Harbinger PVP Records 2.0

Katzyk

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I hope you aren't serious. You had 20 points left and we had 230 in that civil war, so I went afk to make a delectible sandwich while your inevitable fate approached. Your team bored Arwin to the point of spontaneous hunger, and you got a sympathy node out of it. The moral of this story is to never post things that Arwin can slap you around with. Ty, that is all :i_wink:

Meh, I got 7 other people to laugh at you. That's more valuable to me than losing to the faction with the upper hand in PvP.

Psshhh there's no way your whole team would feel compelled to laugh at the other team after being raped by them in every hole without lube or comforting words of endearment. Only crazy people with crazy girlfriends on crazy pills would do that. My groups win constantly on both factions, because we value winning. We already secured the win by the time you capped, so I had already quick traveled to the fridge to craft a mighty victory sandwich. I'll believe in unicorns long before faction dominance, because I've figured out that it's impossible to be better if you blame a loss on anything but yourself. :csw_yoda:

Truth? I was 1/2 daily. I didn't care if I lost. I still don't :D

Doesn't mean I didn't try, but the stupidity of my team didn't get to me because my mission was almost done. Good enough for me :rak_03:

Edited by idnewton

Good thing, cuz if you cared as much as Ash you might not know of a magical place called the great outdoors. :sul_wink:

Standard elitist pvp fool's logic. If I'm better than you, you suck, have no skills, and need to L2P, scrub. If you're better than me, you have no life, need to go outside, and are a loser.

Standard elitist pvp fool's logic. If I'm better than you, you suck, have no skills, and need to L2P, scrub. If you're better than me, you have no life, need to go outside, and are a loser.

Pretty much summed up arwin who supports win trading , lol.

Real borning. How about you turds come to Pot5 and do some ranked instead of bickering on a server with no ranked que.

Lol, love these no names that talk about coming to another server with the same fate. Plenty of queues at primetime.

Edited by Ashwinn