The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Player Species: Zeltron

SparkeDudd

In Bioware's Star Wars, everyone is already super-hot, making them pink won't change anything.

I'd prefer to see some species that don't look like a super model had a food colouring accident, personally, but if you want pink sex slaves you're going to have to provide the male slave gear first. And Togruta.

Zeltrons would be pretty awesome, and I would assume they would not require nearly the work that Cathar did. It's just humans with different skin color and hair color. Give them some sort of social ability, and bam, done.

I'd also love Wroonians, but people might get them confused with the Chiss.

I'd rather see a race for a change that everyone that saw the movies would be familiar with. As it is half of the races didnt appear in the movies.

Cathar, miraluka, sith purebloods, rattaki and chiss where not in them.

Zabrak, twi'lek, mirialan, human and cyborg where.. and it could be argued that cyborgs are just human anyways so of the playable races as it is, more than half of them where never seen in the movies.

I mean, its star wars. lets go for a well known and very popular race for a change instead of with the barely known races with a small group of dedicated fans.

It's like hiring Adam Sandler to do comedy at your show when you can get John Cleese just as easily.

i would love zeltron.

i would probably make all of my characters zeltron to be honest.

i also don't see how it's any different from chiss. just pink/purple instead of blue/purple/green

the social ability could be really fun though

Edited by oaceen

i want zeltrons. and i want their pheromone thing as a racial ability, it could make any other character do a /flirt emote at your character. regardless of gender >:3

That would be seriously awesome and funny.

.. but I think I could settle at Devaronians.

Edited by Karkais

I think they should add a "Near Human" race that has Zeltrons, Nagai, and Arkanians options in the same slider (ie. Skin Colors 1-5 are various shades of Pink/Purple for the Zeltrons, 6-10 are White/Grey for the Nagai, etc.).

It would add the most variety without cluttering up the character creation interface. Also, providing several different recolored humanoids is the only way I could see it being worthwhile if the cost was the same as Cathar.

Edited by DarthDymond

Yeeah, when did "Hot, promiscious cheerleader chick at the bar of my dreams" become a race of it's own. If Wookiepedia can be trusted, we're looking at a race of lustful, seductive, beautiful humans that are so good at drinking they have a second liver. Oh, and they're not human mainly because they're pink (Victoria's Secret remind you, no?).

It's like the creator(s) of the race asked "What's our target demographic? Nerdy single men (21-50), possibly lonely. What do they want? Hot babes that want them and can throw down a keg! Then we have our new race."

As a bro, it's a little insulting. As a SWTOR player, heck no: agreed, we don't want to see a bunch more characters(now pink) dressed in slave girl gear running around fleet. Gah. Talk about killing the immersion. haha

Edited by pubstarrandi

Of all the species they could add this would easily be one of the dumbest. Pink humans? Really?

Almost as bad as rainbow humans with tentacles on there head.

Or the green and blue skinned Humans.

Or the humans with horns.

Or the Humans with red skin and facial birth defects.

Or the humans with full body hair, cat ears, eyes, and noses.

Or Blind humans

...or the albino humans...

...or the humans with metal bits glued to their faces.

Bioware should just sit down one day and get all the near humans into the game and be done with it. All they really need to do is adjust skin, hair, and eye color and throw in some social traits. They could probably get the art done in less than a day.

Edited by Vinak

Almost as bad as rainbow humans with tentacles on there head.

Or the green and blue skinned Humans.

Or the humans with horns.

Or the Humans with red skin and facial birth defects.

Or the humans with full body hair, cat ears, eyes, and noses.

Or Blind humans

...or the albino humans...

...or the humans with metal bits glued to their faces.

Bioware should just sit down one day and get all the near humans into the game and be done with it. All they really need to do is adjust skin, hair, and eye color and throw in some social traits. They could probably get the art done in less than a day.

To be fair, Purebloods get their facial features from a now extinct race that were nothing like basline humans. Dark Jedi just chose to use Darkside alchemy(Now known as Sith Alchemy) so they could breed with their Sith pleasure slaves...

To be fair, Purebloods get their facial features from a now extinct race that were nothing like basline humans. Dark Jedi just chose to use Darkside alchemy(Now known as Sith Alchemy) so they could breed with their Sith pleasure slaves...

...that is a part of the..."lore" I choose to ignore...cause I find it really stupid. but that is really off topic.