe in your back", and colorful, very intense road to 400 wins against unmotivated, unorganized, with just 1 top team(back then) server community.

It's a really complicated question, but still, what would happend to Warmongers, if they would stay for 3-4 months more, when a teams like FUBAR, ACE, MVPs, Harbinger, White Noise, Coral were growing up and improving till their at least winter-condition, when first time since the release that server had a truly competent community, with 5-6 top, very close to each other teams?

Who knows. We dont know, Warmongers didn't gave us an opportunity to take a look on them from January to August 2013.

Also, we can see their VOD's and compilations, so we can pretty much clearly admit that the level of gameplay, individual players skill wise and team collaboration, which has been considered as "exeptional" in Warmonger time, later, during the winter-spring has became to just an average in every from 5-6 top ToFN RWZ guilds.

Doing an exeptional thing during the summer-autumn 2012 = doing nothin really special during winter-spring 2013 (IMHO).

Everything has improved: Healing from healers; The way healers kite and supporting the team; Speed of guard switching and overall tanking role, Dps collaboration,- in damage wise; in hard-switches; in mezzes and stuns to make tank a fool and finish target w/o guard; and a lot of other things.

We can see a lot of examples that "top level" in Warmonger time and later wasn't the same, Warmongers could score on Huttball with the "upper-road" way(through the fire-pits, when they would be pulled, knocked down, killed by the present teams with the present level of huttball gameplay; Warmongers could pick the ball on mid straight away, w/o really much carrying about diversion to sniper, tracking and ccing asassin and mezzing or pushing tank in order to not give him an unstoppable; Sculm could play on his videos with extreamely low ops-frames, holing guard just on Croustibat, without really intense guard switching and supporting the team, he was thinking mostly about off-dpsing on tank in mixed gear(LOL), etc etc etc.

Why all of that? Cuz there were no teams that would even in first game show to Warmongers their mistakes and space for the improving in the future.

And Warmongers left before those kind of teams were born. Ofc, we cant know for sure, but I think they would have something like 50% to be the same among other winter-spring-summer 5-6 ToFN RWZ teams, and something like 50% for being really crushed or/and for example lost their key players due to dramas (because of loosing).

And I'm absolutely agree on G's statement -

From the top, there is just one way- down.

p.s. I'm looking forward to see a lot of competition on arenas after 1st October.

this is all more or less true, because it was 12 months ago that we were dominating everything when I was playing there. back then, fewer guilds had accomplished anywhere near the level of gameplay together, individually, yes, most of us werent exceptional by 1 year later standards, even back then some of warmongers players were not that great individually compared to others, but for 1 year ago standards it wasn't bad, id say it is the guild management and leadership that is the best, so if u want give credits to skulm and trooper especially.

edit: that said, its more the game evolving than skill, their skill, most of them are really good players. i really isn't that everybody is much better individually than 1 year ago imo.

Edited by Gorgzen

So, you want to hide YOUR incompetence behind bad players in YOUR team?

Ok.

Let's compare.

Here You are.

Please explain why you were on the bottom of that list. Why you seemed to fail at everything it seems. You all died pretty much the same amount, so it's not that. You just didn't do a lot of damage it seems. Two months not enough to learn 5 button rotation? Last I checked, Marauders were quite strong in those days (shocking, right?). You had the wrong spec? Well, you should've known better then. Could it just be that you were beaten simply by better players than you?

Here's Feta in a similar situation, except...

He did 200% the DMG of their "**** PT", 125% the protection of their "**** tank", with a "**** OP healer" that did less than 50% of the enemy OP healer's healing, and also the sniper on Feta's team seemed to be sleeping the entire match (140k damage compared to Feta 660k). He also had some deaths, so it's not like he was the only one doing something 24/7.

Still, Feta's team nearly won, and he was strong throughout the game.

So please, don't hide your own incompetence behind the team you played with. We've all been in both strong and weak teams. But exceptional players are still exceptional. You're not the exceptional player you think. Or, at least you weren't.

I agree, there were no competition. But it wasn't like you were the shining beacon of hope, who just happened to hang out in bad company. You actually just weren't that good.

/endrant.

@Yummy:

I already addressed this. This would just mean Warmongers were pioneers, and others slow learners. I don't think so. Warmongers were Hardcore with a mission. And they took winning seriously. Slackers went out the door immediately. No dead weight. Nevertheless, Warmonger wins. Either simply better, or faster learners. Take your pick, Yummy.

Take it and weep...

...I know, the truth hurts.

check their marauders dmg 2 deaths and my 6 deaths if we are talking about damage...

and if you want to question my "skills" with my marauder... dont wanna be cocky, but sorry thats funy.

what happened when i got the right 7 ppl to play with and lead them? DRAMA became the top team of the server, with only 3 teams being competetive against us: reality check / nostrum dolus / galactics

just a short question easyway

who are you?

what did you earn in this game?

Edited by elitegerike

I think the first 3 months of RWZ in SWTOR on TOFN where very exciting, more then they have ever been....

