Tionese, Columi and Rakata gear available again .

Varranto

I totally support this. And I agree the old pvp gear should be brought back as well, even if it's just a shell with no mods. Although the Battlemaster and War-hero gear can be crafted, you're missing the belt from those sets which may not seem like a big deal to some but if you are going for the full set....and if you bring back the old pvp gear, I'd like to see a (rated) version of the battlemaster gear much like the war-hero gear does where you do not need a 60-70 valor rating to use it.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed, i always wanted rakata model for senti but i was forced to play empire because of my guild :(

Now when everything changed and after 2 years when i finaly play Rep, i cant get it !!

Thats so frustrating!!

I hope it will change soon and we will be able to buy those sets. It might be even for cartel ^^

This

Allow us VIPs to obtain those schematics, or even better, those who are Collector's Edition.

I spent 150 bucks 2 years ago for this game in good hopes, I sure hope we get a little more love!

Sadly that doesn't apply to Centurion or Champion pvp gear that are pre-1.2

+support

• 4 weeks later...
I have to agree with this. I started playing after 2.0, and am just rather distressed at how much better endgame gear looked before I started playing than after.

For instance, inquisitor. Hate the rating 146 gear, passionately. Would be alright without the cookie-cutter blades for the Assassin. Rating 156 gear is meh, 162 I am rather satisfied with. However, one of the sorcs in a party I was in was rocking a full set of modded Rakata gear, and I was basically drooling. That stuff would be awesome for my sorcerer (much less than for the assassins, granted. But that is why I managed to get the Phantom gear pre-embargo) Not liking the way the underworld gear looks, but whatever.

I also hear that the old endgame warrior gear is much cooler than the current stuff (I actually like Warrior rating 146 gear, looks good, rest of it is rather meh)

So from at least a Sith standpoint, yes please bring back old endgame and PVP gear! It looked awesome!

the rating 146 gear is called campaign gear. It is still available. You can purchase it with classic commendations from the classic gear vendor in the supplies area of the fleet.

Simply no. Being a veteran in MMOs has to come with some perks. Looking more unique can be one of them and it seems to be the route that BW has taken.

If you weren't playing TOR back then or didn't care about getting this set of gear... too bad. Sometimes life sucks.

I would have loved to see Star Wars in theaters back in 1977. But I wasn't born at that time and have to deal with my DVD. Sometimes life sucks.

Edited by demotivator

Simply no. Being a veteran in MMOs has to come with some perks. Looking more unique can be one of them and it seems to be the route that BW has taken.

If you weren't playing TOR back then or didn't care about getting this set of gear... too bad. Sometimes life sucks.

I would have loved to see Star Wars in theaters back in 1977. But I wasn't born at that time and have to deal with my DVD. Sometimes life sucks.

Your logic makes no sense

And WE DID see Star Wars in theaters because it was re-released as extended versions with some added stuf which aired in theaters in the very late 90s

I personally don't agree. I think those who have been here since day 1 deserve to have things that newer ppl don't have access too. gives u incentive to put in the effort to get such gear. now I wouldn't be too opposed if it were given to vip or CE vendor. it be something added atleast. but even then its iffy. and most of the gear can be crafted so just search for it on gtn. let us retain some exclusivity.

Oh God NO. Newer players have far~ more options than the older players ever did in their first year(s), especially with apparel options, and now this gimme gimme philosophy where people join with an undeserved sense of entitlement/ achievement, and don't have to earn/grind for things during the time period allotted is starting to get incredibly ridiculous. Newer players are able to get a Korrealis on the CM, with NO effort, which the series was discontinued in year one: COME ON!

Pre-2.0 was from 12/16/2011 to 04/09/2013, well over TWO YEARS to get the gear, so get over it. Tired of seeing newer players trying to strip the older ones out of any prestige or achievements we've worked damn hard for. I've a busy schedule, and I made the time to grind for the older stuff during the time it was available. To take away older players' accomplishments and trivialize it is just plain wrong. It had its time, like any active event, and should be respectfully retired, as BW has done. Let it go.

Edited by Willjb

I fully support this! I've been playing since the beggining and after 2.0 I was sad when they got rid of the gear. Personally I don't like most of the new stuff. Tell as many people as you can to comment on this. Maybe if enough people want it back they will listen! Edited by AvengerC

• 2 months later...

/signed

Make the schematics available through the appropriate vendors for comms. Also drop the Valor requirements of the old PvP gear so pve players can buy if they like the look.

Part of the problem that the nay-sayers miss is that we had to exchange the shells of old great to get the new gear. So if I wanted to keep a certain look I had to grind 2 sets. One to upgrade with and one to wear (my cargo Bay is FULL of bound old mods).