Cartel Dyes in Collections? :>

While that would be nice, I really don't see them doing it because then there would be no reason to buy another black/black dye once you had one... ever.

Like I said, I agree it would be awesome, but I really don't think it makes sense for them to do.

True, but it would make others buy more dyes and/or dyes they'd normally stay away from because they're insanely expensive (e.g. black/black, white/black) to only be used on 1 piece of armor (I know about Unify color, but it only helps so much).

While that would be nice, I really don't see them doing it because then there would be no reason to buy another black/black dye once you had one... ever.

Like I said, I agree it would be awesome, but I really don't think it makes sense for them to do.

If they add dyes in Collections, the prize would go up as demand will increase .With the system as of now, i don't see many people buying more than 2-3 black/black dyes , i have the credits for to buy them but the thought of having to decide which armor i want to put it on is just painful , i don't like being restricted to 1 armor set (or chest piece) knowing that there may be new armor set coming out in CM that i may like and want to change my main char's look ( and my alts too).

Totally support adding dyes to Collections .

This should be a no-brainer. Hell it should have been that way from the start. Or at least allow us to pull them out of armor without destroying them. As it is now, it makes no sense to pay 6 million credits for a one time use, especially for people who like to keep changing the look of their character.