Patch 2.3.2 - Emergency Fleet Pass with No Cooldown?

Screaming_Ziva

Am I reading this right:

All levels of the Global Legacy Unlock: Fleet Pass have been adjusted:

The base cooldown for the Fleet Pass ability is now 9 hours for subscribers.

The base cooldown for the Fleet Pass ability is now 12 hours for non-subscribers.

Legacy Fleet Pass I, II, and III now reduce the ability cooldown by 3 hours each.

For subscribers who have purchased all 3 upgrades, we now have no cooldown on the emergency fleet pass? If so, this is great news.

It also looks like out Quick Travel cooldown has been reduced to 10 minutes which is also outstanding.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Bioware you owe me 15k in credits. The security key legacy fleet passes i bought are now worthless. :p

So, you lost the credits you get for one or two quests? Bummer!

That is a welcome change, feels still strange that this is now better for me to go to the fleet instead of my ship. But I am much more happy over the reduced quicktravel cooldown, always hoped the would add a forth grad so I can reduce it to 20 minutes, and now I am at 10!

Edited by Drudenfusz

Way to screw over people who bought the security key for 1 hour fleet passes. You go Bioware. Maybe next you can sell raid gear on the cartel market and save us all trouble.

Get over yourself. This is a welcome addition and one more way for people to feel valued as subscribers.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Way to screw over people who bought the security key for 1 hour fleet passes. You go Bioware. Maybe next you can sell raid gear on the cartel market and save us all trouble.

The security key exists as a way to protect your valuable information, nothing else.

The fact that it's sold for next to no profit and you can also get it from a free app is indicative that it isn't a ripoff. It even pays itself off in five months of getting it.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/search.xml?q=authenticator

Their's costs more and you only get a single pet from it and nothing else, if that makes you happy.

Edited by Glumish

There always be QQ-ing... I have about 80 of those passes on different chars... so what, lost about 1 dailies zone money for convenience & QoL :)

Go to BH & CZ with 1 char - will get those back for about 1 hour.

So big investment...

Now I won't need to keep track on those, to keep them in my bags... better don't you think?

Only issue here is that one of the hooks for securing goes away... with level of majority knowledge about PC/Account protection ... I see bad times for some players.

I am extremely happy that the EFP will possibly have no cool down. Too many times have i burned a security fleet pass and emergency fleet pass due to whatever reasons and then be screwed out of insta fleet travel when things finally mesh together. Also, not all subs have security keys and solely depend on EFP's. This will cut down on times if people are on makeb when their guild wants to run progression ops.

The reduced cooldowns are a great addition.

Although we won't know until after the patch, I would asume there is still a minimal cooldown on the fleet pass.

The unlock tooltips currently have something like 'reduces cooldown by X, to a minimum of 1 hour' or similar.

Well, if the fleet pass thing is really an issue for folks, they could allow us to sell them back to the vendor at full price. That way we get a refund.

I for one will continue to use them for now until I have all the unlocks chosen. I don't think i've chosen any yet for travel...maybe the personal starship one.

Am I reading this right:

For subscribers who have purchased all 3 upgrades, we now have no cooldown on the emergency fleet pass? If so, this is great news.

It also looks like out Quick Travel cooldown has been reduced to 10 minutes which is also outstanding.

now thats cool

The reduced cooldowns are a great addition.

Although we won't know until after the patch, I would asume there is still a minimal cooldown on the fleet pass.

The unlock tooltips currently have something like 'reduces cooldown by X, to a minimum of 1 hour' or similar.

i just logged into test server and there's no cooldown for fleet pass and 10m for quick travel