Harbinger PVP Records 2.0

Katzyk

Crazy like a fox. Who had the privilege of standing around getting pummeled in the name of performance art?

New rule: You have to get a minimum of 10 kills for every million in damage or what's the point?

Killing blows should be on this list. It's a more useful measurement of utility and a far more difficult measurement to game through collusion.

Killing blows is not a measurement of utility at all. Someone with great timing could steal the blow from every kill around them if they watched closely enough.

As far as the kill per dmg ratio, that's retarded. Each class has a different level of burst. As a sent in focus spec, you're hitting a group of people for a high number in dmg so it will result in more kills. As a dps Sage though, your job is to dot everyone and then wait on procs to time each attack. The dots will tick on all players which results in high eventual damage, but not a lot of actual kills.

On another note, Updated.

Edited by Katzyk

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder how often solos/groups q mainly to go after these records rather than win the game :)

We always play to win, and records come as they come. Why don't you get a team together and test it yourself? Or are you too scared?

As far as the records. We just post them to flex some epeen. But truly, http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/89/896eb909a49eb41b9c505ff6d7147d4844fb529db6a760f37dcc7dfb9dafc949.jpg

Edited by So-low

i dunno where your heads at, i was just asking a question, im a to each their own type of person, play how u want as long as u dont hack :)

You implied that the high DPS/HPS games were set-ups by opposing teams to farm damage and healing numbers, which is an insult in itself due to the fact that we work very hard to achieve these numbers.

Well I can tell you that no one on any team I've been on or played against has ever just tried to farm damage or healing, as we think that kind of play is pointless and for *******.. We all play to win and the numbers come as they come.

Just because someone gets higher damage or healing than your used to doesn't mean they are farming.. it simply means they are more skilled than you are. The games I listed were VERY competitive games and I wish there would be more like it.

P.S. People who think there's hacking are bads and need to L2P.

Edited by So-low

there is hacking, lag switch is a hack, i personally don't see hacks often but some may not b visible i dunno :)

Do you know what lag switches do in this game? They only screw with the client side people using them, since the majority of the games gameplay is serverside. The game servers are set up in such a way that the only thing people will see is the "lag switcher" trapped inside a box and unable to move.

Can we please stop derailing this thread now because of your petty jealousies?

Edited by So-low

missed that part about opposing team being in on it, that's just one way, i mean prolonging games, or setting up your team/player locations on map to get these numbers etc. and not that u care but i wasnt pointing any fingers at u personally, anyways i'll stop, have foon :) Edited by TrueEquality

That 14,233 wont get counted most of it would have been overkill.

I didn't see anywhere that said KB's/overkill's weren't counted. I still hit him for 14.2k, him having 0 hp for ~5k of it doesn't mean his mitigation (or lack thereof) vanishes to make the number bigger than it actually was.

Guess it's up to the OP if it is counted or not, I'm not going to argue the fact.

Edited by AlphaBurjo