I used to PuG que with two other Game Friends Niighty and Assyria, and we used to have fun and also win.

Our looses happened always versus Warmonger, Da FaQ, Impluse, and Impetus, and we meet Harbinger once although and the time they where already 1 month into playing RWZ. After that I had the honour to play with Harbinger for a couple of nights, but I did not understand what they where saying, if they said anything but Fluffy was singing as we won all games those night. Think we lost one versus Da Faq....

We never meet Coral, and actually I played against them in a totally unknown PuG back in September, which with the following month was a very low month.

Our top win was versus Impetus some time in end July.

Its definitely a fact that Warmonger was the Guild to beat in the first three months of SWTOR on TOFN, as Fubar was in the following Autumn season.

Did Warmonger cheat, I don't know and when I played against them they where superior to us to give excuses of this nature. If they cheated versus a PuG or weaker teams they definitely have a brain problems, and even if they did versus other top teams those not this take away something from you.

I think the top guilds on our server was in this order;

Summer 2012 = Warmonger

Autumn 2012 = Fubar

Winter 2013 = MVPs

Spring 2013 = IRS

Summer 2013 = Nostrum Dalus

Worth mentioning for Consistency and winning every top teams when Alcohol was under control; Harbinger. :D

I'm sorry but your calendar is completely inaccurate. We were winning 95 per cent of the games after Warmongers left for a very long time, and at that time MVPS were just starting and FUBAR weren't much of a trouble until they evolved so I think Coral had a well respected place of dominance until our old team was dissolved but since no big mouths or trolls it seems people lose memory pretty easily. Kinda sad after all the work to see things like this but oh well.

check their marauders dmg 2 deaths and my 6 deaths if we are talking about damage...

and if you want to question my "skills" with my marauder... dont wanna be cocky, but sorry thats funy.

what happened when i got the right 7 ppl to play with and lead them? DRAMA became the top team of the server, with only 3 teams being competetive against us: reality check / nostrum dolus / galactics

just a short question easyway

who are you?

what did you earn in this game?

Olololol bruh, you mean after inviting 70% of the server's imperial population and dismissing 65% of them when you realized smash combos = THIS WORKS FOR US = Pro leading!

I FORGETZ, what was dat excuse bruh in Novare.. OH WE NO HAZ SNIPAH SO WE LOOOOZZ! oh hawtbawll - Y U MACRO BETTAH, Y U MACRO BRUH TEACH ME - Bruh, bruh, bruh, yo need to calm tah **** DAUWN! I getz tah bawl 8 taimz 1n a RAOW, YET I LOOOZZ wdf!? wat wroung!? WHAT WROUNG WOUDY!? y I no can hungar-rageeeeeeee on dis team & WEEN!? DRAMA #bestguildeu

teeeeeeeeeeesh me #GERRAGER! <3<3

Yes, you created a guild and were the top team in a dead game with no competition. Kudos.

At least the game wasn't dead when WM won "without competition".

See, those are two different things. To dominate, or to simply be the only one playing.

ive played both in the summer of last year with Wmongers and recently from around id say march to now.

and you are wrong. There was more teams queueing, but not much more top competition, there was literally maybe a few guilds that put up a fight around july-august. Queues only got worse as time went on.

Ever since 1.2 announced not having ranked, a lot of great players quit, those who were really serious and stayed, a lot of them, has said how underwhelming ranked was when it came out, no doubt due to the amount of teams and lack of matchmaking possiblities, and dealing with beating random teams for a large portion of games, and honestly there was not a lot serious great players and there still isn't, but ranked warzones have evolved in tactics throug trial and error, and a higher percentage of games played were actually fairly competitive unlike when loads of random teams queued, more teams had the opportunity to develop the most efficient way to play ranked.

so yes, maybe competition lessened over time with regards to amount of good players, but even when 4 teams or so queued it was problably more competitive than summer 2012 ranked and possibly beyond

edit: most of this seems to be trollbait and just being bored or something. i problably shouldn't have bothered :p but what can u do.

Edited by Gorgzen

Yes, you created a guild and were the top team in a dead game with no competition. Kudos.

At least the game wasn't dead when WM won "without competition".

See, those are two different things. To dominate, or to simply be the only one playing.

so you say we had no competetion when we played 4-4 against nostrum dolus (worls best team)

and all those teams after transfers?

ur funny, u dont even know what was going on, at least read after it....

again: who are you?

Edited by elitegerike

so you say we had no competetion when we played 4-4 against nostrum dolus (worls best team)

and all those teams after transfers?

ur funny, u dont even know what was going on, at least read after it....

again: who are you?

AMAGAWD BRUH, U BEET NUSTROM DOLUOLOLOL!? U MUZZ BEE TAH ELEET, temme bruh, haow u s000 eleet? teesh meh plz, teesh meh #macrooooow wiff woudy AND u LUCKY I dunno mai daddeh bruh mai daddeh beat u daddeh 1v1 #com @ meh bruh-haime haow DRAMA #bestguildeu? i iounno bruh, me = #1 faenboey <3<3<3 #juzzaguuurl

Gerikke stop talking ********. DRAMA is not, and has never been the best team on the server. Hell talking to my friends on the inside at coral it doesn't even look like you had a positive W/L ratio against ANY top guild at all.

