can subs get hk-51 at level 55 when false emperor story mode can't be played

dinchydoo

hk-51 parts false emperor normal mode cant be played at level 55 not fair if you play all flashpoints and h2+4 in all planets by the time you finsh chapter 3 you are more likey to be about 53-55 depends on the a mount of warzones you play.

dose this mean that you cant get hk-51 at level 55 or can you complet it on hard mode?

Your sentences were a bit gibberish but I think I made sense of it. I've never tried to do the SM but I don't see why you can't play the SM version of the False emperor. What is it doing that's stopping you from accessing it?

At any rate, the false emperor HM is rather easy, especially if the team mostly consists of lvl 55s. Should be a cakewalk.

hk-51 parts false emperor normal mode cant be played at level 55 not fair if you play all flashpoints and h2+4 in all planets by the time you finsh chapter 3 you are more likey to be about 53-55 depends on the a mount of warzones you play.

dose this mean that you cant get hk-51 at level 55 or can you complet it on hard mode?

1) Nothing stopping you from walking into the story mode on Ilum. Only thing you can't do is use GF for the story mode. Hell, I'm sure with good enough gear someone might be able to solo that, but not sure with the mechanics.

2) The Hard Mode works just as well.

Your sentences were a bit gibberish but I think I made sense of it. I've never tried to do the SM but I don't see why you can't play the SM version of the False emperor. What is it doing that's stopping you from accessing it?

It's not impossible to play - it can still be manually accessed - but you can't get into it with group finder at level 55. Ever since 2.3 dropped, the only story mode flashpoints available in GF at 55 are the two Czerka ones. Without the aid of group finder, it is much, much more difficult to find a group to do the flashpoint.

Since the HK part drops from FE HM, though, it should be a non-issue.

Edited by Euphrosyne

You can still get it from false emperor HM, but yeah, I feel ya, it was way more convenient to get it on SM.

No it wasn't. 99% of us had to form a group of 4 people looking for the part because nobody who took the game seriously enough to do a HK-51 search actually played 50 SM"s back then.

No it wasn't. 99% of us had to form a group of 4 people looking for the part because nobody who took the game seriously enough to do a HK-51 search actually played 50 SM"s back then.

Well, good luck now. Before you had a larger pool of people to do it with, now it's just like colicoid war games, you'll get lucky if you get a pop up on any 50 SM, especially at the speed wich one can level from 50 to 55.

Well, good luck now. Before you had a larger pool of people to do it with, now it's just like colicoid war games, you'll get lucky if you get a pop up on any 50 SM, especially at the speed wich one can level from 50 to 55.

Heh. Just did it yesterday. Used LFM on the fleet specifically stating the goal was to get the part and the group formed up in minutes. Didn't know there was any issue.

BTW.... easily soloable.

What do you mean cant be played? Go to the instance and zone in. I soloed it quite easily.

what others said - just solo the story mode. basic gear should be more than sufficient

that said... even prior to Makeb, I could almost never find a group for story mode false emperor through group finder or another for that matter (yes, even as tank/healer). at about lvl 57-58, its like people would stop running flashpoints and just get through the last few levels as fast as possible, to jump directly into hardmodes. even before free tionese set. (recruit gear was pretty nice to start running flashpoints in) after tionese gear? forget it.

I got my HK part from heroic version of the flashpoint. which you can still queue for

Edited by Jeweledleah