Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

As a professional gamer, I need to see rankings for achievement points.

SirCopperfield

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say that I am very disappointed.

This thread is going on it's 5th page...

And Bioware still hasn't replied with a date when this will be implemented.

Sir Copperfield, it is disgraceful that the developers haven't addressed your concerns/idea. Having said that, would it be possible for you to elect yourself as the "Sage Representative"? We need a Gaming Legend to ask the questions, we need a Gaming Legend to address the real issues, and we need a Gaming Legend to lead this community.

Good evening. I'm sure most of you are aware of who I am, but if not please allow me to introduce myself...

I'm Sir Copperfield. I'm a Gaming Legend who has been playing MMO's since 1995. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business.

Any true gamer will tell you. The scoreboard matters. Rankings. Stats. You name it. This is why I need there to be a leaderboard for the achievement points. The only stipulation I have is this. Keep the PVE servers separate from the real servers. I don't think I, as a PVP player, should be lumped together with carebears from PVE servers. It's obviously easier to get achievements on carebear servers.

I have almost 12,000 achievement points and I am pretty sure that I am the leader by far. However, I don't want to be "pretty sure". I want to be sure. Give me some rankings, Bioware.

I LOL'd at "PVP player". You're awful bro.

Only thing worse than your PVP skills is your trolling...which I give a 1/10. You've gotten soft.

Good evening. I'm sure most of you are aware of who I am, but if not please allow me to introduce myself...

I'm Sir Copperfield. I'm a Gaming Legend who has been playing MMO's since 1995. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business.

Any true gamer will tell you. The scoreboard matters. Rankings. Stats. You name it. This is why I need there to be a leaderboard for the achievement points. The only stipulation I have is this. Keep the PVE servers separate from the real servers. I don't think I, as a PVP player, should be lumped together with carebears from PVE servers. It's obviously easier to get achievements on carebear servers.

I have almost 12,000 achievement points and I am pretty sure that I am the leader by far. However, I don't want to be "pretty sure". I want to be sure. Give me some rankings, Bioware.

0/10, but keep at it bro. Someday you'll make it.

I LOL'd at "PVP player". You're awful bro.

Only thing worse than your PVP skills is your trolling...which I give a 1/10. You've gotten soft.

I have never lost a warzone with Sir Copperfield. In fact, I have a true story to share:

I was in a Civil War with Sir Copperfield and the game glitched out which only allowed our team to have 5 players max.

Sir Copperfield led the team to victory and I can tell you for a fact that he is a very skilled PvPer. He is fully aware of each node at all times and he knows how to control nodes as well as calling incs. He is the best sage on our server and I can't tell you how many times Sir Copperfield has won warzones for the Republic just because of his PRESENCE.

Apologize to Sir Copperfield right now and pray that he forgives you.

I have never lost a warzone with Sir Copperfield. In fact, I have a true story to share:

I was in a Civil War with Sir Copperfield and the game glitched out which only allowed our team to have 5 players max.

Sir Copperfield led the team to victory and I can tell you for a fact that he is a very skilled PvPer. He is fully aware of each node at all times and he knows how to control nodes as well as calling incs. He is the best sage on our server and I can't tell you how many times Sir Copperfield has won warzones for the Republic just because of his PRESENCE.

my lungs... man this thread is hilarious

Oh lord here we go again :rolleyes:;):D

WE ARE NOT WORTHY

0/10, but keep at it bro. Someday you'll make it.

The complete lack of respect shows your true personality. Sir Copperfield is sharing an idea that is very well thought out. In fact, I believe it would innovate competition and give players something to do instead of sitting on the fleet all day.

Wouldn't this be considered a 'want', SirCopperfield?

When you consider that Legends like Myself and Sir Copperfield have a legitimate claim to 12k achievement points while these script using space boters are bosting over 25k yes, I think this is a need, and Bioware should address it as soon as possible.

The complete lack of respect shows your true personality. Sir Copperfield is sharing an idea that is very well thought out. In fact, I believe it would innovate competition and give players something to do instead of sitting on the fleet all day.

Defending him is cute, however he is right. I generally wish I could ignore his threads but alas I can only ignore him.

My friend and I once manipulated a screenshot to make it look like my other friend's account was hacked. You can't trust people and you can't trust screenshots.

I'm afraid you misunderstand, dear sir.

sir copperfield can come up to people in person, while logged in, and inspect them directly. THAT cannot as of yet be manipulated, as achievements are stored serverside.

I understand your adoration, but dear sir... do not let it blind you to the reality. you may, just may need to find another legendary player to adore.

Sir Copperfield deserves our respect and praise.

I only respect men named 'David' - and the gall displayed by this *******, stealing the surname of a David, is evidence enough that he deserves to be left comatose in a ditch.

I'm afraid you misunderstand, dear sir.

sir copperfield can come up to people in person, while logged in, and inspect them directly. THAT cannot as of yet be manipulated, as achievements are stored serverside.

I understand your adoration, but dear sir... do not let it blind you to the reality. you may, just may need to find another legendary player to adore.

They could be hacking.

oh do stop making excuses.

Sir Copperfield is no longer the legend he used to be, sad but fact.

How dare you say that about Sir Copperfield.

Sir Copperfield busts his *** every single day to help The Republic achieve victory, uniting this community, and offering suggestions that would benefit this game yet you people mock him.

It seems as if you're jealous of his status.

When you consider that Legends like Myself and Sir Copperfield have a legitimate claim to 12k achievement points while these script using space boters are bosting over 25k yes, I think this is a need, and Bioware should address it as soon as possible.

This.. this is an insult of the highest magnitude.

Where do you get off thinking for a second that you are even on the same level are Sir Copperfield?

Sir Copperfield is not only a gaming legend AND a RL ninja.. He is.....

The most interesting man in the world.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.