Harbinger PVP Records 2.0

Katzyk

lol you all are so dumb. I made that post up, when has Akiva ever had small numbers?

Akiva is just better than everyone. No evidence needed to get you fools to jump on someone better than you.

And lol @Vara, saying that player is lvl 42 in the screens.

I had a good laugh at everyone's stupidity. I needed it.

It's just regs. :p

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you all are so dumb. I made that post up, when has Akiva ever had small numbers?

Akiva is just better than everyone. No evidence needed to get you fools to jump on someone better than you.

And lol @Mularky, saying that player is lvl 42 in the screens.

I had a good laugh at everyone's stupidity. I needed it.

There we go, fixed that for ya.

I'm so confused as to what's going on >.> Not sure if this is a joke, pretty sure it is

However, I will say Akiva's a damn good player. Doesn't talk much but he's good, just don't understand the intentions behind this if true...

Called it!

However looks like it literally might have been true, seeing as he's supposedly transferred.... But yeh -_-

Was referring to the alleged Mr. Photoshop not you, lol. :D

I'm always online, just on alts, and Scepter is just Scepter....I <3 him.

:rak_03:

>.>

I said idgaf what he did on TOFN if he sucks now (He was like 1070 rating last time I checked, maybe less) and thus apparently every time were grouped now he has to throw the game.

Literally every time.

Only got him 4 times so far due to the rating disparity, but he got 0 damage in all 4 games >.>

I have known akiva only for a little while now, but I have played with him in ranked arenas. He puts up great numbers. People are so quick to judge. I guarantee that all the people who are talking **** right now are not perfect and have done things that are far worse then putting up photo shopped pictures. Who does it really hurt that he put the those pics up? Does it hurt the people in the photo, does it affect how you play regs, does it in anyway change the way you play? Did he cheat in the game? Does he hack? I don't get how a few pics make akiva a bad dude.

>.>

I said idgaf what he did on TOFN if he sucks now (He was like 1070 rating last time I checked, maybe less) and thus apparently every time were grouped now he has to throw the game.

Literally every time.

Only got him 4 times so far due to the rating disparity, but he got 0 damage in all 4 games >.>

show an SS cause you're lying. every time you're on my team i go naked and every time i've been against you, you've melted and lost.

Edited by Scepter

show an SS cause you're lying. every time you're on my team i go naked and every time i've been against you, you've melted and lost.

K.

I screenshotted the convo and the few games we've had together, just let me find them.

Funny you're denying it though, when we had the convo in /ranked with Xiev, Supa, Compassion, So'low, and a few other forum regs, if you're gonna be an ***, at least admit it... Especially when witnessess are reading this convo.

Also.... I've lost like 2 games against you, both of them were with Spliffy on your team, and he can actually burn a healer :p

Edited by Selenial

Personally, I just find it funny that ppl even care at all about it. Its funny that he photoshopped them, but beyond that I don't see why anyone is going out of their way to shame him lol. Plenty of us looked at them (especially the arena games) added up numbers and knew it was impossible but we don't actually care enough to call him out, just poke fun at them. Its w/e, he cared a lot, but so does everyone that's starting a **** storm over it.

Dude photoshopped his records in a game that is going to be irrelevant come the 31st, oh well.

Here's something I photoshopped.

http://i.imgur.com/7s0Q8GI.jpg

Have I ever told you I love you?

Pretty sure I have, but I just need to reiterate that >.>

Chukles Walmart suit and bowtie are fresh2death. Opfotm is clutch with this epic photo. Bowtie2strong.

WOW. BW deleted the post, but the original thread is still there after a year + of time!! What is dis shat

why'd u take akiva's records down?

it's clear i made that photoshop remark up. if you've ever played him you know he's legit.

Yeah he's a legit good player, but had you actually looked at the screenshots and paid any attention to recent actions after this whole photoshopped none sense you'd realize that you stumbled upon something bigger than "oh Im just gonna call photoshop cause I'm bored at work."

Have you seen him after this? I doubt it. No one has. Have you actually looked into the photos and looked up the characters names? Probably not. ZIgur you thought you made up something but in truth you came across something bigger than even you expected. So I guess you trying to "troll" shined light onto something bigger than you could comprehend.

But hey with everything being said and done in this thread take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah he's a legit good player, but had you actually looked at the screenshots and paid any attention to recent actions after this whole photoshopped none sense you'd realize that you stumbled upon something bigger than "oh Im just gonna call photoshop cause I'm bored at work."

Have you seen him after this? I doubt it. No one has. Have you actually looked into the photos and looked up the characters names? Probably not. ZIgur you thought you made up something but in truth you came across something bigger than even you expected. So I guess you trying to "troll" shined light onto something bigger than you could comprehend.

But hey with everything being said and done in this thread take it with a grain of salt.

We should be talking about that walmart suit, instead we're talking about really boring stuff like photoshopping scoreboards.

• 2 weeks later...