20 bucks for a one use dye, REALLY?

BrianDavion

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. $20 is ridiculous.

Please make it 5,500 cartel coins, that is $39.99.

There are simply too many people walking around with a Black-Black, devaluing it. The whole point is supposed to be that no one else has it. You wish.

$20 is what, just under 2 months of sub, like 50 days? Yeah. I'm sure there are chumps out there that would rather burn 50 more days of their life in a video game than walk around with a Black-Black armor; but these chumps have no business wearing Black-Black. As it happens now, plenty of them can outright do both.

Edited by B-Dick

There are simply too many people walking around with a Black-Black, devaluing it. The whole point is supposed to be that no one else has it. You wish.

$20 is what, just under 2 months of sub, like 50 days? Yeah. I'm sure there are chumps out there that would rather burn 50 more days of their life in a video game than walk around with a Black-Black armor; but these chumps have no business wearing Black-Black. As it happens now, plenty of them can outright do both.

subs get 500 coins per month, 100 extra for having a security key, but either way it would take 4 months of complimentary coins.

2/10 for effort

'Business'? It's a video game. Pretendy fun-time games for enjoyment.

0/10, bad troll is bad.

Players can now purchase standard single-use White and White Dye Modules individually on the Cartel Market! Cost: 1000 Cartel Coins.

Players can now purchase standard single-use Black and Black Dye Modules individually on the Cartel Market! Cost: 2000 Cartel Coins.

I agree, $20 is waaay to pricey for my budget. As the patch notes say "standard single-use", I would assume that they will not be in the collections, which is a shame.

Oh, I'm so glad they finally listened, so that we can get the colours we want. I was getting to the point, where I was thinking, I might have to sell a kidney and get a second mortgage to afford them.

I hope for the price they're being offered, we can add them to collections and use them as much as we'd need to, that would be amazing.

Now if we could just get those extensions of individual class story, I'd be extremely happy. :)

Wow I was thinking maybe five bucks max, man I was off. :eek:

Unless these colors are part of the collection system there is no way in I'm buying them and even if they are a collection item it still not likely. I've done just fine without them so far. That is crazy price for one color, hopeful they don’t sell well and are brought down to a reasonable price range. Sadly they probably sell a ton of them, oh well.

Edited by SithEmpress

Can't say I am very pleased with the pricing . . . I mean, I personally think it is great that they are finally offering some dyes outside of the Gambling Packs (And I also quite like how this will annoy those who only use the colour because it is rare and want to feel special! :i_biggrin:) and hope they do a similar thing with the item packs too, but for a single use it is rather silly. If you could unlock it via Collections after then sure, but for a single use it seems rather unfair. Edited by Cyberwoman

So, for 100 coins more I get a companion that I can use from lvl 10 on. For 150 coins less I get a unique vehicle but somehow you think 2000 coins is fair for a one time use item?

Waiting for the certain forum user who's name stars with A to sell this one as another great idea from EA.