Harbinger PVP Records 2.0

Katzyk

I didn't see anywhere that said KB's/overkill's weren't counted. I still hit him for 14.2k, him having 0 hp for ~5k of it doesn't mean his mitigation (or lack thereof) vanishes to make the number bigger than it actually was.

Guess it's up to the OP if it is counted or not, I'm not going to argue the fact.

*****it, then count my 15.1k hit on Oricon then in world PvP!

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't look at all the screenshots but the one I did see, the top damage one, had 2 million + damage and no kills and looking at the team, there were suspiciously few kills. I believe the most kills someone had was 3 - you don't do 2 million damage and get no kills... unless... you come to some type of agreement that you'll just do damage to each other and heal so you could get the high numbers.

Stupid and pointless.

-Godless

I didn't look at all the screenshots but the one I did see, the top damage one, had 2 million + damage and no kills and looking at the team, there were suspiciously few kills. I believe the most kills someone had was 3 - you don't do 2 million damage and get no kills... unless... you come to some type of agreement that you'll just do damage to each other and heal so you could get the high numbers.

Stupid and pointless.

-Godless

against 4 healers and 4 tanks, that's pretty believable for a pug match ;)

Stupid and pointless.

-Godless

Madness/Balance Sorc/Consular opposed by good healing can get huge numbers with few kills.

As a previous poster said, in pug matches especially.

Arwîn - 1.66 gazillion damage taken - http://s10.postimg.org/6yopf1qt5/arwindamagetaken.jpg

:sy_blaster::eek:

Omg look at our pugs.

That was like a 25 min Novare Coast match and they did absolutely NOTHING.

Once Gallows Dc'd,it was gg for us.

I don't feel so bad after losing that match now.

Edited by Kozayk

Well puglets run around without stances and somehow manage to get killed 17 times too. You shouldn't feel bad :)

So I motion that we blame Gallows. he likes the blame. :rak_tongue:

i drew a picture of gallows for evidence

:csw_jabba: <-gallows

just look at how guilty he looks!!

-Arwîn