/massive facepalm

amagawdbruh y u lai? DRAMA #bestguildeu dun bee a downarz bruh, i gun' setz mah daddeh on u'z, y u no recognaiiizee @ #ger-rager!? #bezzplayah eu wiff WOUDY, #woudy <3<3<3

Gerikke stop talking ********. DRAMA is not, and has never been the best team on the server. Hell talking to my friends on the inside at coral it doesn't even look like you had a positive W/L ratio against ANY top guild at all.

/massive facepalm

you talk with your friends INSIDE coral and it doest look like...

are u srs :D?

your wrong btw. but you can ask all the rest 10 members form the team

but here i am wasting my time to EXILOVE, and EASYWAY known as the 2 biggest douchbags of the serv history

ty for the chats cu on first weeks of 2.4

Edited by elitegerike

AMAGAWD BRUH, U BEET NUSTROM DOLUOLOLOL!? U MUZZ BEE TAH ELEET, temme bruh, haow u s000 eleet? teesh meh plz, teesh meh #macrooooow wiff woudy AND u LUCKY I dunno mai daddeh bruh mai daddeh beat u daddeh 1v1 #com @ meh bruh-haime haow DRAMA #bestguildeu? i iounno bruh, me = #1 faenboey <3<3<3 #juzzaguuurl

<3 missed u so much

you talk with your friends INSIDE coral and it doest look like...

are u srs :D?

your wrong btw. but you can ask all the rest 10 members form the team

YA bruh, u shuud @zk dem -10- T-E-E-N MEEMBAHZ! -FOTM- TAH T-E-E-M! R U SRS?! #ger-rager best eu <3<3<3

#1 feanboeey <3<3

Drama grew stronger lately and had always ****loads of damage... So they started pretty bad compared to ACE and then went better and now arenas are their thing so good for them. I don't understand though couple of things.... The need of thrash talking all the teams but yours, and why people don't realise that teams evolve and usually in imp side they tend to absorb all active/good players to make up for their lack of continuity and suddenly they do good, and then they crash and restart. So Drama from start was not Drama now, same with Impulse, same with all teams.

Edit: and Whasp <3 thank you. Started to think I played a different game.

Edited by TheHybris

DRAMA is not, and has never been the best team on the server. Hell talking to my friends on the inside at coral it doesn't even look like you had a positive W/L ratio against ANY top guild at all.

/massive facepalm

Just a *********** bomb =))

Coming from Exilove himself!

Considering that Hi'de and Exilove are already trashtalking in this thread, who is from your "friends on the inside" else saying the same? I guess, Dariann and Corvineus? And who left for the "complete group"? Gragole?

Can't imagen, how much s**t and trash incoming on the next pages.

"Hell talking to my friends on the inside at coral it doesn't even look like you had a positive W/L ratio against ANY top guild at all!" © Exilove

Edited by fauver

Drama grew stronger lately and had always ****loads of damage... So they started pretty bad compared to ACE and then went better and now arenas are their thing so good for them. I don't understand though couple of things.... The need of thrash talking all the teams but yours, and why people don't realise that teams evolve and usually in imp side they tend to absorb all active/good players to make up for their lack of continuity and suddenly they do good, and then they crash and restart. So Drama from start was not Drama now, same with Impulse, same with all teams.

Edit: and Whasp <3 thank you. Started to think I played a different game.

nup u r raung. DRAMA - #bestguildeu.

Learn ENGLISH. Please.

Learn ENGLISH. Please.

It's okay, he's trying to communicate to gerikke.

And Yummy, you're quite a bit off. Dariann hasn't even played any rwz for like how long now? 5 months with the casual exception of 1 or 2 games every now and then between various teams?

His voice is quite useless in this matter. No offense dariann.

Edited by Evolixe

Considering that Hi'de and Exilove are already trashtalking in this thread, who is from your "friends on the inside" else saying the same? I guess, Dariann and Corvineus? And who left for the complete group? Gragole?

"Hell talking to my friends on the inside at coral it doesn't even look like you had a positive W/L ratio against ANY top guild at all!" © Exilove

bruh, u best tank #DRAMA, temmeh plz, haow u SOO gewd? AI lewk ap too u, HAOW u dat good? AI wuuld laik halp plz kthx<3<3

#jurs seencaraly L-G #bestguildeu <3

Considering that Hi'de and Exilove are already trashtalking in this thread, who is from your "friends on the inside" else saying the same? I guess, Dariann and Corvineus? And who left for the "complete group"? Gragole?

didn't even get to play against drama, just me in WN vs IRS when roudy was in that was my first RWZ in ages and we won tho it was close.

That said kevin has recorded all corals ranked games and knows the official post-2.0 record against DRAMA for one.

Gragole hasn't played for like 4 months fyi.